College Relationships And Crushes

College crushes there were a lot but I attempted to convey my feelings to just one. It was on my 2nd year premed. Nag record ako sa tape (Yun pa uso nun) of what i want to tell her and gave it to her. The following day parang wala lang. She just said we're better off as friends. One main reason she said was her parents had high expectations since she was the eldest of the siblings. Hindi pwede magbf. I cried hard that night and was able to write a beautiful long poem about her. Ang alam ko itinago ko yung paper na pinagsulatan ko unfortunately sa sobrang tago hindi ko na nakita. Haha

• 2 weeks later...

College crushes there were a lot but I attempted to convey my feelings to just one. It was on my 2nd year premed. Nag record ako sa tape (Yun pa uso nun) of what i want to tell her and gave it to her. The following day parang wala lang. She just said we're better off as friends. One main reason she said was her parents had high expectations since she was the eldest of the siblings. Hindi pwede magbf. I cried hard that night and was able to write a beautiful long poem about her. Ang alam ko itinago ko yung paper na pinagsulatan ko unfortunately sa sobrang tago hindi ko na nakita. Haha

well at least you tried where most of us didn't say a word. It's still a good story.

In my case was like a story of inception.

Barkada kami - malaking barkada branch out dito from different sections and so forth. Inom dito party doon. We are awesome in the first year of college.

Aba nung second year - para kaming sinetup. madalas kaming nauuna at palaging nahuhuli na parang gumagawa sila ng paraan na kami lang magkasama.

Promise hindi ko sya type as in never kong inimagine since may mga crush rin ako sa barkada pero I don't want risk it.

Pero for some reason they like planted an idea to my mind that she's the girl that will be good for me and in a couple of months. It looks like I am appreciating her more.

Hangang sa nanligaw na nga ako at sinagot naman. matagal ko rin syang naging gf.

Ibang klase talaga pag nadevelop ka. medyo mas malalim sa crush na you can't explain. Kaya ingat kayo sa mga buyo hehe.

• 5 months later...

on/off college fling and kamomol was a radio dj. di naging kami; kinda hard to managena relationship with a working student mom. I knew she needed a guy na may wheels or has enough to lend her panggatas ng baby nya, eh pag kami magkasama kkb, taliwas pa sched. still, makeout moments in the movies and empty classrooms were great.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

It took a while pero nakadate ko rin yung elementary and highschool crush ko nung mid 20s na ako. . Ang sablay nga lang kasal na sya non... Medyo timid tayo nung highschool years.. Tsope kumbaga hahaha

nung college years kumapal na yung face ko hehehe don ko lang narealize na uubra naman pala ako and pede makipagsabayan sa mga soyti sa campus.. Anyway naging GF ko yung miss commerce ng school namin at that time.. Long term yung relationship pero di rin naging kami...

• 3 months later...

She was my seatmate for professors who prefers alphetically seating arrangement. Blossomed into something that lasted thru our college days. But life had a different plan for us after graduating. She was lucky enough to go abroad thru her company. I'm happy for her and till now we're friends with our own families. 

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...