Memory Enhancement...tips On How To

Memory exercises are great! Basically forcing your brain to think.

If you have an analog wristwatch, try wearing it upside down for a few days.

Also, a good habit is to refrain from saying "yung kwan", "yung ano". Really try and think of what it is you're trying to say. Chances are one memory is linked to another so this might make you remember a lot of things.

Lastly, I think getting a full night's sleep works a whole lot. :goatee:

B-complex vitamins work for anyone! A bottle of generic pillls cost only about P199. pero 2 years ago pa yun, so hindi ko na alam ang presyo ngayon, kasi hindi naman ako gumagamit nyan. I don't need it.

Also try out sleeping for at least 6 hours. Do it regularly. Stress can really do major damage to both your mind and body, so fight it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Due to my hectic scheule, I no longer get enough sleep. Therefore I always make it a must to take multivitamins.

It doesn't have to be expensive. Just as long as it is manufactured by a reputable company,

then that serves as enough assurance that you get great value for your money.

I also minimize intake of junk food,

which often contains chemicals and preservatives that seriously damage health without us noticing its ill effects.

Edited by justin nicholas
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I could'nt find a thread on how to improve your memory. So if anyone here can share their secret it would be much appreciated.

How about booster pills, certain foods, vitamins and exercise to maintain healty brain cells. I must admit that i'm not getting any younger and I need a good memory for my new line of work.

:)

try mo to,

BioGinkgo® 27/7 (Mental Sharpness)

PROMOTES NORMAL HEALTHY MEMORY AND CONCENTRATION

Primary Benefits

• Stimulates memory and concentration

• Promotes circulation to the brain, arms, and legs

• Natural antioxidant that may help support the antioxidant

defense system in fighting free radicals

Who Should Use This Product?

BioGinkgo® 27/7 is recommended for adults who would like to stimulate memory, concentration, and overall circulation to the brain, arms, and legs

How does BioGinkgo® 27/7 work?

Ginkgo flavone glycosides are potent antioxidants with activity thought to promote normal cognitive function and memory. Terpene lactones have been shown to increase circulation, particularly to the brain, which facilitates normal brain function, memory, and concentration. Studies have also shown that the individual constituents in ginkgo biloba are more effective in combination than by themselves

• 2 weeks later...

Due to my hectic scheule, I no longer get enough sleep. Therefore I always make it a must to take multivitamins.

It doesn't have to be expensive. Just as long as it is manufactured by a reputable company,

then that serves as enough assurance that you get great value for your money.

I also minimize intake of junk food,

which often contains chemicals and preservatives that seriously damage health without us noticing its ill effects.

san nakakabili nito? how much po?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...