Jealousy. Selos. Sino ang Seloso / Selosa Dito???

I am the jealous type if I love the person but otherwise I'm really rather rational.

I do confront who ever needs confronting and set them back in their place and it's always

the hoochies. Hubby doesn't flirt and I think he knows better but he gets the pa-sweet pa-guilt

trip treatment from me while the hooch gets the Joan Collins and Shannen Doherty bitchyness out of me.

<_< I'm trying not to be a jealous type. If it sinks in, I just play my guitar hard enough until some strings broke or take a hundred basketball freethrows. If I hit my target (at least 60% sink in), then I will convince myself not to be jealous. If I fail? WAAAH!!! :grr: In other words, sometimes jealousy is the product of our creative mind. But if there's a valid reason to be jealous, remember we're only human :D

there is that portion in my human makeshift that allows for jealousy.

when i feel that sinking feeling down my gut, and i find my eyes shifting downward, i know im getting jealous.

but that's being human and that doesn't mean i'll react beyond reason.

i feel it, heck, what can you or i do? there's no point in convincing myself i am not when i know i am. but there's no point in squeezing blood from rock since nothing will appease a troubled pride but self-indulgence and boosted confidence. and those do not come from anybody else but within.

so there's a lot of bullshit with "jealousy within reason". jealousy requires no thinking. it is irrational. it is insecurity. and we all have that. its how you respond to the nagging, biting feeling inside that requires rationality and propriety.

Edited by chiquezee