How Do You Keep Yourself Young

Guest hotchiq4hire

:hypocritesmiley: thinks positive and don't think of others just focus on urself try to pamper urseld like goin to spa,parlor or mall with ur friends........

I am just wondering what are the things that you do to make your skin youthful and vibrant?

And how do you keep yourself looking young and great all the time.

I do a lot of stuff to myself and my face such as facial salons.

How about you?

And have you heard of diamond peel? what do you think about it?

one should take care of himself/herself physically and emotionally.

anyway, i have daily regimen for my face i.e. cleanser, toner, moisturizer and sunscreen. you should choose the product that suits your skin or those that are "hiyang" sabi nga nila. mositurize everyday to keep the skin supple. wear sunscreen everyday even though you're not hitting the beach. i apply sunscreen even if i don't go out ofthe house. the harmful rays of the sun cause wrinkles and brown spots.

i do have facials once in a while like every three months. it really depends on your skin type as to how often one should visit a facial salon.

i go to the spa twice a month to detoxify and relax the muscles.

i've tried glycolic peel to even out skin tone of my face.

diamond peel, i tried that too. you'll get a nice rosy glow afterwards.

having said all of that, the above should be done in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle i.e. avoid drinking/ smoking, exercise. and lastly, be at peace with yourself and the people around you. a happy well-being is just as important.

• 2 weeks later...

Smile! Tell the truth and don't let the small things make you worry. Worrying never helped anything or anybody. Listen to your body, those aches come with age, so if its telling you to get up and get exercise do it, if its telling you time for a rest do it, if it tells you need "da kine", den get "da kine", life is short, too short, so enjoy.