The WORST Punishment You Have Ever Received from a Teacher

my theology instructor (1st year college) used to pick on me.  i was a late entry to the class.  reported after she had arranged the alphabetical seating.  i was just placed at the last row.  she had a thing against me. always criticized and found fault with my answers during orals.  fortunately i had excellent grades on the written exams.  and since i was not in the alphabetical seating sequence (should have been in the middle somewhere instead of last row) she must have failed to match my face with the name so i still got good grades.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was trying to impress my high school girlfriend. I wrote her name and mine in giant letters ( with that heart in between ) using a wax candle on the blackboard in her homeroom. Because the wax was transparent everything was invisible .

The next day told her to dust the backboard with powdered chalk from the eraser  and voila ! our names magically appeared. Problem was the teacher couldn't use the blackboard anymore as the chalk sticks simply slid off the waxed parts of the blackboard. My punishment was to remove the wax. My first idea was to borrow the iron from home economics , get a page of used newspaper , place it on top of the wax ed surface and iron away . The heat made the wax melt and adhere to the newspaper. ahahahahaha. it took five hours to get it all off . 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

muntik ng di makagraduate ng college dahil sa isang prof. narinig nya ung classmate namin na nagsabing di sya nagtuturo so pinunit nya sa harapan namin ung project na pinaghirapan naming gawin for 2 weeks. ayaw nyang pirmahan ung clearance namin so kailangan namin syang habulin/sundan kahit san sya magpunta, wala syang pake kahit abutin pa kami ng gabi sa school. sobrang down ko nun, naiyak ako at nagsorry ako kina mama sabi ko di ako makakagraduate dahil dun. 

a few days before grad day, kinausap kami ni prof sinabi nya na ok na daw tapos ayun pinirmahan na nya ung clearance namin. 

• 3 months later...