Nlex Experience - Reviews, Rules, Speed Radars

Guest don_pepot

going southbound (to manila) slow down when u get to pulilan, pag minalas ka andyan na siya bubulaga sa gitna (parada sila sa damo). or sometimes its near tabang overpass, nasa side, parked. pag after bocaue, ayos uli pwede hataw.

going north, i remember they position themselves after san fernando exit, so just keep it to 100 past san fernando.

they use unmarked cars to spot, innova white, hilux silver. also pag dating ng padilim no more speed radar kz they have to photograph the vehicle for evidence so pag madilim na, can't take photo kaya walang speed radar

going southbound (to manila) slow down when u get to pulilan, pag minalas ka andyan na siya bubulaga sa gitna (parada sila sa damo). or sometimes its near tabang overpass, nasa side, parked. pag after bocaue, ayos uli pwede hataw.

going north, i remember they position themselves after san fernando exit, so just keep it to 100 past san fernando.

they use unmarked cars to spot, innova white, hilux silver. also pag dating ng padilim no more speed radar kz they have to photograph the vehicle for evidence so pag madilim na, can't take photo kaya walang speed radar

thanks for the info bro .. lalakd pa naman ako mamaya ... subic... i'll keep that in mind.. :cool:

i pass by NLEX everyday.. ang panget na ng daan.. andaming butas.. ka bago bago palang ng NLEX ang dami na nilang repairs. ndi pa maganda ang pagkagawa ng repairs nila.. so ndi na suabe ang drive.. badtrip! always stay sa 2nd lane.. 1st lane kasi fast lane, 3rd and forth daanan ng mga truck and bus.. so dun ang madaming potholes..

ginagawa na naman between malinta and maycauayan. always traffic. not worth the P38 we pay. two lanes na lang kasi. at least dati mas mura na, pwede pa daan sa shoulder pag traffic. e ngayon, mahal na, trafic pa.

isa pa problema yung d pantay ang daan. konti nga lubak pero alon alon naman ang daan. parang nakasakay ka sa barko. Take note. la problema shocks o suspension ng sasakyan. kalsada ang problema

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The dictum for speedters is that you have to go with the pack. Never overspeed solo dahil you can easily be singled out. Makisabay ka sa karamihan ng motorist. Pag marami kayo, hindi sila manghuhuli. Kung mayroon man, it is the lead vehicle who is overspeeding who is more prone to being flagged down. I never overspeed on my own, hinihintay ko na may mauna sa akin na ilang kotse at doon ako makikisabay. It works for me.

Edited by easyhard
yeah, i learned my lesson the hard way... :( although if you ask me, i think the 100kph speed limit for NLEX is a tad too slow. i'd say it has to be 120kph at least.

That is right. Cars these days are built for both speed and safety. 100 kph was the limit when cars could go to 120 kph max (I'm exaggerating, of course). How much is 100 kph in mph? I don't think it goes past 75 mph, the speed limit for freeways in the U.S. Heck, I was able to do 90 mph on some stretches from San Diego to Palm Springs, CA without state police coming after me.

there are two radar installed at nlex, one is at meyc exit and other one is at tabang, these radar works only during day time when the sun is up shining. coupled kc sya sa isang digi cam kaya pag madilim na d na readable plate num mo. so at night pede ka na mag patulin hangang sa maubusan ka ng daan.. he he he btw, the fastest recorded or speed radard car was a white porsce running 199kms only!! now beat that