Partying With The Celebs

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When you go clubbing and meet up or go elbow to elbow with celebs, what do you do?

Do you get Starstruck? Wow Sexy and stare them head to toe, Ay pangit pala, dina VIrgin yan!Tsismis! Or you go mysterious effect Deadma try to be just be in the club ! Or try your luck of reeling up the Big Fish.

F.Rs tayo! Be informative. The place or club, the celebrity, the way of getting he or she notice you, pick-up lines, how many times did you saw he or she hanging out at this club etc.

Recent encounter better! yak yak yak yak

Thanks

pag walang common friend, Deadma lang syempre.. pero kapag may common friend, onti onting mag small talk just to get to know them :)

then paulit ulit hangang sa maging mag kakilala na kayo. kahit di friends, parang nakakabatian mo . first name basis lang..

and kapag no common friend at first deadma, pero pag pakiramdam mong wala syang partner or something like that and i gauge mo ung kasama nya kung gusto mo syang makilala..

usually what i'll do, di ko papansinin ung celeb but i'll entertain the "mother hen" from there bigla ko ipapasok ung line na, "diba ikaw si...." something like then.. eventually makikilala mo ung celeb :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...