Golf

ive been browsing the sports thread and discovered that there is no topic for golf here.

All golf enthusiast! post na :)

i played this sport back in highschool but stopped during my college and post grad studies.

Now am enjoying the sport again...

Although am not that great a player, (handicap in the thirties)i love the game.

Hope ill get to meet MTC members who also play the sport..

"GOLF is like SEX, you dont have to be good at it, to enjoy it!"

just started to learn the sport and I'm loving it. medyo driving range pa lang madala, once pa lang nag fairway.

sarap pumalo bro.. lalo na pag walang slice or hook yung drive..

ako din pa drive drive lang pero once a week naglalaro kami ng friends ko.

murang range sa logcom aguinaldo...

mga bro, ganun talaga golf. you start bad but when your ball starts flying and getting the proper distance, then you get addicted to the sport.

driving range muna kayo if you really want to start. borrow the set of clubs first since you still don't know if you'll stick to the sport. then pag-talagang sure na kayo that you like it, that's the only time to buy your set. and i suggest you get yourself a pro..... even long-time players still go back to their pros once in a while.

the cheapest driving range here in quezon city is in aguinaldo logcom. citigolf pasig is not bad pero medyo pricey at 500 per hour.

mga bro, ganun talaga golf. you start bad but when your ball starts flying and getting the proper distance, then you get addicted to the sport.

driving range muna kayo if you really want to start. borrow the set of clubs first since you still don't know if you'll stick to the sport. then pag-talagang sure na kayo that you like it, that's the only time to buy your set. and i suggest you get yourself a pro..... even long-time players still go back to their pros once in a while.

the cheapest driving range here in quezon city is in aguinaldo logcom. citigolf pasig is not bad pero medyo pricey at 500 per hour.

sa navy medyo mura din 40/bucket. sarap pa at mura food sa resto nila

san po ba pwede matuto nito? and where can u play na pwedeng hiram lang muna ang clubs?

sa logcom aguinaldo pwede ask a pro na magdala sya muna ng clubs..

its way cheaper than buying a set..

laro tayo mga bros! :)

although palpak pa ko now...

i only play at valley golf, aguinaldo, intramuros

veterans and navy, dun kasi mura... hehehe

sa logcom aguinaldo pwede ask a pro na magdala sya muna ng clubs..

its way cheaper than buying a set..

laro tayo mga bros! :)

although palpak pa ko now...

i only play at valley golf, aguinaldo, intramuros

veterans and navy, dun kasi mura... hehehe

problema wla ako kilala na pro. malapit ako sa veterans bro

My second favorite golf joke. Medyo dated but you get the Idea:

John Daly attempted to enter the National Golf Club in Augusta Georgia where the Master's tournament is played.

The guard at the gate stopped him and told him he could not enter the premises. He suggested he try a course down the road. "It is very close sir. Maybe a driver's lenght away."

The golfer replied, "Don't you know me. I am John Daly."

The guard answereed, "I am very sorry sir. The course is a 5-iron away."

And my favorite golf joke.

Tiger Woods was about to play golf with a hacker.

On the first tee, Tiger asked the hacker how many strokes he wanted for the match.

The hacker said, "I do not need any strokes from you. I will play you straight up and bet as much as you want. All I ask for is 2 gotchas."

Tiger thought there is no way this guy can keep up with me. I do not care what a gotcha is, I will beat this guy. So he accepted the challenge to play even with 2 gotchas for the hacker.

As Tiger was about to hit his first drive, the hacker stuck his putter between Tiger's legs, hit his balls and said, "Gotcha!"

Tiger lost money that day.

sked na tayo nang "golf-out"...weekdays sa navy early morning first tee tayo pra puede magkalat LOL. Puede rin night golf sa Intramuros.

for beginners:

Driving Range in makati area:

1. Fort Bonifacio (army Golf) - Golf pro 12K @10 sessions

2. Fort Bonifacio (Navy Club)

3. Near Sports Zone but am not sure if this is still open

Courses recommended (medyo madali and forgiving): NAVY

Golf shops:

1. Park Square - harap nang dusit hotel

2. ProGolf - Makati Cinema Square

Pero I suggest, buy from acquaintances. Yung 2nd hand kasi na binebenta dito may tubo pa sila at least 20%.

Finally, site para sa golf enthusiasts. Sa mga baguhan, just keep hitting that ball, after a while tatamaan din yan. Patience lang talga. Kung di man tamaan, just have fun. At pag na frustrate kayo, meron namang mga MP........... hahaha

I go to the range in Don Antonio, bukas hanggang gabi, masarap pa ang pagkain. Wala lang akong alam na magandang practice area para sa putting at chipping in Manila, just in case me alam kayo paki post lang. Thanks.

Finally, site para sa golf enthusiasts. Sa mga baguhan, just keep hitting that ball, after a while tatamaan din yan. Patience lang talga. Kung di man tamaan, just have fun. At pag na frustrate kayo, meron namang mga MP........... hahaha

I go to the range in Don Antonio, bukas hanggang gabi, masarap pa ang pagkain. Wala lang akong alam na magandang practice area para sa putting at chipping in Manila, just in case me alam kayo paki post lang. Thanks.

sa navy bro meron nyan

ive been browsing the sports thread and discovered that there is no topic for golf here.

All golf enthusiast! post na :)

i played this sport back in highschool but stopped during my college and post grad studies.

Now am enjoying the sport again...

Although am not that great a player, (handicap in the thirties)i love the game.

Hope ill get to meet MTC members who also play the sport..

"GOLF is like SEX, you dont have to be good at it, to enjoy it!"

fore!!

actually andito mga single handicapper :)

----> http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtopic=2166&st=0

..and we are more active here ---> www.pinoygolfer.com/forum

Edited by ngneer_hk

FORE! To all golf enthusiasts!

Best Driving ranges that is not heavy in your pockets!

1)Aguinaldo Logistics Command (Quezon City)

2)Veterans Golf Club (Quezon City)

3)Navy Golf Club (Taguig)

4)Villamor Golf Club (Pasay)

5)Royal Maru? (Quezon City going to Fairview)

6)Club Intramuros (Manila! siempre)

Mga Paps, you can start anyone of this ranges pero I suggest you read a couple of Golf magazines (2nd hand will do) basta may mga features na

for BEGINNERS.... Yun ang suggestion ko! Ako nga pala 3 handicapper (my wife and and 2 kids)pucha pag nagsabi ako na maglalaro ako bukas sabihin ba naman wag mong kalimutan mamalengke anak ng teteng. Kaya minsan paalam ko mag jojogging lang kasama barkada hehehehe. Hindi pa rin lusot. Anyways,GoGoGo enjoy hitting the ball and dont look up while hitting it. PEACE :)

Agree, kasi yung thread sa clubhouse parang either sa mga bihasa na o kaya sa mga miembro ng private clubs, kung ma sponsor man lang sana tayo as guest paminsan minsan eh di ok. By the way, kung nahhahanap kayo ng course na open sa public at maganda, try nyo splendido sa Tagaytay, Mimosa sa Angeles, not very well maintained, o kaya yung Royal Northwoods.