Hi, I have just started up a new website called www.click2save.ph

For any of you who are in the retail business, you can advertise on our site by offering discount coupons that customers can print at home. It doesn't matter if you are not in Manila, you can advertise on our site no matter where you are. Advertising rates are very very low, and we are offering special deals for our October 15 launch.

Please take a look at my website. I would like to hear any comments you might have. If you have a friend who is a business owner and wants to advertise, please refer them to us.

Hello there professional people! I'm looking for a person who can be my business partner to deal my Collection Follow-up System to a large banking industry...This was done in VB.NET using ASP.NET Technology and the backend is SQL Server 2000. This system is already using by a savings bank in Ortigas Center. PM me your number for more details and smooth sailing transaction...

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone

im a newbie here.

well this thread is very informative.

guys im looking for a decnt business and looking also for a bus. partner.

ano ba ang pinaka malaki kikitain.

well i guess pinakamalakas at pinakamadali pa rin sa fodd ,beverages line of business.

anyone may alam na small capital lang that can do a considerate profit naman.

:)

hope to hear from anyone from u guys.

Hello,

I'm looking for a supplier of potato products (french fries, potato balls, hash browns,etc.), frying fat/palm oil for deep-frying, nacho chips and toppings(salsa,cheese,beef,etc.), cartons for fries and nacho's and printer for this, duratrans signage for the menu and uniform manufacturers. Thanks!

hey bro

bka u want a bus. partner. im looking din sana,

are u planning to put up a restaurant or dine-in fastfood??

im new rin here and planning to start off a business. any ides? hope i can help and also help me.thanks

• 2 weeks later...

we are looking for distributor/franchisee for JC Martin Corp.

Products : branded shoes, apparels, toys, liquors etc etc which are

covered by 10%-70% discount based on market SRP's. members

can snatch same discount but based on factory price.

Brands :

Boston Co. Ralph Lauren Savona Step2

megaBloks Cartoon Network comfortab daniel hechter

fischer-price gucci iceberg instep looney tunes newport

Fundador reebok chicco cosco etc etc etc...

PM me for contact info....

heya MTC people!

gud day/ evening to you all!

im a freelance web designer/ graphic artist looking for freelance projects...

anyone interested??? msg me up or email me...

severedmusick@yahoo.com

digitalsober@yahoo.com

i do web design, graphic design, visual presentations, logo design...etc.

and printing of outdoor media such as banners, streamers, billboards, stickers,

and signages for your advertising needs!

Supplements Supplier:

here are my products:

KVR Recovery Whey Protein 4 lbs. Php 1,100--Chocolate flavor only

VS Intl X-Treme Whey Protein 2.2 lbs. Php 700-- Vanilla flavor only

KVR Accelerate Creatine 4 lbs. Php 1,100--Tutti Frutti flavor only

For more info visit.... Click Here

For interested parties contact 0917 *******

mod note - sorry no posting of numbers

Edited by poknat

Im a buyer from a logistics company, any suppliers for the following materials:

(For this/next years bidding)

Stretchfilm (Asian film)

Shrinkfilm (w/machine)

Office supplies

Bearings

Hardware supplies

Printer tonner, cartridges (no refils)

Face mask

industrial supplies

Trading supplier

Fabrication works

Shuttle service

Forklift Wheels (poly, rethreading, religning)

FL Parts

Etc..... PM nyo na lang ako by the way my office at Laguna ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am looking for owners of small retail stalls in malls or in marketplaces who deal in general products to distribute a range of handmade soaps and other beauty products. Preferably within the Manila area but would consider other areas too.

If there is anyone interested please contact me through this site so I can get more contact infomation from you.

Thanks.

HI All,

I have just started helping out at a business that teaches English to local people of all levels. Many of the clients are college students or graduates who require a better grasp of proper english.

They asked me to join them as I am an expatriate and a native english speaker. While doing this I have found that some people need assistance with spelling, grammer and comprehensible english while producing their CV's, resumes etc. etc.

I am available to do comprehensive CV's, resumes or to tutor individuals or groups in business english or to review and edit documents. Reasonable rates - if anyone is interested please send me a message through this site leaving your contact details and I will get back to you.

hello,

our company is currently searching for prospective franchise distributors within the gma and north luzon are for our expansion programs.

no franchise fees or royalty payments shall be taken from the distributor.

our companys name is global brands co., inc.

we are the exclusive distributors of K-SWISS here in the philippines. we are also makers of W. BROWN, US Colleges and J Blackstone footwear, apparels and accessories.

our discount rates range from 40% - 45% on regular products and 50 - 70% on move out products.

Please send me a private message if your interested so i may give you a more detailed overview of the nature of our business. or email me at snlyulo2003@yahoo.com / snlyulo@globalbrands.com.ph

thanks

dude im not into a business but i know company who can help you.. my last employer u can give me all ur details and il give u amounts.. u can pm me for a meeting about this projects,,, im working in advertising here in ortigas and the color separations im telling you is also in ortigas.. hop eto hear form u soon!!!