Sana Dalawa Ang Puso Ko!

:P  :P  :P

Good day to all of you people of MTC!!!

I would like to ask people here who experienced being in the middle of two river?

The main issue is that you're already in love with someone really special, but comes someone who satisfy your ideal partner in life though you felt its too good to be true... I know that its just trying to fill things that your partner doesnt have to satisfy your 100% ideal partner. But then again, you cant compare since the two persons are really different and unique in their own little way which really suits your needs and wants in a partner. Now you fell in love and cant decide whom to choose. Better yet have them both but until when?

Sometimes you just try to play with the game and wait for the time that you'll wake up and both of them - vanish, just like that.... Since you really wanted both you hope that you'll stay the three of you together for the rest of your life....

Sana pero i know hindi talaga madali... No dont have time for yourself since you try to fill the gap you have with you 1st and 2nd girlfriend. Letting them feel that when you're with one of them, they'll feel that their your PRINCESS....Giving them their needs and wants (with regards to time, affection, feelings and responsibilities).  Dont get me wrong, but these two are somehow rich... They dont asked for money....

Love is there and definitely lust. But you treat both special differently

I know three's a crowd....but you're trying your very best to satisfy them both....

Now, what will you do and what did you do if you have the same experience?

B)  :sick:

:boo: That depends... Do they know each other??? :goatee:

:P  :P  :P

Good day to all of you people of MTC!!!

I would like to ask people here who experienced being in the middle of two river?

The main issue is that you're already in love with someone really special, but comes someone who satisfy your ideal partner in life though you felt its too good to be true... I know that its just trying to fill things that your partner doesnt have to satisfy your 100% ideal partner. But then again, you cant compare since the two persons are really different and unique in their own little way which really suits your needs and wants in a partner. Now you fell in love and cant decide whom to choose. Better yet have them both but until when?

Sometimes you just try to play with the game and wait for the time that you'll wake up and both of them - vanish, just like that.... Since you really wanted both you hope that you'll stay the three of you together for the rest of your life....

Sana pero i know hindi talaga madali... No dont have time for yourself since you try to fill the gap you have with you 1st and 2nd girlfriend. Letting them feel that when you're with one of them, they'll feel that their your PRINCESS....Giving them their needs and wants (with regards to time, affection, feelings and responsibilities).  Dont get me wrong, but these two are somehow rich... They dont asked for money....

Love is there and definitely lust. But you treat both special differently

I know three's a crowd....but you're trying your very best to satisfy them both....

Now, what will you do and what did you do if you have the same experience?

B)  :sick:

kung kaya kong walang masakatan between the two of them...

pero one way or the other merong masasaktan!

sana nga dalawa ng puso ko kung dadating man ako sa ganayng point

ooh god! you just can't! you can't have two slices of cake and gobble it up at the sametime..its impossible to love someone, there are boundaries and you know it and you know that its wrong but its always the sex, the other is great and other welll,so so but she is presentable and manageable, Yuo are selfish to think that you have two girls and you are not concerend about their feelings but your own...In the end you will be left alone..lonely and in need..no girls no nothing anymore! i'd like to tell you this, I gave the man the oppurtunity to choose but he's confused and i know in the back of my head that he wanted her so much and that he is not man enough to tell me.. i left him and thats it out of respect ,my own self respect....i hope that you should think about their feelings and how they would take it...Gawd! go think about your future,what your daughter would be like if she was hurt that way??? I mean if you're a stud as you think you are..resort to random girls..stop hurting girls feelings...you're gonna regret it!...See???!!

• 3 weeks later...

In my case, i fell in love with three, this happened when i was in college...all of three of them are colehialas, one is from ceu, the other from la consolacion and the third from sienna college (na malapit lang sa amin), i choose the one from ceu coz siya ang pinakamabait, masipag at responsible in a lot of things....ok sana yung taga-laco kaso dalawa din kami sa pu....so niya then yung taga sienna naman conceited

In my case, i fell in love with three, this happened when i was in college...all of three of them are colehialas, one is from ceu, the other from la consolacion and the third from sienna college (na malapit lang sa amin), i choose the one from ceu coz siya ang pinakamabait, masipag at responsible in a lot of things....ok sana yung taga-laco kaso dalawa din kami sa pu....so niya then yung taga sienna naman conceited

huh? nice choice of gurls... nakakalito talaga kung sinu ang pipiliin mio! :lol: :D *xsems

i would just like to share one of my principles in life:

"yung ayaw mo'ng gawin sa iyo,

wag mo gawin sa iba"

so there, plain and simple,

choose only one! selfish kasi eh

pinagpipilian mo sila. eh what is isa ka

sa pinagpipilian nila?

piliin mo kung kanino ka mas comfortable,

kung sino kapareho mo ng likes and dislikes,

kung sino yung mas iniintindi ka kesa sa sarili niya,

and kung sino talaga yung mas gusto mo.

mahirap ata yan ah..

i would just like to share one of my principles in life:

"yung ayaw mo'ng gawin sa iyo,

wag mo gawin sa iba"

so there, plain and simple,

pinagpipilian mo sila. eh what IF (pala sorry typo..) isa ka

sa pinagpipilian nila?

piliin mo kung kanino ka mas comfortable,

kung sino kapareho mo ng likes and dislikes,

kung sino yung mas iniintindi ka kesa sa sarili niya,

and kung sino talaga yung mas gusto mo.

mahirap ata yan ah..

pinagpipilian mo sila. eh what IF (pala sorry typo..) isa ka

sa pinagpipilian nila?

ako yung isa sa mga pinagpilian na dati... pinaglaban ko, pero talo pa rin ako dahil ako ang nasasaktan....

and of course, nangyari na rin sa kin yung ako ang pumipili... kung pwede nga lang talagang magmahal ng dalawa, gagawin ko na ngayon din... but no matter what angle you look into this situation, mahirap..... sobrang hirap...... my choices were: the love of my life...... or...... the girl of my dreams........

what do you think (yes! all of you in here!!!)??? can you suggest any solutions???

just say any comment, it'll be a great help!!!

thanks a lot!!!

:(

don't tell me gumaganti ka just because, pinagpilian ka dati. mali pa rin ata yon.

anyways,

I think that "the love of your life"

is much better than the

"the girl of your dreams"

why?

"love of you life" - not a perfect girl but she's the one you're truly in love with. the one who takes your breath away. the one you really cared for. the "love" there means that she's the one you want to grow old with.

"the girl of you dreams" - so this one is your dreamgirl, you like her because she has all the qualitites that you've always dreamed of in a girl. But, that kind of love is very superficial. She can be perfect in some ways but, she lacks some sort of electricity to run through you.

so there..

ang hirap naman ng situation mo..

don't tell me gumaganti ka just because, pinagpilian ka dati. mali pa rin ata yon.

so there..

ang hirap naman ng situation mo..

It's so easy for you to say... Pero hindi mo kasi alam kung anong mga talagang nangyari sa 'kin...

Yung tinutukoy kong gurl na "girl of my dreams" is my last gf. Madalas pa rin kaming magusap ngayon (text, call, chat...). She has the qualities that I've been dreaming about (you were right) for an ideal woman. And I have no prob or any kind or anything to her.

The next gurl, "love of my life", is the one who make me hurt a lot. How??? A simple as this... Kahit na sabihin nating wala kaming commitment, she doesn't have the right to have another bf (except me) dahil hindi naman kami break. Actually, sinabi ko tong dahilan na to sa kanya dahil ayokong sabihin sa kanya na sana iwan na nya yung pinalit nya sa kin at sumama na lang sa kin. Sasabihin lang nung sa kin napakaselfish ko (hindi selfish, possessive, makulit, makitid ang utak... gago ako eh...). We've been this gurl for almost 2 years (2001-2003). At sobrang napamahal ako sa kanya...

Kung sa tingin nyong mali ang magmahal ng lubusan or sobra-sobra, eh di sana, wala ng true love para sa kin....

I guess I'm still lucky to work efficiently at my job. Kahit na ganito kabigat prob ko, nagagawa ko pa ring maging maayos sa trabaho...

But still, I need some help... There's a lot of you guys in MTC. So please, alam ko isa sa inyo may sagot sa mga katanungan ko...

Thanks a lot! Ciao!

:(

post revised

It's so easy for you to say... Pero hindi mo kasi alam kung anong mga talagang nangyari sa 'kin...

Yung tinutukoy kong gurl na "girl of my dreams" is my last gf. Madalas pa rin kaming magusap ngayon (text, call, chat...). She has the qualities that I've been dreaming about (you were right) for an ideal woman. And I have no prob or any kind or anything to her.

The next gurl, "love of my life", is the one who make me hurt a lot. How??? A simple as this... Kahit na sabihin nating wala kaming commitment, she doesn't have the right to have another bf (except me) dahil hindi naman kami nagbreak. Actually, sinabi ko tong dahilan na to sa kanya dahil ayokong sabihin sa kanya na sana iwan na nya yung pinalit nya sa kin at sumama na lang sa kin. Sasabihin lang nung sa kin napakaselfish ko (hindi selfish, possessive, makulit, makitid ang utak... gago ako eh...). We've been this gurl for almost 2 years (2001-2003). At sobrang napamahal ako sa kanya...

Kung sa tingin nyong mali ang magmahal ng lubusan or sobra-sobra, eh di sana, wala ng true love para sa kin....

I guess I'm still lucky to work efficiently at my job. Kahit na ganito kabigat prob ko, nagagawa ko pa ring maging maayos sa trabaho...

But still, I need some help... There's a lot of you guys in MTC. So please, alam ko isa sa inyo may sagot sa mga katanungan ko...

Thanks a lot! Ciao!

• 1 month later...
i have two girlfriends, one a dental student, the other an optometrist. pag bumibili kme ng materials nila para sa kani kanilalang clinic, grabe nalang kaba ko. both sa quiapo, at halos magkakatapat yun mga suppliers nila. an hirap, maliit ang mundo ko...

:evil: :evil: galing mo pre imbes na bangka gamit mo sa

dalawang ilog na ka yate ka toast to you :evil: :evil:

mahirap mamangka... kase malilit lang ang mundo paano pag-nagkabistuhan... kung nagmamahal ka talaga dapat ayaw mong nasasaktan ung mahal mo... kapag 'rowing' ka ibig sabihin hindi ka pa nagmamahal... opinion ko ang... love is honest and selfless :)