Photo

Poll: Ghosts

Paranormal Supernatural Ghost

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Ghosts

Do you believe in Ghosts?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4604 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:12 PM

xg3lNQH.jpg

#HappyHalloween

Please do share your experiences or any thoughts on the subject. Thank you.

Related links:

Do you believe in ghosts?

Why do people believe in ghosts?

Edited by FleurDeLune, 29 October 2018 - 10:13 PM.

#2 kramenalexis

kramenalexis

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:56 AM

I believe in ghost because I have seen one. I was a kid back then but the memory of that moment is something I can't forget. 

My family had to stay at my aunt's place because our house was undergoing renovation. One late evening (or I guess you could say its morning)  at around 2am-3am, I woke up since I have to go to the restroom to go number 1. On my way to the restroom, I saw my aunt feeding my cousin in the living room. I thought it was weird that she was doing it in the dark but I thought little of it since I really need to go number 1. I went to the restroom and went back to sleep afterwards. Morning came and during breakfast, I ask my aunt why she was feeding my little cousin at around 2am-3am on the living room in the dark. She told me that they never left the room the whole evening and that my mom was there with them. My mom also testified that my aunt and my little cousin never left their room. I was puzzled at the time since I clearly saw someone feeding a baby in the living room.

It was only years later that my dad told us the story of the house. According to the neighbors, it was the home of a family of 3. The story that goes around the neighborhood is that the father killed his wife and their new born baby and went to hiding afterwards. Apparently, what I saw wasn't my aunt and little cousin but something else entirely. 

• FleurDeLune likes this

#3 Dash_Avalanche

Dash_Avalanche

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 07:07 PM

I believe that there are ghost and had been documented by the vatican... the bible said that to communicate with them is forbidden and to dressup like one is to encourage them to be in your presence and can possess the one that mimicking them. 

#4 Awoa14

Awoa14

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 11:02 AM

I believe naramdaman ko tlga..lagi ko sinusubukan kng ulitin nia ngparamdam tlga hinila kumot ko..

#5 Feast

Feast

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Reading novels and playing games

Posted 03 November 2018 - 10:39 PM

I believe.. Back then double deck ang bed and i was in the lower bed when i heard a girls voice.."mama....mama...mama...i took a look at the source and i really regret that.. I did not see a face or a body... I saw her feet and white gown. She was practically floating.. Pasing through the room.

#6 Sei Giorni

Sei Giorni

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 07:55 AM

Ghost employee marami sa pinas!

#7 wiideliva

wiideliva

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Donuts.... Donuts.... Coffee :)

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:57 PM

Truth is the more na naniniwala ka sa ganto mas lalo sila nagpaparamdam even other entities suki ako ng mantatawas at albularyo nung bata pa ako lagi sila nagagambala.

#8 PDOIII

PDOIII

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:basketball, scooter, automobile repairs and girls

Posted 12 November 2018 - 09:16 AM

i believe in ghosts,

i was awake in the morning at around 4am, i saw a lady wearing black AND WITH AN UMBRELLA. suddenly she disappeared right infront of me as she passed by a bougainville plant. it is only a one way street.

how can i even explain this. waited for the old lady to re appear, i taught she hid in one the vehicles... when a friend woke up and was along the street, i told him to inspect the jeep... he said no is is inside...

the old lady never re appeared... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users