Profx Seasonal Products

profX

FYI

i carry two different brands of vibrator ring :

RIA vibra ring w spikes & 1pc condom (0.01)- fix size ( fat dick ). p380

GOLD vibra ring w spikes , no condom but adjustable ring size ( small to med to slight big ) washable skin , replacesable LR41 batt , p200

both vibra rings will perform 20 mins vibration at peak , therefore making your dick erected, stiff & most importantly dick numbness , pro-longing load explosion , serves as a therapy to those pre-mature ejaculations , addition to this the spikes serves as thicklers to stimulate your mate's clitoris ... making her wild. :lol:

both vibrators are spikes surrounded even the ring. :cool:

men sometimes w need to return a favor to our mate , make her feel love by using these rings .. she will know :heart:

no matter wat other people call it "cock vibrator" "finger vibrator" "cock ring" "penis ring" "mini ring vibrator" ...

i like to say i have best item you can compare with .

* adjustable size ring

* separable batt chamber from the outer skin

* outer skin is make from a medical rubber ( safe non toxic )

* washable

* surrounded w spikes all over even the ring ( un like dion & love )

* replacesable LR41 button type batt ( 10 to 15 pesos )

* smallest & powerful

* cheapest avail w spikes compare w other brands in the market.

* serves as theraputic gaget's for the pre-mature ejaculation person

FYI

GOLD vibra ring w spikes , no condom but adjustable ring size ( small to med to slight big ) washable skin , replacesable LR41 batt , p200 :boo:

both vibra rings will perform 20 mins vibration at peak , therefore making your dick erected, stiff & most importantly dick numbness , pro-longing load explosion , serves as a therapy to those pre-mature ejaculations , addition to this the spikes serves as thicklers to stimulate your mate's clitoris ... making her wild. :evil:

both vibrators are spikes surrounded even the ring. :cool:

men sometimes w need to return a favor to our mate , make her feel love by using these rings .. she will know :heart:

post-55734-1102169953.jpg

hi list

instruction reminder to SB user.

*take 3 caps i hour before the fight.

*don't mix w any energy drink.

*don't eat balot.

*light meal is preffered for SB to perform well, empty stomach is most effective. while full stomach will coz SB to go with the food digestion.

pls follow instruction specially the last one.

happy popping.

im looking for resellers for the caress de gold vibra rings & ria only :)

wonder pills not included . :hypocritesmiley:

here's the short info

no matter wat other people call it "cock vibrator" "finger vibrator" "cock ring" "penis ring" "mini ring vibrator" ...

i like to say i have best item you can compare with .

* adjustable size ring

* separable batt chamber from the outer skin

* outer skin is make from a medical rubber ( safe non toxic )

* washable

* surrounded w spikes all over even the ring ( un like dion & love )

* replacesable LR41 button type batt ( 10 to 15 pesos )

* smallest & powerful

* cheapest avail w spikes compare w other brands in the market.

* serves as theraputic gaget's for the pre-mature ejaculation person

FYI

GOLD vibra ring w spikes , no condom but adjustable ring size ( small to med to slight big ) washable skin , replacesable LR41 batt , p200

both vibra rings will perform 20 mins vibration at peak , therefore making your dick erected, stiff & most importantly dick numbness , pro-longing load explosion , serves as a therapy to those pre-mature ejaculations , addition to this the spikes serves as thicklers to stimulate your mate's clitoris ... making her wild.

both vibrators are spikes surrounded even up to the ring.

for interested parties in bulk ( 50 pcs , 100 pcs ) PM for discounts :cool:

post-55734-1103515213.jpg

:mtc: sa SB 1 pouch is p200 /9 caps (fix)

sa caress de GOLD vibra ring :D

retail is p200 ( mtc ) , out side store is higher. ( banawe, sta lucia , fox gym , jabad santos , tutuban )

50pcs up pm me for discounts good opportunity to earn.

100pcs up pm me for discounts good opportunity to earn.

ria is p380 each :D

24 pcs at p320 each

okomoto 002 condom is p35/pack/3pcs :evil:

sun mobile is ?????? ppppppmmmmmm me :lol:

hahahaha, i have spares batts na , but the store requires me to get 30 pcs batt so they can give me price of 5 pesos each , which i did ! or nasa 15 pesos for 10 pcs.

sori profx only nw FR ko,

last sept , i had try RIA vibra rings w 2 different mpa's on two seperate mp's :heart: , their mood changes when the vibrator is on , and feel na feel ko yun spikes na kinikiliti yun pussy :lol: , they became wilder ,bodyshaking , then cryiiing out loud ( saaarraaaaaaaaaap ) :D alam ko na at that point nasasarapan sila, from doggie to missionary , the mpa will embarce me as if like lint on to me body , nakakturn on talaga ...

when finish the attendant asked me , saan ko na bili yan, nung sinabi ko wala sa store yan , they wanted to keep it for souvineir , i simply replied ok it's yours bec di ko na siguro magamit sa GF ko .(same w the othe mpa )

then last 2 weeks ago , i used it w my GF , since bihira kami magmate niluboslubos ko na , 2 rings agad w spikes pointing different directions ( up & down ) . she is a chinese by the way then while doing it whala na wala pagka tame & consevativeness nya , naging wildtiger , panay moaning , gropping .na carried away ako , not minding the time alam ko over nasa 20 mins vibrating , nakakarami na GF ko , at malapit na ma drain ang batt . i continious pounding and she keep on moaning crazy , this our 3rd time but first time ko lang nakita her like these. :wub: till i finally exploaded .

we rest lying side by side , i see on her smile very happy ... so on ... then the 2nd rd began w 2 fresh vibra , she went to top doing her thing so on ... i was very happy too ,to saw and bring out her horniness

& these holidays we plan to go up baguio , she nottily mention maghanda raw ako wla raw parents nya :cool:

happy new year to all ,may the rooster year bring lots of cock a doodle doo. :P

SB manhood booster p200pack 20 packs left. :D

RIA p380each 24pcs left

GOLD p220each 600pcs left out of 1500pcs

okomoto p35pack of 3 cd's ( have to mix w other items )

i switch to sun cellular , PM me for my #... :heart:

i have KY jelly & astroglide but pang self consumption lang :upside: