N F L - National Football League

Bustero,

Count me in if you get to organize a Flag Football game. Used to play tag football back in Dallas. Needless to say, I am an avid Cowboys fan. I was there and experienced the whole craze when they did the "Back to Back".

I can play QB or WR. I know Throbber also plays too.

Hope we get more to play! hut!hut!hut!!

hi, there's actually a flag football league, ery well organized , mimimum 8 teams every conference, it's coed every sat either in UP sunken garden or Oval or admu(hs field beside moro), if you want there are also pickup games on sunday afternoons in the sunken gardens. it's very rarely that there is no one there playing and it's open to anyone, just talk to the people there and they'll point you out to the organizers.

even had a website (seems defunct though , www.pffl.ph, but the league is thriving - several formats, 9 on 9, 7 on 7 min 2 females both have lines, 5 on 5 male/female and now 6 on 6 halfm/f hope you can come on sat or sun, i don't join the league as it's a commitment but play for fun on the sunday pickup games.

cheers.

• 4 months later...
Guest ONEknightSTAND

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...

:) ASSEMBLY TIME:

5:00 a.m. May 29, 2004, SATURDAY

:) ASSEMBLY PLACE FOR THOSE JOINING THE RACE:

WHISTLESTOP Jupiter St., Bel-Air, Makati City (Beside Sid's Bar)

:) JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK TO POST YOUR CONFIRMATION :)

YOU are cordially invited to be a part of THE FIRST JOINT PROJECT of some of the most prestigious houses of MTC:

Panget People, United Colors, Da Moobs Crew, MTC Bad Boys, KaMaNaVa and Alabangerzzz

The overnight affair will start on 29 May 2004 SATURDAY at PhP 500/head

If you will be bringing children:

Children below 10 years are free of charge.

Children 10 years and above will have to be paid in full.

The Php 500.00 is inclusive of:

Entrance Fee/head.

Swimming.

Food and Drinks.

Tent Accomodations (10 persons per tent.)

Moderator's Note: Edited based on new directive

Edited by Macy
  • 1 month later...

Hello... Is this thread still active? New user here... I do follow NCAA and NFL football...

To stickyfudge, there's no way LSU can beat USC, defensively, I would say they're at par with each other (LSU might have a slight edge), but offensively, they're world's apart! The Trojans would just pick apart the Tiger's defense while Tiger's offense would barely be able to move the ball against the Trojans... =P

Edited by gulamansago
  • 2 months later...
Guest xbox_boy
i don't understand this game...maybe somebody can give me a brief..info on the rules, scoring and objective of the game...thanks :cool:

eto lang alam ko about football. u need to score a touch down on ur opponents end zone to score. Pataasan ng score panalo. parang soccer or hockey kelangan mo ka score sa goal ng kalaban mo. bale ung football field divided sya into 50 yards each. may 50 yards ka sa field mo may 50 yards din yung kalaban. pagka nasayo ang bola kelangan maka gain ka ng 10 yards para ma retain mo ang possession ng bola. you are given four attempts called down. pagka di ka nakagain ng 10 yards at nagamit mo na lahat ng attempt mo sisipain mo ung bola sa kalaban sila naman ang magaatempt. lets say maka gain ka ng 10 yards sa 2nd attempt mo bibigyan ka ulit ng 4 attempts. :lol:

havent tried tackle football..but flag football ok.. u get the same excitement without the injuries... sarap bumato ng football...sakit sumalo..he he he..kung di ka marunong...

guys, every tuesday nite, reply ng monday nite football.. if you watch long enough..you'll understand the game...

this game is for everykind of athlete..ung mataba na mabigat (lineman), ung mga mabilis tumakbo (dbs and receivers), ung mahilig sa soccer (kicker, punter)..

magastos lang to organize.... :(

magastos lang to organize.... :(

Clearwater.

There's a whole organized league looking for players, this is competitive. on the other hand go to UP and fort on weekends there are pickup games. actually easy and cheap to organize all you need is the ball and big field. If all you have is a basketball court then arena ball!. Anycase you don't even need the flags as you can use double handed touch, meaning the moment you tag the ball carrier with both your hand then that's a tackle and play stops.

• 2 weeks later...