• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 SinestraIgnis

SinestraIgnis

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Sketching, Painting, Film photography, Graphic design, Print design, Artworks, Philosophy, Reading, Books, Magic The Gathering, PC Games, Console games and Cooking

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:31 PM

Talking about anything unusual under the sun is a bliss.

If you have any random thoughts, post it here and I'll try my best to answer back.

And for my first post.

There are times that I imagine that our lot might have been a battlefield of ancient creatures, dinosaurs to be precise, or a meeting place of extraterrestrials from far away galaxies.

Your thoughts?

#2 Guest_k E i J i 👻_*

Guest_k E i J i 👻_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2018 - 11:24 PM

oh.. Welcome :) Hope you don't mind me asking...

Why do we still have human window washers? 😶

• Toki2005 likes this

#3 SinestraIgnis

SinestraIgnis

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 701 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Sketching, Painting, Film photography, Graphic design, Print design, Artworks, Philosophy, Reading, Books, Magic The Gathering, PC Games, Console games and Cooking

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:56 PM

Edited by SinestraIgnis, 08 May 2018 - 09:15 PM.

#4 SinestraIgnis

SinestraIgnis

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 701 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 09:15 PM

oh.. Welcome :) Hope you don't mind me asking...

Why do we still have human window washers?

Hi Keiji, a pleasant day to you

And to answer your question.

Because there's no other being on Earth more efficient than us humans.

Compared to robots, people can not just clean but also fix and maintain fixtures while multitasking at the job at hand. While the former ( robots ) can only do a certain job at a certain time and is also reliant on its design.

Also, humans are paid decently while the procurement of a robot cost a lot lot more. So why bother pay more to do less while you can pay less to do more? Makes sense? ;)

Thank you Keiji for your inquiry. If you have a lot more to ask then feel free to post it here.

Have a good day

#5 Barenaked-NoMre

Barenaked-NoMre

Authentic N Amazing

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8569 posts
  • Interests:GREAT books, movies, food and REFRESHING drinks

smart, funny and down-to-earth people ... ESPECIALLY the MEN who are VERY NAUGHTY! ;)

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:43 AM

Wel-CUM to your own little piece of MTC!  :rolleyes:

• I wonder how ever did you find yourself musing through the threads/rooms of this "blue board"?
  • What does your "handle"/username mean? 

#6 SinestraIgnis

SinestraIgnis

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 701 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:56 AM

Wel-CUM to your own little piece of MTC!  :rolleyes:

• I wonder how ever did you find yourself musing through the threads/rooms of this "blue board"?
  • What does your "handle"/username mean? 

Greetings Barenaked-NoMre

• I think there is a lot of interesting things in this multiplayer notepad. Most of the time, because of curiosity, I stumble upon those and put an effort to make a more "non-conventional" inquiry.

• My name is in Latin, meaning "Sinister Fire"

I think being normal or adherent to the whim of the society is quite boring at times. Why not be something random every now and then. I think that would be nice. :)

Thank you Barenaked-NoMre for your time. Have a nice day ahead of you :)

#7 Barenaked-NoMre

Barenaked-NoMre

Authentic N Amazing

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 8569 posts

smart, funny and down-to-earth people ... ESPECIALLY the MEN who are VERY NAUGHTY! ;)

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:04 PM

Greetings Barenaked-NoMre

• I think there is a lot of interesting things in this multiplayer notepad. Most of the time, because of curiosity, I stumble upon those and put an effort to make a more "non-conventional" inquiry.

• My name is in Latin, meaning "Sinister Fire"

I think being normal or adherent to the whim of the society is quite boring at times. Why not be something random every now and then. I think that would be nice. :)

Thank you Barenaked-NoMre for your time. Have a nice day ahead of you :)

First time I heard that ... "multiplayer notepad".  ;)  

Ah, interesting ... "Sinister Fire". Hmm ...  :rolleyes: 

We all have the ability to break from the "norms" society expects us to adhere to ... hence, MTC.  ^_^  The very place I can share an alter ego ... as to my family & friends, I am a NICE/proper individual (not ever one they'd SEX-pect to have such a naughty persona).  :lol: 

Aside from the Qs ... do share more about your interests, likes/dislikes.  :)  So, we could get to know about what makes you tick ...  :P 

#8 SinestraIgnis

SinestraIgnis

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 701 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:41 PM

First time I heard that ... "multiplayer notepad".  ;)  

Ah, interesting ... "Sinister Fire". Hmm ...  :rolleyes:

We all have the ability to break from the "norms" society expects us to adhere to ... hence, MTC.  ^_^  The very place I can share an alter ego ... as to my family & friends, I am a NICE/proper individual (not ever one they'd SEX-pect to have such a naughty persona).  :lol:

Aside from the Qs ... do share more about your interests, likes/dislikes.  :)  So, we could get to know about what makes you tick ...  :P

Hi there again Barenaked-NoMre

I am an artist by heart. I do visual art for work and as a leisure. I draw, sketch, paint and as such but I'm more into modern art.

I'm found of reading. I dig Sci-Fi and philosophy since it gives me a sense of diversity when it comes to brainstorming a concept. There are just times that your mind goes blank and you can't do about it. So yeah, I need a lot of material to come up on something.

I very much like people and positivity. I like to observe a lot and look at everyday life. I'd rather commute than go travelling by myself on a car. Watching people move about is like reading a story, sometimes the same but a bit different. Everyone tells a story everytime but most people doesn't pay attention to it. If people just stop for a while and try opening their eyes, then they will see one.

I also like and dislike negativity.

I like negativity because it brings about truth and reality. In a bad light, everything unfavorable surfaces. From this, one can discern a certain outcome that is beneficial in some way.

While, I don't like negativity in a way that most of it is being abused and the messages conveyed are somewhat distorted,

• Barenaked-NoMre likes this

#9 Barenaked-NoMre

Barenaked-NoMre

Authentic N Amazing

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 8569 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:24 PM

Hi there again Barenaked-NoMre

I am an artist by heart. I do visual art for work and as a leisure. I draw, sketch, paint and as such but I'm more into modern art.

I'm found of reading. I dig Sci-Fi and philosophy since it gives me a sense of diversity when it comes to brainstorming a concept. There are just times that your mind goes blank and you can't do about it. So yeah, I need a lot of material to come up on something.

I very much like people and positivity. I like to observe a lot and look at everyday life. I'd rather commute than go travelling by myself on a car. Watching people move about is like reading a story, sometimes the same but a bit different. Everyone tells a story everytime but most people doesn't pay attention to it. If people just stop for a while and try opening their eyes, then they will see one.

I also like and dislike negativity.

I like negativity because it brings about truth and reality. In a bad light, everything unfavorable surfaces. From this, one can discern a certain outcome that is beneficial in some way.

While, I don't like negativity in a way that most of it is being abused and the messages conveyed are somewhat distorted,

Hmmm ... do SHARE your art here!  ;)

Yes, to be/do NEGA ... can pull one down, but sometimes we have to go through it.  :)

#10 SinestraIgnis

SinestraIgnis

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 701 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 11:02 AM

When mom cooks pomodoro sauce for the spaghetti she doesn't use the usual packed sauce. We all know that the later taste much better in terms of Pinoy preference but mom prefers a healthier option.

This is how we do it. And will still do for the rest of our lifetime

Ma, thank you for keeping us healthy always. I love you...

4kvfdc.jpg

Edited by SinestraIgnis, 13 May 2018 - 11:10 AM.

#11 SinestraIgnis

SinestraIgnis

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 701 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:36 PM

The more you care, the more the world will find ways to hurt you for it.

#12 SinestraIgnis

SinestraIgnis

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 701 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:30 PM

May the bridges we burn, light the way...

#13 SinestraIgnis

SinestraIgnis

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 701 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:20 PM

Being successful means something different to each person...

...respect that.

#14 SinestraIgnis

SinestraIgnis

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 701 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:49 AM

Your friends are a reflection of your own personality.

#15 SinestraIgnis

SinestraIgnis

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 701 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:24 PM

The sun shines and warms and lights us and we have no curiosity to know why this is so; but we ask the reason of all evil, of pain, and hunger, and mosquitoes and silly people.

#16 SinestraIgnis

SinestraIgnis

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 701 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:46 PM

You can't get rid of your fears...

...But you can learn to live with them. ;)

#17 SinestraIgnis

SinestraIgnis

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 701 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:49 AM

An emotion that clashes with your reason, an emotion that you cannot explain or control, is only the carcass of that stale thinking which you forbade your mind to revise.

#18 SinestraIgnis

SinestraIgnis

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 701 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 10:27 AM

The only difference between you and the person you envy is that you settled for less.

#19 SinestraIgnis

SinestraIgnis

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 701 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:49 AM

"One should never listen to the flowers. One should simply look at them and breathe their fragrance." --- The Little Prince

#20 LadyHekate

LadyHekate

Looker

• BANNED
  • 108 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:24 PM

good friday afternoon.

I hope you don't mind the intrusion ad I find the posts here interesting.

I see you are into film photography. Black and white or coloured? Apologies. My curiosity got the better of me and my manners flew out the window. My name id Lady Hekate requesting your permission to lounge here and read your thoughts

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: random, unusual, crazy, sapiosexual, philosophy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users