What do MEN want?

What are we looking for in a heterosexual relationship?

It depends, I can't speak for the collective. But as an experienced, married man, I've figured out that what I want most during this time in my life is:

1. A peaceful home environment. I come home to relax and unwind so that I have the strength to face my battlefields tomorrow. I do not want to come home to an environment that is messy, chaotic, and worst of all, toxic. Toxic na sa work, toxic pa sa bahay. Pakamatay nalang ako!

2. I want to be treated like a king in my own home. Children? Behaved. Meals? Prepared. Clothes? Laundered, neat, and folded. Wife? Pretty and mabango. Yes, I know that's too much to ask in this modern day and age, pero yan ang gusto ko eh. No censor.

3. I want my word to be obeyed and respected. Basta sinabi ko, final say na dapat. Yes, there is room to negotiate, but we do not operate in a democracy in my home. I vowed to be responsible for providing for all the needs (and wants) of my family, but in return, I expect obedience when it is required of them.

4. Sex at least once a week. Kahit hindi naman pakantot, blowjobin man lang ako paminsan-minsan. Sex is a form of stress relief for me.

5. Companionship. Sabayan mo rin trip ko minsan. 

• Winner! (+1) 1

Among other things...

a tight hug on a winter night...

a warm shoulder to rest my drowsy head on...

a caring hand that soothes my weary heart...

a thoughtful word that eases my pain...

a passionate kiss that talks to my soul...

a love like no other in this world.

Edited by Mar16
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...