How Can I Quit Smoking?

• 2 months later...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

before i was a smoker.... grabe talaga.. you know the gudanggaram? well, yon ang fav ko...

but in the long run naisip ko yung mga effects... lalo na sa teeth... very sensitive pa naman ako pag teeth ang pinag uusapan... (ganda kasi teeth ko alaga ko kasi) :D :D :D yung friend ko na matagal na talaga na moke sa kanya ko nakita yung masamang effect sa teeth... so naging consious a ko.. i decided to stop smoking....

ganon lang siguro kadali mag quit isipin mo lang yung bad effects non sa health mo.... :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...
all i can say is...that its all in your mind. if you wanna quit then be focus and determined!

I agree on what you said. For others who can't quit, you can go to the gym and workout ... at least you can keep yourself busy.

I considered smoking as a vice. It deaden's one's conscience and is often worse than drink in that it acts imperceptibly. It is a habit to get rid when once it seizes hold of a person. It is an expensive vice. It fouls the breath, discolours the teeth and sometimes even causes cancer. It is an unclean habit. - Mahatma Gandhi

B) try to find a diversion, and have someone to prevent you from smoking. and consult a doctor so that you will examined up to what extent cagarette had damaged ur lung. cguro pag aware ka na, then ull surely stop smoking. B)

smoking??? quit??? errrrrrrrrrrr next topic pls!!!!!

been trying for years now.... and guess what??!!!!!!

I'm still trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its really hard to stop it. but it can be done. pero ako untill now smoker pa rin. he he he! :P

it's easy if you want to. i recently quit - biglaan lang. no reasons, no promises.

i applied the chris mullin technique. in effect, what he does is he just promises not to smoke today. screw yesterday and screw tomorrow. today lang target niya.

getting rid of all your lighters and ashtrays would also help.

That's probably the best advice you can take: Take it one day at a time and eventually, it will be a week, a month, and then maybe you'll have finally quit.

Dati casual smoker lang ako pero ngayon halos nakakadalawang kaha na ako lalo na habang nakaharap ako sa PC. im startin to ITCH all over and im always nauseated. am i developing cancer? CAN you give me tips on how to quit this habit? im clueless.

overdose is very effective... you overdose urself of yosi until you get very sick with cough, fever and colds that would not go away for days.... you'll eventually hate the smell of smoke when u recover.

just dont backslide to smoking again... and thats the hardest part to overcome ;)