Diablo2 Lod Exp (old School)

knowell22

Ah memories. Used to play this online in Hardcore mode. Got to the top 100 on the Hardcore ladder (US East Coast Server) with a level 70++ Barbarian. Then they reset the ladders and introduced the cheap party levelling with LoD - is this still in place? Anyway, with the ladder reset, my hard earned character became worthless, and with that cheap party levelling thing, people hit in a week or so what took us more than a year to do with the old experience system.

Turned PK and went on a killing spree ... hehehe. And you know it hurts when you die in HC mode. I hope they retain this in D3.

• 2 months later...

kita nyo na ung WIZARD? astig. DIABLO 3 please.... please please... kelan ka?

anyway... meron pa diablo2 ko.... panalo pa character. i've got an expansion character. rebuilding everything. assassin. level 45 pa lang. no cheat. pure untainted na laro. and pulot/benta items.

ung nagpapaappoy din ng lupa and stock up hits then finishing skill, panalo. asssassin astig.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

hhmm hndi sya MMORPG kasi pag sa bnet kana maximum of 8 players lang pede mag laro per game.. most of the time pag bnet wala na pakealam yong mga players sa story, puros pa level lang, PVP and Item Hunting sa bnet.. to make the story short its the same as Diablo sa LAN/Multiplayer.. mas masaya lang sya sa bnet kasi walang cheats, if u want to play d2 on bnet bili ka ng orig na installer (got mine for 1,500 complete set thumbsupsmiley.gif from Diablo 1 hanggang Diablo 2 LoD) and the best part of online game eh libre walang bayad thumbsupsmiley.gif

Im on server USeast/Softcore/Non-ladder sa bnet~

hahaha... kailangan pa pala ng original installer... but i got diablo 3 from my friend... i'll try to buy and try the bnet...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I remember when this game first came out (around 2000-2001) I played like crazy and became the first

player to have a character (Paladin) with the title "Baron" in the university gamers' internet cafe (cafes

were a thing back then).

Later on, I met my older cousin, discussed things a bit and he ended up criticizing my character build

(I consider him a more experienced person in most aspects) until I finally realized he was heavily influenced

by min-max builds that he read from the internet. It was a stab-of-pride moment since I realized I completely

finished the game using my own original ideas (however imperfect it may appear) compared to him who

mostly copied his build from internet sources

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...