Mtc Members Looking For Work

• 2 weeks later...

hi...Im looking for a job...preferably HR assistant o clerk basta related don ok ako...please PM me...im currently working as a verifier in an international bank..graduate ako ng bs industrial psychology and i have background naman sa HRD..willing to learn!! plano ko kasi mag iba ng linya ng work at HRD yun...thanks guys!!! :*

hi...Im looking for a job...preferably HR assistant o clerk basta related don ok ako...please PM me...im currently working as a verifier in an international bank..graduate ako ng bs industrial psychology and i have background naman sa HRD..willing to learn!! plano ko kasi mag iba ng linya ng work at HRD yun...thanks guys!!! :*

Want to apply for Ops Assistant? Send me a PM if you are...

Hi MTC members,

I want to resign from my present job and actively looking for a new one. I would be very very happy to receive a referral. My line of expertise are: supply chain planning/purchasing and finance.

Please PM or send me email for any interesting finds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any company in need of a Recruiting Officer out there? I need a job badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey for those who would want to join a call center just go to eTelecare. That's at the 20th fl, Citibank Libis. Or you guys can call 9165680 and get yourselves interviewed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi MTC folks.

I posted this last July 11.

"I want to resign from my present job and actively looking for a new one. I would be very very happy to receive a referral. My line of expertise are: supply chain planning/purchasing and finance.

Please PM or send me email for any interesting finds."

Unfortunately, I was not able to follow-up this as I was so busy for the past 3 months. Somebody had PM'd me about this, but then, I was out of the country at that time -work related. So, if you can still find something for me or can refer me to somebody, i would really appreciate it.

thanks!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

wala bang nangangailangan ng mga engineers jan? kahit overseas pwede. i'm currently working in an IC manufacturing plant in cavite as a process engineer. marami kami dito na mga process and product engineers na gusto nang umalis. matagal na kasing walang increase dito sa min.