Pba Mvp Dapat

adriane888

Danny "Dynamite" Seigle. undoubtedly the best player to have not won an MVP. i think he got robbed back in '99. He was supposed to win the ROY-MVP during the year. Pinag-iinitan lang ata ng press kasi ayaw nila mabreak yung nagawa dati ni Benjie Paras, not to mention na Fil-Am din sya. Kung MVP lang pinag-uusapan, ung literal na meaning ng MVP nung year na yun, si Seigle talaga. Di aabot ang SMB sa ganun kung di sya dumating e. Cguro pang semis lang sila... Not taking anything away naman from his teammates back in the day. I mean, just to give credit where credit is due...

Danny "Dynamite" Seigle. undoubtedly the best player to have not won an MVP. i think he got robbed back in '99. He was supposed to win the ROY-MVP during the year. Pinag-iinitan lang ata ng press kasi ayaw nila mabreak yung nagawa dati ni Benjie Paras, not to mention na Fil-Am din sya.

partly yes, partly no. remember that Paras also played an outstanding year that season by winning a championship for shell.

• 2 months later...
nelson asaytono when he was scoring 45 to 50 points during a game

kerby raymundo should have won it last year i think

jerry codinera (sabi ng dad ko) :D there was a time that jerry was supposed to win it if not for his bestfriend alvin

danny seigle

samboy lim

jolas lastimosa

For me it would have to be Jojo Lastimosa.

During their grandslam run, he was the go to guy on the fourth quarter and on every pressure situation. I remember watching their games and when his teammates disappear on pressure situations, we was almost always there to step up.

Without him, Alaska wouldn't have won any championship.

Yoyoy Villamin.

He was probably the first non-MVP to be chosen by the PSA as professional basketball player of the year. If my memory serves me right, that was in 1987. Abet Guidaben took the MVP award that year. But during that season, players acknowledged during TV interviews that they treated Villamin like an import. For instance, an immediate double once he got the ball. And for him not be chosen as one of the top 25 PBA players was pure injustice...simply because he was blue-collar. No pretty boy, but he was great in both offense and defense. When he was still a rookie, he sent Crispanatics wild when he blocked a Mon Fernandez lay-up. And in 1981, he was the wall that stood between Utex's import Jackson and the goal in the title series of the first Reinforced Conference. I can't remember the name of the team (Sarsi?), but coach Derek Pumaren chose Villamin over Asaytono during those crucial moments in a championship series against Alaska.

• 3 months later...
dami naman controversial MVP selection na natalo lang dahil sa votes nde dahil sa performance... this is very biased, sayang naman yung hardwork nung isang player tapos mataas naman statistical points tapos talo naman sa botohan ng press...

Nelson Asaytono

Ato Agustin (don't know if I am correct) <------nananlo na to ng MVP nung 1992

• 1 month later...

danny siegle

dapat talaga di nanalo si james yap ng mvp...

saan naman kinuha pagkapanalo nya eh d nmn sya bumubuhat sa team nila

bakaw pa...

dapat si danny pakasalan si kc concepcion o kaya juday

bka manalo na din sya ng mvp

opinion lng mga sir baka may james yap fan diyan na makitid utak