The Audi Thread

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Minor maintenance fee for Audi cars costs between 15K to 30K depending on the model. Schedule maintenance for Audi cars is every 12 months, so it's a reasonable price compared to some asian brands which still do the maintenance every 3 months.

Once every 24 months, your car will be subjected to a standard maintenance which will cost from 40K - 60K depending on the model. During that time, expect to shell out a few extra cash for the parts to be replaced.

I don't recommend having your Audi serviced by other casa while your warranty is still valid because European cars tend to have their engine parts break down in 2-3 years, which is if you're still under warranty, those parts will be free.

Getting parts for Audi is hard if you don't have it serviced in their casa. The nearest place you can get parts are in Hong Kong and in Singapore, but even then, some parts will take upto 6 months to get acquired.

There are a lot of good mechanics working in independent casas who can handle maintenance jobs for prestige cars. For example Petron - I used to have my parent's Porsche and Audi serviced in Petron outside Dasmariñas Village in Makati.

If you're living in Taguig, there are good mechanics who can handle maintenance on prestige cars at

CarTech (Bridgestone) along Levi Mariano Ave. Near Acacia Estate. Their head mechenic used to work at Petron Dasmariñas Village. I had my Cayenne Turbo S maintained there since Turbo S is not being handled by Porsche Phils. - of course, getting parts will still be your problem.

Speaking like a true R8 owner. Hehe. I love that car of yours, sobrang lakas makalaglag ng panty. :wub: :P

• Like (+1) 2
  • 1 month later...

I currently drive a 2019 Audi SQ5. It has 354 horsepower and 369 lbs-ft of torque. I dont think it is sold in the Philippines. What i like about the newer Audis is the virtual cockpit. Navigation is directly in front of the driver. Also, the MMI system is very intuitive.

post-10047-0-09210100-1608154564_thumb.jpg

post-10047-0-47370800-1608155239_thumb.jpg

Edited by dodo