Cleansing & Detox Diets

• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

#461 Gwen Morales

Gwen Morales

Single and Free!

• Diyosa
  • 6,690 posts
  • Interests:Do not offer me anything. Believe me, I can get my own.

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:25 PM

Yakult has so much sugar. Not good for girls with insulin resistance or diabetics, because as the BS shoot up, the flora in vagina compromised... gets more itchy vajayjay.

But yes, you need probiotic for your vajayjay to neutralize the natural flora ---- but I suggest to take Greek Yogurt instead!

You can also spread in the vajayjay for a couple of minutes before rinsing off.
  • mhim101 likes this

#462 drss

drss

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:32 AM

:D

#463 James01MTC

James01MTC

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:nba odds, espa

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:44 AM

Best Detox Method is the GM Diet!

GM Diet Summary;

Day 1 All Fruits except bananas
Day 2 All Vegetables
Day 3 All Fruits and Vegetables except bananas and potatoes
Day 4 Milk and Bananas
Day 5 6 Tomatoes and Beef
Day 6 Vegetables and Beef
Day 7 Brown rice, fruit juice, vegetables

#464 J.A.S.O.N

J.A.S.O.N

Lucky 13

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,638 posts
  • Interests:Friday The 13th

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:09 PM

try to juice carrots and apple combination 

#465 Lord Byron

Lord Byron

Jedi Master

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:About me:
    Tall, dark and bald :D

I'm anti-social,so let's be private, shall we?

I like coffee and donuts. And walking is my thing as well.

It's my best cardio exercise. But nothing beats running.

I like marathon more. But i seldom do marathon now.

I have the best substitute for it. It just takes me 6

minutes to do it. :D :D :D :D :D

PM me if:
    you play table tennis/pingpong near Q.C.
    you like company for bowling/cycling/off-road

Ladies only.
    Add me up
    https://www.facebook.com/tombyronlegacy

Posted 31 May 2018 - 04:06 PM

HOW TO HAVE A CLEAN and PROTECTED GOOD SMELLING VAGINA :-) Know that your body cleans out vaginal discharge, blood, and semen on its own. Many women douche in order to clean themselves after a period, rinse out vaginal discharge, or to clean out semen after sex. The great thing about the human body though, is that it is built to do these things on its own. The vagina cleans itself without douching, meaning that you can (1) Maintain vagina hygiene thru proper diet drinking at least 10 glasses of water daily, eating yogurt daily (2) drinking 1-3 bottles of Yakut Daily that has Probiotics that protect Vagina (depending on dietary intake) (3) Trim or shave the pubic area and perform proper bathing and moisturising with johnsons baby oil,  water and soap twice a day (4) External hygiene using LACTACYD on Private Parts Daily   (5) Bathing in salt water of a clean beach at least once a year (6) Wiping the exterior of the vagina and the anal area with 10Vol (3%) Hydrogen Peroxide Wipes after sex is also a good way of maintaining proper Hygiene after sexual penetration. (7) Daily Aerobic Exercise and Sweating Eliminates Toxins and Cleans the Body. Aerobic exercise of at least 40 mins with aerobic perspiration is also an important activity that will help maintain proper Vaginal flora and Pheromones.  (8) For Women that  do Oral Sex regularly. It has been reported that Semen is healthy. But it is still important to be hygienic when you swallow or let other orgasm in the mouth.  Always wipe the sex organ and pubic of the person with Hydrogen Peroxide 3% wipe before performing oral sex.  Swish and gargle with 10 vol 3% hydrogen peroxide once a week. Do not abuse Hydrogen Peroxide and only use every week when you need it depending on the type of activities.  DO NOT DRINK HYDROGEN PEROXIDE because it is dangerous. Just gargle and swish the 10 vol 3% so that it can k*ll parasitic bacteria in the mouth.  Gargle with Bactidol once a week. Bactidol can be bought in Mercury drug.  Brush your teeth 3 times a day and gargle with mouthwash before sleeping.  Remember that a healthy mouth and healthy saliva has its own antibacterial and nutritional properties.  Drink regular multi-vitamins.  

HOW TO USE A DOUCHE TO CURE ITCHY VAGINA AND SMELLY VAGINA WITH BACTERIA

Douche at your doctor’s suggestion. The last few years of studies have offered up important research that shows that douching can also be more harmful than beneficial to your body when abused. The vagina naturally cleans itself with its high acidity and natural mucous, which douching removes. As a result of douching, you are more likely to suffer from a yeast infection or other bacterial infection if you abuse douching when you do not need it. Talk to your doctor or a true qualified expert before you decide to douche, and do so at their discretion.  Douching should be used only when there is a grave problem that cannot be solved by actual proper healthy hormones and natural body health. Proper diet of Probiotics such as drinking Yakut daily. Washing with Lactacyd and Wiping with Hydrogen Peroxide after sexual intercourses are important external hygiene  activities that will help you maintain good health without the need to Douche with Hydrogen Peroxide. Douche with Hydrogen Peroxide only when there is a very bad case of infection. disorder of bad odor or Bacterial Vaginosis.  This must be done with caution and care once as part of treating extreme cases of Bacterial infection.  It is important that proper supplementation of Probiotics is important after the activity.

Most sources said to use it only for a short time treatment or only once when truly needed, however, such as part of a treatment of a vaginal infection from parasites.  A report from Well-Connected (written or edited by physicians at Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital) recommended against extended use due to the fact that the vagina has its own cleaning mechanism and proper external hygiene mixed with proper sexual health, exercise, sexual orgasms and hormonal health.
How to Douche with Hydrogen Peroxide
A hydrogen peroxide douche requires a diluted solution of peroxide and water. Although not a mainstream therapy, there are some natural health practitioners that recommend it to treat vaginal infections and provide instant relief for the symptoms. It is used for both yeast and bacterial vaginal infections.The concentration used is generally 10 ml of a 3% hydrogen peroxide in a cup of water. This will yield a 1.5% hydrogen peroxide solution. Hydrogen peroxide can k*ll both the "good" and "bad" bacteria in the vagina. It is possible that douching with peroxide can lead to secondary infections, which is why it is often recommended to take a probiotic supplement as well to maintain your levels of "good" bacteria. Alternatively, you can eat some probiotic foods, such as yogurt, kefir and pickles. 
The following steps should guide you safely:
  1. Seek a douching product in your local pharmacy. Ensure the solution you choose has no additives like colorants or perfumes. The product you purchase will most likely contain the squeeze bottle with a tube extending from it.
  2. Follow the directions on the box carefully to prepare the douching solution. The kit in the packaging will have the quantity of water necessary to make up the solution.
  3. Carefully fill the squeeze bottle with the solution you have prepared as per the instructions.
  4. Prevent any spillage by administering the douche in a bath or shower. Any excess liquid can flow away and you can take a shower or bath after the douching.
  5. Insert the tube into the vagina carefully without injuring yourself. Squeeze the bottle gently and allow the solution in the bottle to spray into the vagina. Continue doing this until all the solution is finished.
  6. Cleanse the exterior area with a gentle soap and water to wash away any solution that is still on the outside of the vagina.
  7. Clean up by washing the bottle, washing your hands and any other items you may have used in the preparation.
Precautions
The delicate tissue of the vagina may be damaged with douching. Douching may also introduce harmful bacteria into the uterus and cause other complications. If you experience symptoms such as burning or itching in the vagina, seek medical attention because it may be a vaginal infection that requires antibiotic treatment rather than douching. Never use douching as an alternative to birth control or prevention to an STD.
Other Self-Care Options for Vaginal Infections
Alternatives to douching with peroxide are: PROPER CLEAN PERSONAL HYGIENE 
  • Prescription medications from your doctor: these will include antibiotics and anti-fungals, depending on the type of infection you have.
  • Consuming more probiotics: YAKULT is one of the best sources of probiotics. yogurt is an excellent source of "good" bacteria (Lactobacillus acidophilus) that is essential in keeping the vagina healthy. One cup of yogurt has shown positive results in preventing infections.

Google smegma

#466 Ethan Hunter

Ethan Hunter

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 10:37 AM

interesting and informative

#467 takatakboi

takatakboi

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts
  • Interests:jurdans

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:03 AM

Best detox is natural detox, fasting..

#468 아이린

아이린

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:51 PM

#469 _mademoiselle_

_mademoiselle_

passionate seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 01:32 PM

drink water upon wake up

#470 zhavia grey

zhavia grey

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:52 PM

#471 smyts

smyts

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:18 PM

Hepasil DTX, Probiotic, Magnical D, Cellsentials and Biomega

#472 Shaina

Shaina

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:19 PM

:)

#473 chernobyll

chernobyll

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:45 AM

Hey guys, I just come across an amazing product! It found that it really worked for me. Since using it I've had successful weight loss that I've managed to keep off. This website has a really in-dept article about it and they have a discount available which I used to buy the product again. 
This is their website!

https://bit.ly/2Ul6WIL

#474 kilometer1234

kilometer1234

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 12:56 AM

Hi guys, yung office-mate ko binibida sa akin yung Red Tea Detox niya. may nakasubok na ba sa inyo nun?

#475 PenetrayShawn

PenetrayShawn

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 06:08 PM

unfortunately cleansing & detox diets are just short-term solutions if your lifestyle is unhealthy to begin with. that being said they might be a good way to jumpstart your transition to a healthier lifestyle

#476 Brendaopepe

Brendaopepe

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Dancing

Posted 21 October 2019 - 11:13 AM

According to them, carbs come through piles of fruits and vegetables. I still love my starchs, but Ive really cut back on quantity. Sent from my BlackBerry 9000 using Tapatalk

Attached Files

• Attached File  247.gif   2.33KB   0 downloads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users