Men Doing House Chores- Sexy

146 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find men doing house chores sexy?

• yes
    • no

Since nag move ang office namin from HK to China eto na ginagawa ko every weekend...

Kasi ang pakiramdam ko ang tagal ko nawala (working 5 days a week sa China then weekend back to HK na ako) so ,most of the house chores ako gumagawa lalo na sa needs ng mga bata.

Saturday...ako prepare breakfast tapos linis ng bahay...paligo sa mga bata after that grocery and market naman...

Laundry, ironing clothes and food for lunch I'll leave it to my maid...then sa gabi ako na luto kasi dadating si misis from work... pagod so kailanagan especial ang ulam hehehe...

Sunday...day off ng maid ko kaya eto madugo...linis ng bahay , alaga mga bata (imagine i have 4 kids) madalas wala na ako time magluto so padeliver na lang ng food or kung may leftover na ulam init na lang hehehe...then sa hapon prepare ko yung kids going to church and dinner na lang sa labas...

nakakapagod din pero masaya... mukha bang Andres???

I love, love, love, love it when a guy can do stuff around the house! It is absolutely sexy when a guy can do chores... I especially love it when a guy can cook... Not using the microwave ha! Ang sarap panoorin... I know too many guys who don't even know how to BOIL a damn egg so it's very refreshing when I come across a guy who knows how to cook. Parang aphrodisiac pa nga yun eh. :P

To my mind, Sexy is not the term appropriate for men doing household chores. Why must we term it as sexy? I am of the opinion that it is a man's responsibility to do his share of household duties. Nowadays, more and more Filipinas work and share in the household bills and other expenses so it's also high time that men share with household chores-not because it is a sexy thing to do but because it's his responsibility to do so.

To my mind, Sexy is not the term appropriate for men doing household chores. Why must we term it as sexy? I am of the opinion that it is a man's responsibility to do his share of household duties. Nowadays, more and more Filipinas work and share in the household bills and other expenses so it's also high time that men share with household chores-not because it is a sexy thing to do but because it's his responsibility to do so.

YES IT IS DEFINITELY A RESPONSIBILITY. HOWEVER, SOME WOMEN, ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT HAVE NOT HAD A TASTE OR EXPERIENCE OF HAVING A MAN IN THE HOUSE WHO CAN CLEAN, COOK, AND OTHERWISE DO WHAT MOST HOUSEWIVES DO, FIND IT SEXY THAT THEY ARE ABLE TO DO IT.

SINCE I WAS A CHILD, AND EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE HAD HOUSEHOLD HELP, MY PARENTS HAVE REQUIRED US TO DO HOUSEHOLD CHORES. THERE WAS, IN FACT, A DIVISION OF LABOR BETWEEN US FOUR MALE SIBLINGS. BUT SINCE I AM USUALLY THE FIRST TO ARRIVE HOME AFTER SCHOOL, IT WAS UNFORTUNATE BUT I DID ALMOST ALL HOUSEHOLD WORK THEN.

THROUGH THE YEARS OF MARRIED LIFE, AND AFTER HAVING BEGOTTEN CHILDREN, I HAVE BECOME AN EXPERT IN THE ART OR IRONING CLOTHES. MY DAUGHTER'S UNIFORM AT SCHOOL THEN WAS FULL OF PLEATS HERE AND THERE AND I WAS ABLE TO MASTERFULLY EXECUTE ITS IRONING THAT NOW, I EVEN RE-IRON MY OWN CLOTHES WHENEVER YAYA'S WORK FAILS MY STANDARDS.

OH I CAN COOK AS WELL. ANOTHER SPECIALTY WOULD BE CLEANING. DO YOU WISH ME TO CLEAN YOU INSIDE AND OUT MADEMOISELLE? :blush:

YES IT IS DEFINITELY A RESPONSIBILITY. HOWEVER, SOME WOMEN, ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT HAVE NOT HAD A TASTE OR EXPERIENCE OF HAVING A MAN IN THE HOUSE WHO CAN CLEAN, COOK, AND OTHERWISE DO WHAT MOST HOUSEWIVES DO, FIND IT SEXY THAT THEY ARE ABLE TO DO IT.

SINCE I WAS A CHILD, AND EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE HAD HOUSEHOLD HELP, MY PARENTS HAVE REQUIRED US TO DO HOUSEHOLD CHORES. THERE WAS, IN FACT, A DIVISION OF LABOR BETWEEN US FOUR MALE SIBLINGS. BUT SINCE I AM USUALLY THE FIRST TO ARRIVE HOME AFTER SCHOOL, IT WAS UNFORTUNATE BUT I DID ALMOST ALL HOUSEHOLD WORK THEN.

THROUGH THE YEARS OF MARRIED LIFE, AND AFTER HAVING BEGOTTEN CHILDREN, I HAVE BECOME AN EXPERT IN THE ART OR IRONING CLOTHES. MY DAUGHTER'S UNIFORM AT SCHOOL THEN WAS FULL OF PLEATS HERE AND THERE AND I WAS ABLE TO MASTERFULLY EXECUTE ITS IRONING THAT NOW, I EVEN RE-IRON MY OWN CLOTHES WHENEVER YAYA'S WORK FAILS MY STANDARDS.

OH I CAN COOK AS WELL. ANOTHER SPECIALTY WOULD BE CLEANING. DO YOU WISH ME TO CLEAN YOU INSIDE AND OUT MADEMOISELLE? :blush:

kudos to you bro.

me too, i do household chores to assist wifey.

i cook too, usually ako ng palagi nagluluto kasi mas tsalap luto ko eh.

ironing would be a fun diversion too.

medjo row4 lang ako paglilinis ng bahay.

That is nice to know ....

BUT .... some women eventually might leave the chores (i mean ALL) will be left to Mr.... for good .......

When a man is willing to step up to the plate (and wash it for us :P), we tend to see you in a different light. It's not that you're domesticated or something (which is absolutely manly for me atleast) but because men like these recognize the fact that things have to be done and that they can do it independently without relying on us women.

In my experiences IT amazes women that I converse with, if I can share discussion/tips/tricks/places/recipes

I can do so because:

1. I cook and I keep doing so

2. I go to the grocery myself ...

3. I read good exchanges in MTC .... just like what we have here

Cheers

Edited by lomex32
  • 3 weeks later...
I love, love, love, love it when a guy can do stuff around the house! It is absolutely sexy when a guy can do chores... I especially love it when a guy can cook... Not using the microwave ha! Ang sarap panoorin... I know too many guys who don't even know how to BOIL a damn egg so it's very refreshing when I come across a guy who knows how to cook. Parang aphrodisiac pa nga yun eh. :P

Its really nice to know that women appreciate men doing house chores. I love cooking, and cleaning comes with taking charge of my mess. I dont like leaving a mess behind after doing my cooking. Its rewarding when people appreciate your cooking, and that makes us feel more of a man.

• 5 months later...
Guest dyosalet

Oh yeah! Definitely!

I see my guy cooking for me or even preparing food for me ... SEXY! Mapapakagat labi ka kasi alam mong indi common yun e.

I see my guy washing dishes .. .damn! Buhos ko kaya yung tubig sa kanya? Lol!

I lived alone for maybe 6 years total. So I know how to take care of myself.

But now that I am living with someone, she loves to take care of me (and most of the household chores). I would love to do my own laundry, but my partner would not let me. I guess, it is her way of expressing her love for me.

The only chore she lets me do still is going to the market and cooking for us. I am a way better cook than her. So I do that when I have the time.

Men doing chores sexy, poll finds

Misty Harris, Canwest News Service

Published: Saturday, February 16, 2008

Watching a man perform housework can be as potent an aphrodisiac as oysters and George Clooney movies.

In a poll of 1,300 moms, Parenting Magazine found fully 15 per cent were wooed into the mood by "choreplay" -- that is, seeing their partner pitch in around the house. In simplest terms, women give kisses to men who do dishes.

"I think most men aren't aware of how powerful these efforts can be," says Joy Davidson, a New York-based sex therapist.

LIES!!!

this is part of a growing worldwide conspiracy to get men to do housework

so that women get to shop and primp and prance around

next thing you know men will be going to the office, preparing supper, washing the dishes, doing the laundry, fixing the yard, mowing the lawn, changing the oil, etc.

while women are outside of the house

DO NOT BELIEVE THIS POLL!!!

Hahahaha! Leave it to my man Larry to find the conspiracy theory in this.

I do household chores (as a matter of habit). That women find it sexy (according to the totally made-up poll) is immaterial.

I mean, my "moves" do not include the line "Oh by the way, I know how to clean toilet bowls very well."

Edited by skitz