Tattoos And Body Piercings

Getting a tattoo is like getting into a commitment. It's meant to be permanent... Hence whatever design you pick had better be something you won't get tired of looking at. Make it something meaningful, after all a tattoo is a "statement", it says something of the personality of the person on which it's etched.

If you're just getting it on a whim... try henna first. That way you can always wait for it to fade if you change your mind mid-stream... It's a whole lot cheaper than paying for a laser to burn off a real tattoo...

I remember when I got mine I was so anxious I had to get my friend to accompany me. At the time I wanted it as a means of silent rebellion against my parents. Hence, I'd chosen a phoenix symbol to adorn my back...

It took months to finish... the pain of each session was excruciating... But it all paid off... Now whenever I look at it, the crucible which I underwent lent it greater meaning. Whenever times are darkest, I look at the fiery reminder etched in flesh and paid in blood, and somehow I always manage to smile...

Incidentally, another interesting design are those elaborate Japanese tattoos associated with the Yakuza. When one strips away the social stigma, one finds a compelling form of body art...

• 2 weeks later...

hey the sun tat around the navel is a BAD idea

saw this hunnie once who had one like that and from afar i could swear it looked like her pubes were sticking out! :blink:

and twasnt only me who thot this but my buddies as well. above the butt crack is foine and sexy B)

course, im all for tats, as i have one myself hehehe B)

i got my tattooes from this guy named Myke Sambajon, he's a PHILTAG member(Philippine Tattoo Artist Guild). He used to have a shop in malate at the back of Robinsons Place. He's very good if you've got your mind all made up and you really wanna get a piercing or tat i suggest you go to him.. i think he know works at Atomic Matchbox in Glorieta. if anyone instrested pm me and i'll give you instructions onhow to get to his shop.

No way...if I have one, di na ako makakapag-donate ng dugo ko. Eh kanina lang nga may natulungan na naman ako when I donated blood sa red cross (with fearless huuurraahh!!!). And besides iba ang dating ng tattoo sa mga tao. Believe me. Seen a guy just this morning sa jeep, poor guy ala atang pambayad to remove his tat sa braso niya, ang ginawa, sinunog ata! Oooucchhh. Palagay ko the reason he did it eh di makakuha ng trabaho.

Maganda pa rin yung malinis sa katawan I mean walang marks o tattoo. Tingin ko sa may tattoo, Ex-con! at mukhang di naliligo! hehehe :) PEACE!

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

piercing sa tongue ng guy, sarappppp...

i had a fling who had a tongue ring... ibang sensation when he went down south... nakalimutan kong may kapitbahay ako... napangiyaw ako sa sarap. :blush:

tattoos... i have one. the stinging sensation when i was having it done had a sensual effect on me and the buzzing needle is just so hypnotic... i want another one actually...

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
No way...if I have one, di na ako makakapag-donate ng dugo ko. Eh kanina lang nga may natulungan na naman ako when I donated blood sa red cross (with fearless huuurraahh!!!). And besides iba ang dating ng tattoo sa mga tao. Believe me. Seen a guy just this morning sa jeep, poor guy ala atang pambayad to remove his tat sa braso niya, ang ginawa, sinunog ata! Oooucchhh. Palagay ko the reason he did it eh di makakuha ng trabaho.

Maganda pa rin yung malinis sa katawan I mean walang marks o tattoo. Tingin ko sa may tattoo, Ex-con! at mukhang di naliligo! hehehe :) PEACE!

dear sentinel,

it seems that you are mis-informed... people with tattoos CAN donate blood. There are posh hospitals in the metro that can "cleanse" blood for tattooed donors. You can check with Phil TAG about this. :flower: I suggest you expose yourself to people who have tattoos, not to be persuaded to have one, but to understand the "culture".

Donating blood is a noble deed... Being brave to be pierced by a single needle may be your bravest act, imagine being pierced with multiple needles, now that to me is far BRAVER.

No way...if I have one, di na ako makakapag-donate ng dugo ko.  Eh kanina lang nga may natulungan na naman ako when I donated blood sa red cross (with fearless huuurraahh!!!).  And besides iba ang dating ng tattoo sa mga tao.  Believe me.  Seen a guy just this morning sa jeep, poor guy ala atang pambayad to remove his tat sa braso niya, ang ginawa, sinunog ata!  Oooucchhh.  Palagay ko the reason he did it eh di makakuha ng trabaho.

Maganda pa rin yung malinis sa katawan I mean walang marks o tattoo.  Tingin ko sa may tattoo, Ex-con! at mukhang di naliligo!  hehehe :) PEACE!

dear sentinel,

it seems that you are mis-informed... people with tattoos CAN donate blood. There are posh hospitals in the metro that can "cleanse" blood for tattooed donors. You can check with Phil TAG about this. :flower: I suggest you expose yourself to people who have tattoos, not to be persuaded to have one, but to understand the "culture".

Donating blood is a noble deed... Being brave to be pierced by a single needle may be your bravest act, imagine being pierced with multiple needles, now that to me is far BRAVER.

Thanks for the info. For me it is still different when I see someone who has tattooes. No need for me to "expose" madam. Been there. My father has his big tattoo of Jesus of Nazareth at his back. He has a large tattoo of a snake in his left thigh. He has a large sputnik at his bottocks. My cousin on the other hand has the same tattoo as my father at his back. He has several other in the parts of his body. He has one at the tip of his penis. They were both ex-cons!!! Don't teach me something I already knew before. Been to this thing. Know what? I thought to myself when I was still in grade school that when I have all the money, I will let my father remove his tattooes. Kawawa naman. It haunts him everytime he remembers his past!!! By the way, this was not my first time to donate blood and experience the #19 syringe. It's my seventh already and planning for eigth this coming October. And will continue to do so to help those who need my precious blood!!! PEACE!

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
No way...if I have one, di na ako makakapag-donate ng dugo ko.  Eh kanina lang nga may natulungan na naman ako when I donated blood sa red cross (with fearless huuurraahh!!!).  And besides iba ang dating ng tattoo sa mga tao.  Believe me.  Seen a guy just this morning sa jeep, poor guy ala atang pambayad to remove his tat sa braso niya, ang ginawa, sinunog ata!  Oooucchhh.  Palagay ko the reason he did it eh di makakuha ng trabaho.

Maganda pa rin yung malinis sa katawan I mean walang marks o tattoo.  Tingin ko sa may tattoo, Ex-con! at mukhang di naliligo!  hehehe :) PEACE!

dear sentinel,

Thanks for the info. For me it is still different when I see someone who has tattooes. No need for me to "expose" madam. Been there. My father has his big tattoo of Jesus of Nazareth at his back. He has a large tattoo of a snake in his left thigh. He has a large sputnik at his bottocks. My cousin on the other hand has the same tattoo as my father at his back. He has several other in the parts of his body. He has one at the tip of his penis. They were both ex-cons!!! Don't teach me something I already knew before. Been to this thing. Know what? I thought to myself when I was still in grade school that when I have all the money, I will let my father remove his tattooes. Kawawa naman. It haunts him everytime he remembers his past!!! By the way, this was not my first time to donate blood and experience the #19 syringe. It's my seventh already and planning for eigth this coming October. And will continue to do so to help those who need my precious blood!!! PEACE!

*shakes her head in disbelief and pity*

Guest uglykid

dear sentinel,

yup, having unblemished skin nowadays is much desired by everyone. why taint it with tattoo? anyway, just asking. peace!