Does God Answer Your Prayers?

For some reason, even if I'm not that religious at all, he does answer a lot of my prayers. May iba na he doesn't answer, but I do feel na tama lang yung mga naging "decision" niya dun. Watch "Bruce Almighty", it's a comedy but you'll really realize some things that make sense about God at the end.

yes, He does answers your prayers... countless times i've asked and He gave it to me... specific example would be my working career... i've been working for more than 10 years in different companies, different industries. all of which, i prayed to God that He let me have those jobs... like now, i'm filing my resignation today 'coz i already accepted and signes a job offer from another company, better package and stability...and yes, of course, i prayed for it. :hypocritesmiley:

may nilagay akopng forwarded text message posted in my room.

God answers prayers in 3 ways: He says yes and gives you what you want

He says no,and gives you something better and He says Wait and gives you the best in His time.

Like the post above me, i thank God that i wake up everyday and even in this tough times, i can still afford to live comfortably and survive financially

• 1 month later...

God always answers my prayers. Let us all just remember that "our will be done in His will". If He deems we deserve it, it will be given. "Ask and thou shalt receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened unto you..." which points out that we still need to ASK, SEEK and KNOCK (otherwise known as ACT) on whatever we have prayed for in order for it to be given. :) (Parang nung thesis namin... <_< )

Guest chunky

I have said this quite a few times already, a statement which is left to your interpretation:

I prayed and talked to god, until one day I realized I was talking to myself...

Take note though, that I do not think I am god. I simply am...

I have said this quite a few times already, a statement which is left to your interpretation:

I prayed and talked to god, until one day I realized I was talking to myself...

Take note though, that I do not think I am god.  I simply am...

I dont know about you, but when i pray i pray to our "God The Father" and not to someone elses god.... :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

yes HE does answer prayers all the time.. in HIS time, He's never too late nor too early. so if you think He's not answering your prayers or it's taking a loooonnng time it might be that HE's preparing something better and bigger for you. so cheer up..another blessing is coming up just be patient :)