Diet

I'm not really a food monster so im a bit lucky. I was weighed just last week and the doctor declared me underweight (I'm 102lbs.) but i still feel I have to lose a few more pounds especially in my arms, thighs and the midsection.

I've taken up dancing again so that should take care of my flabby arms and legs :lol:

As far as my diet is concerned, I try to eat just one rice meal (half-rice) a day. ;)

I'm not really a food monster so im a bit lucky. I was weighed just last week and the doctor declared me underweight (I'm 102lbs.) but i still feel I have to lose a few more pounds especially in my arms, thighs and the midsection.

I've taken up dancing again so that should take care of my flabby arms and legs :lol:

As far as my diet is concerned, I try to eat just one rice meal (half-rice) a day. ;)

from the looks of your avatar i think you're doing alright ;) ;) ;)

avoid meat/sugar/soda/beer....just have a diet of veggies, fruits, 1 cup rice should achieve the desired weight.

from the looks of your avatar i think you're doing alright ;) ;) ;)

avoid meat/sugar/soda/beer....just have a diet of veggies, fruits, 1 cup rice should achieve the desired weight.

Gee thanks!

Actually, what I'm after really is to have a washboard abs, but of course, that ain't gonna happen - at least not in my lifetime! I used to do crunches - about 300 a day - but got tamad. I really, really need something - an inspiration of sorts - to get me on my back and doing crunches again. Hirap to deal with a slightly rounded midsection - although it doesn't spill out of the waistband of my jeans/pants like a sack of flab, but the way the waistband sometimes cuts through my stomach especially when I sit down feels really, really uncomfy.

I agree with you...exercise is what I need, more than anything else. :)

Guest Insomnia Girl

If you're really serious, try this:

No sweets.

No junk food.

No rice.

No pasta.

No white bread. (Stick to wheat bread.)

No red meat.

No soda.

No food after 7 pm.

Drink lots of water and/or natural staright-from-the-fruit juices (no sugar, just a little honey to sweeten).

Take your vitamins.

Eat lots of leafy green veggies (no mayonnaise or any salad dressings).

Run/walk 10-12 km per day.

Lost 15 lbs in 10 days this way. Then again, maybe my metabolism is kinda fast. No matter what, stay healthy.

Insomnia Girl, 15 lbs in 10 days? Wow.

For the ladies, get a man to complement your diet as well. He can exercise every part of you in a whole body workout, low and high impact. He can stretch your thigh muscles, adjust your lower back, improve your jaw muscles, and get that cardio-vascular system pumping. He can help you build up those upper-body muscles with repetitive arm and neck motions. Shucks :blush: Yup, exercise is what we need.

If you're really serious, try this:

No sweets.

No junk food.

No rice.

No pasta.

No white bread. (Stick to wheat bread.)

No red meat.

No soda.

No food after 7 pm.

Drink lots of water and/or natural staright-from-the-fruit juices (no sugar, just a little honey to sweeten).

Take your vitamins.

Eat lots of leafy green veggies (no mayonnaise or any salad dressings).

Run/walk 10-12 km per day.

Lost 15 lbs in 10 days this way. Then again, maybe my metabolism is kinda fast. No matter what, stay healthy.

Parang hindi na enjoy ang kumain kapag ganyan hehehe...

Bilib ako sa yo nakayanan mo yun. :cool:

Did you stop at 15 days?

Guest Insomnia Girl

It was verrrrrryyyyyyyy hard to do all that for 10 days straight--especially since my neighbor cooked pork chops for his midnight snack every day and I inhaled all that pork chop odor. I thought I would go crazy. I stopped doing the workout straight since work and devastating heartbreak (a broken engagement) got in the way. But I'm okay now (I hope).

I'm gonna go on my extreme workout regimen again soon since I aim to run a marathon by next year. Maybe I just lost weight fast thanks to some weird gene that I have. My brother lost weight fast, too--without diet pills or anything. He lost about fifty pounds in three months and he just played basketball for over an hour every day and cut down rice intake and all. But he still ate meat. Oh well. Still, just remember to stay healthy. Vitamins are very important. Wish me luck, Come hell or high water, I'm gonna be in some marathon next year. Hehe. Time for me to stop eating those yummy Selecta Ice Cream Sticks.

And, oh, I also want to heed Sabine's advice--I'm gonna get a man to help me with my workout. Hehe. Paging potential workout complement guys!

hello, to everyone!!!

a sure fire way to lose weight is to get a BAD COOK!!! No, really i mean it, i used to weigh around 220lbs...then we got a cook ero talagang ang samang magluto...it went on for about 4 months and now I am at 185lbs. Try it it works!!! :rolleyes:

Guest Insomnia Girl
Hi Insomnia Girl,

10 to 12 km a day walking - on a treadmill?

I run/walk on a treadmill at least 40 min a day (6 days a week), and lift weights on alternating days. Have only lost 2 1/2 kgs in 1 month.

I run on an oval. When I lost that much weight, I ran everyday--rain or shine. At least 10-12 km per day. But there were days when I did more. All in all, I spent about two-three hours a day working out. Plus I really cut down on food. In your case, you may be converting all your fat to muscle--which is a real good thing. Go, go, go! :D Although a doctor I asked said that it if you really want to lose weight exercise for at least an hour and not less than an hour. His advice worked for me.

I run on an oval. When I lost that much weight, I ran everyday--rain or shine. At least 10-12 km per day. But there were days when I did more. All in all, I spent about two-three hours a day working out. Plus I really cut down on food. In your case, you may be converting all your fat to muscle--which is a real good thing. Go, go, go! :D Although a doctor I asked said that it if you really want to lose weight exercise for at least an hour and not less than an hour. His advice worked for me.

Where do you workout? ;)

Yeah I exercise at least for an hour 6 days a week. :cool:

Guest Insomnia Girl
Where do you workout? ;)

Yeah I exercise at least for an hour 6 days a week. :cool:

The best oval for me is the one in UP Diliman. It's free. Hehe. :D