Pick Up Vehicle Users

At least these CRDI's still doesn't have spark plugs. On the other hand spark ignited petrol engines have created water-tight plug caps and distributors to make them water proof, probably, the electronic controlled injectors of these CRDI's are better waterproofed for these CRDI injector plugs deal with far more enormous air pressure compared to Spark plugs...

Thanx man. Kinda technical. In lay man's term? Is the CRDI engine water resistant?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Look out for the new Nissan Frontier Navara. It will be available this December 2007. In paper it has impressive specs. It boasts 174 ps engine and 204 kg/m of torque for a 2.5 liter engine. According to Nissan its because of the variable geometry turbo. Peeps give us more info on the new Nissan truck. I intend to get one instead of the Ranger or Strada.

Look out for the new Nissan Frontier Navara. It will be available this December 2007. In paper it has impressive specs. It boasts 174 ps engine and 204 kg/m of torque for a 2.5 liter engine. According to Nissan its because of the variable geometry turbo. Peeps give us more info on the new Nissan truck. I intend to get one instead of the Ranger or Strada.

they say it's 6-speed right??

The american pick-ups like Chevy and Ford are the best for me especially the cab where you can pile up equipment. Although fuel consumption with these big block engines will surely drain your gas allowance. If they can only bring in the newly designed diesel powered trucks then they would be more competitive.

I think toyota hilux is the most practical pick up truck for the power, space, luxury and porma. :rolleyes:

Yup (kaya mahal)

followed by Isuzu Dmax...If you are going to use the pick up the way a pick up should be used. After sales service sucks though!

pinaka walang silbi pagdating sa function is the triton (mitsu strada) - ang liit ng cab...leg room is totally lamentable lalo na kung nasa likod ka...and the BED!!!! Kaya ka nga kumuha ng pick up dahil kailangan mo ng space na kakargahan, napakaliit ng bed! Porma? I find the curved bed funny...A novelty item IMHO!

The New Nissan Navarra is worth looking into as Nissan vehicles are solid...but as always, the problem with Nissan here in the Phils has always been the spare parts.

The Ranger has improved considerably (ganda na ng grills) but it is using a platform inferior (the ones sold locally- US models different story na) to that of the Hilux and the Dmax. A decent and capable rig for light off roading.

These are just my opinions - We deal with pick ups and SUVs everyday at work (modifying, fitting accessories and canopies) and we use mostly pick ups at play going up mountains and trails.

Sayang nga hindi natuloy...Chevrolet was supposed to bring in Colorado here in the RP. That would've been the bomb!

Peace!

Edited by Qui Gon Jin