17 replies to this topic

#1 chunkyhunk

chunkyhunk

try not to be too obvious...

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1717 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 02:54 AM

Looks like my old room is no longer here, so I'll just make a new one.

I'm one of the MTC pioneers, who got to meet and party with the MTC legends like Bizman, Dobbs and the late Mama Macy.  I've been snooping and lurking here from time to time, and the last EB I organized was just a few years back in 2014, the classic BBG/Scorpio Nights BYOB. 

Those were the fun times, when most people online knew most people offline.  We get drunk till the wee hours, way past anyone's bedtime, and we talk about life, love, and loss. 

And sex, of course.  We do talk about sex, not necessarily having sex, but, the act of having sex, and the reason why people have sex (believe me, sometimes, people have sex for not so obvious reasons).

As I mentioned, I've been lurking here, checking my old stomping grounds, and checking out the ladies, of course.  I've friended a few and chatted with some, and have met a couple so far, for drinks or for lunch. 

I still do Graphic Design as my main profession (as I have back then), with consulting and teaching on the side.  I do xperimental photography, meaning, I don't really follow the rules, I try to bend, or even break them and see if anything good comes out, which is a philosophy I sometimes use in real life.  I also write, do sketches, and sometimes keep my hands busy mangling plastic Gundam models.

So, here goes nothing...

#2 Mrdy1234

Mrdy1234

Voyeur

• (01) Lurker
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:29 AM

Cool

#3 `sExyBeaST

`sExyBeaST

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:30 PM

Nice

#4 chunkyhunk

chunkyhunk

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1717 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:53 AM

As I have mentioned, photography is one of my hobbies. 

Here's a few snippets of my recent shoot with MTC vet, Raven (posted with permission).

Attached File  Raven001.jpg   37.01KB   0 downloads
With her pussy, Arthur

Attached File  Raven004sm.jpg   118.39KB   0 downloads
Dolphin Tats

Attached File  Raven005sm.jpg   144.29KB   0 downloads
And who can resist that wonderful smile?

Edited by chunkyhunk, 22 February 2018 - 12:56 AM.

• Barenaked-NoMre and FleurDeLune like this

#5 Barenaked-NoMre

Barenaked-NoMre

Authentic N Amazing

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8463 posts
  • Interests:GREAT books, movies, food and REFRESHING drinks

smart, funny and down-to-earth people ... ESPECIALLY the MEN who are VERY NAUGHTY! ;)

Posted 12 March 2018 - 10:46 PM

Just dropping by ...  ;)

gzSOpIY.jpg

#6 chunkyhunk

chunkyhunk

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1717 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:55 AM

Just dropping by ...  ;)

gzSOpIY.jpg

Hi, BN.  Got confused there for while.  I've been out of circulation for a looooooong time.

Welcome back, chunkyhunk :)

Thanks, Hottie! You still have that YM handle, and YM is being discontinued!

#7 chunkyhunk

chunkyhunk

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1717 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 03:38 PM

Oh i haven't used ym in a long time.

Neither have I.  Better switch to Viber or Skype...

#8 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4567 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:34 AM

Looks like my old room is no longer here, so I'll just make a new one.

I'm one of the MTC pioneers, who got to meet and party with the MTC legends like Bizman, Dobbs and the late Mama Macy.  I've been snooping and lurking here from time to time, and the last EB I organized was just a few years back in 2014, the classic BBG/Scorpio Nights BYOB. 

Those were the fun times, when most people online knew most people offline.  We get drunk till the wee hours, way past anyone's bedtime, and we talk about life, love, and loss. 

And sex, of course.  We do talk about sex, not necessarily having sex, but, the act of having sex, and the reason why people have sex (believe me, sometimes, people have sex for not so obvious reasons).

As I mentioned, I've been lurking here, checking my old stomping grounds, and checking out the ladies, of course.  I've friended a few and chatted with some, and have met a couple so far, for drinks or for lunch. 

I still do Graphic Design as my main profession (as I have back then), with consulting and teaching on the side.  I do xperimental photography, meaning, I don't really follow the rules, I try to bend, or even break them and see if anything good comes out, which is a philosophy I sometimes use in real life.  I also write, do sketches, and sometimes keep my hands busy mangling plastic Gundam models.

So, here goes nothing...

Welcome back.

I think an update or two in every other week is enough for a thread to get impelling. :)

#9 chunkyhunk

chunkyhunk

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1717 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:00 AM

Welcome back.

I think an update or two in every other week is enough for a thread to get impelling. :)

True.

Though, with all the threads here, with the same things being posted, it's easy to get drowned in the crowd.  I guess I'll post a few new things.

#10 chunkyhunk

chunkyhunk

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1717 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 10:07 AM

Here's one of the very few (real) erotica I have written back then. I didn't really share it, just to a select few.

-----------------

The Master of the Slow

He knew what she wanted. She knew that wasn't what he was after, but she also knows that, regardless of what he wanted, he will not pass off that chance to be with her. So he went and saw her nevertheless.

She bugged him about food, but it wasn't what she really wanted. She was half-naked when he came in to the room, but she knew he was too much in control. He always have been, and it drove her crazy that he could wait until the very last moment. She wanted him to ravish her, so she wrapped her legs around him and guided his hands to feel her already erect nipples.

He cut her off and urged her to eat, lest the food becomes cold and uninteresting. Only after a few minutes of coaxing did she let him go so he could open the box of pizza, and as soon as he did, she gobbled the first slice she could lay her hands on.

It was hot and humid, and he was sweaty from all the walking and running he did all day. So he took a shower afterwards.

He wanted her. She had always known that. But he was also unpredictable, and that made her want him. She could never predict if it was the animal or the gentleman or both, and even if his initial moves gave away his intent and motives, she knew that it won't be like that for the rest of the night. He waves his wand as if by magic, and she knew she was under his spell.

And she loved it.

She loved the way he slowly and patiently played with her breast, fingering the tip of her nipples and caressing the flesh around them. It drove her wild that he can go on doing that for such a long period of time that her anticipation builds up like a brush fire, until she could no longer contain herself. It drove her wild that he took his time knowing her body each and every time, and she constantly asked him if he had grown tired with her, if at all.

She called him the Master of the Slow.

His patience was more than a match to her impatience. While he was taking his time playing with her breasts, she slowly inched her fingers to her already damp lovehole.

He could sense her anticipation growing, so he moved his free hand down to her burning clit. He started licking her nipples, erect as ever, and alternatively sucked each with gusto. Then he slowed down again, pecking the skin around her breasts, her tummy her hips, towards the inside of her thighs. He teased the crease between her legs, and he gently moved the tiny patch of fabric covering the tiny mound of flesh that most men could only dream of laying their eyes on let alone be able to experience it like he had. Hardening the tip of his tongue, he traced the shape of her waist down and around until she moaned and cried in ecstasy and anticipation. She could wait no longer. She could no longer bear the heat burning her from the inside. She must have her fill of him again.

So he obliged her with the method she knew only he could masterfully conduct. He slowly eased her panties off and admired her shaven pubes, randomly flicked his tongue and teased the tip of her magnificently erect clit, and alternately pecked those lips that longed for his majestic twisters. He licked her with delight, missing the act at the same time remembering the last, and he knew he had to do better.

Slow then fast, he let his tongue vibrate the only way he knew that would make her squirm. She grabbed his head almost predictably, gently forcing him to increase his intensity. He slowly inserted his finger to her already damp hole, and probed deep for her magic spot. And sure enough, she came.

Out of breath, she eased him upwards and kissed him like she did the first time they kissed. They hungrily probed each other, memorizing each other's touch like they did the last time.

She was impatient, as always, and she grabbed him, urging him to come closer. She pecked and sucked his nipples, erect like hers, and she slowly eased her way.

She licked the tip of his penis like she has done hundreds of times, but he felt somewhat differently. She held his dribblers with both hands, handling them carefully, preparing them for the assault she had been fantasizing of for days. She sucked him, like a girl sucking on a lollipop, alternatively licking his entire shaft while he strained to caress her breasts. Then, like she has done before, she took his entirety deep in her mouth and made him regret the day he refused her.

With her on top, she slid him into her, teasing him at the same time herself. She still couldn't believe his patience, while he held her hips and guided her slowly.

The Master of the Slow, she called him, for he made her scream with his pace.

#11 chunkyhunk

chunkyhunk

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1717 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 06:33 AM

My latest Gunpla Projects: The Wolf King and the Titan.

Attached File  0007.jpg   56.46KB   0 downloads
Attached File  0027.jpg   62.6KB   0 downloads

• FleurDeLune and Luzifer Morgenstern like this

#12 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4567 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 10:46 AM

I suppose you're into sort of assembling as well. Looks great.

#13 chunkyhunk

chunkyhunk

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1717 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:26 AM

I suppose you're into sort of assembling as well. Looks great.

Assembly is basic. That's already painted, without modifications.

I also do custom, modified builds and scratch-building. This one, for example has been modified with custom armor parts.

Attached Files

#14 sensible33

sensible33

HardCore

• Diyosa
  • 9817 posts
  • Interests:on good days
    i workout.
    on bad days
    i workout
    HARDER❤️

Posted 24 August 2018 - 12:53 AM

hi chunky!

#15 chunkyhunk

chunkyhunk

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1717 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 05:25 AM

hi chunky!

Hi Sensible!

#16 juke

juke

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:22 AM

Nice photos sir. Sana may ganyan din akong klaseng skills sa photography

#17 lone23

lone23

Master

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4334 posts
  • Interests:Women, Concert, Rock Music, Telecommunication

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:04 PM

My latest Gunpla Projects: The Wolf King and the Titan.

0007.jpg
0027.jpg

Nice. Astig

#18 chunkyhunk

chunkyhunk

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1717 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:18 AM

Nice photos sir. Sana may ganyan din akong klaseng skills sa photography

Practice.

Nice. Astig

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chunkyhunk, Gundam, Photography, Music

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)