Men In Thongs

machete

• 2 months later...
Guest ginny
Parang hindi kumportable yun. Mahilig pa naman ako umupo sa kung saan-saang matigas. Baka magasgas lang ang wepaks ko. Gusto ko pa rin yung parang shorts na brief.

Hahahaha! :lol:

Yun gay officemate ko, lagi naka-thong. He also drops things intentionally so he can bend and "flash" our guy officemates :evil:

Actually convinced my guy "friend" to dance for me wearing just red thongs. Sooo funny and scary at the same time.

Of course may reward for his efforts, pero that image of a guy in thongs.. priceless! Haha! :lol:

Nope. No intention of wearing thongs. ...unless there's a juicy reward for the effort? :rolleyes:

Parang hindi kumportable yun. Mahilig pa naman ako umupo sa kung saan-saang matigas. Baka magasgas lang ang wepaks ko. Gusto ko pa rin yung parang shorts na brief.

You mean boxer briefs?

Edited by centaur

i remember this guy friend of mine, nag swimming kami sa subic, when we went back to the cottage, oh my!!! i just saw his behind, grabe naka-G string pa ang lolo :lol: i never imagined him wearing that, kaya hindi ako makapaniwala..bumaba kasi yung shorts nya, kaya nakita yung G-string, to think he's with his gf :boo:

Edited by thestyle2002