Hard Core Gyms

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
master jacques

ano po ung sinasabing hardcore gym?

kapag marami bang machine kino-consider pa rin na hardcore?

On the contrary, "hardcore" gyms, are usually unappealing to the mainstream. Back in the days, rarely will you see so much variation in machines to target different muscle groups. Getting big usually equates to lifting heavy and lifting heavier. Good old barbells, plates and dumbells. And airconditioning was a luxury. Imagine a dungeon filled with large scrap metal and huge guys walking around :rolleyes: And yes, drugs are easily obtained and distributed amongst these gyms.

On the contrary, "hardcore" gyms, are usually unappealing to the mainstream. Back in the days, rarely will you see so much variation in machines to target different muscle groups. Getting big usually equates to lifting heavy and lifting heavier. Good old barbells, plates and dumbells. And airconditioning was a luxury. Imagine a dungeon filled with large scrap metal and huge guys walking around :rolleyes: And yes, drugs are easily obtained and distributed amongst these gyms.

ah ok, so hindi pala dapat isama ang TECHNOFIT sa hardcore gym category dahil i've been in that gym and sad to say ang marami doon ay machines at kung meron man sigurong hardcore doon ay ung EGO ng mga gym buff wannabes.

pwede pa sigurong sabihin na YMCA in benavidez st. is more of a hardcore gym than Technofit dahil don may makikita ka tlgang huge guys (mostly 35 and up y/o) and speaking of drugs....si puti (the admin there),ang mismong nagsusuply ng "juice" :rolleyes: :upside:

ah ok, so hindi pala dapat isama ang TECHNOFIT sa hardcore gym category dahil i've been in that gym and sad to say ang marami doon ay machines at kung meron man sigurong hardcore doon ay ung EGO ng mga gym buff wannabes.

pwede pa sigurong sabihin na YMCA in benavidez st. is more of a hardcore gym than Technofit dahil don may makikita ka tlgang huge guys (mostly 35 and up y/o) and speaking of drugs....si puti (the admin there),ang mismong nagsusuply ng "juice" :rolleyes: :upside:

Well, I think kasama talaga yung "ego" sa mga hardcore gyms. It helps make the atmosphere more "intense." :upside: Personally, I'd rather work out at technofit because of the selection of machines available (masbago kasi compared to YMCA). Nevertheless, both of these gyms sell steroids as if it were packaged with the membership :lol: I remember back in the days, dianabol caplets were selling like hotcakes in these gyms, with men popping them like m&ms.

brings back the memories, i started working out in this gym about 20 years ago, "puti" the intructor was not yet there, after 2 months, they hired him, and i joined again about 3 years ago, but sadly went there just once, wasted my 3 months membership, the facilities were bad, the free weights were of those when i went there 20 years ago, was all rusty, the machines were useless, i dont really have a big body but i can max out on the machines. this gym is either for the oldtimers or for the real beginners

this is the problem with some hard core gyms. As mentioned on previous posts most machines are welded by the owner or had it made in a welding shop. Some of the machines are not in the right angle; that is why even if you max out the weight for it it is still light. I have proven this lately when I went to a well known gym with my friend and the weight I usually lift on the hardcore gym is too heavy to me at the gym where my friend goes to

You can get juice at any gym, if you look hard enough and in the right places. If you journey down that road though, know that these are not safe and some are fake.

I work out at one of the Gold's Gyms here after having been at Fitness First for two years. I supplement my weight work with three days at Ringside.

Hardcore is the person, not necessarily the place.

You can get juice at any gym, if you look hard enough and in the right places. If you journey down that road though, know that these are not safe and some are fake.

I work out at one of the Gold's Gyms here after having been at Fitness First for two years. I supplement my weight work with three days at Ringside.

Hardcore is the person, not necessarily the place.

yeah, very well said... it's how you manage and put devotion on your goal.