LA Lakers

AD didnt sign the extension max contract. After that, scary fall - injured hahaha! If that injury will end his basketball carreer, that would suck. *knock on wood* syempre wag sana.

Lakers are shopping for Kuzma. Hmm, we need a solid caruso type player - Solid guard unless rondo can drop an open 3. Ofc, lakers need iggy too to finish the 19-20 lineup.

Edited by Sirbas
  • 2 weeks later...

When both of my parents died, the hardest part is not letting go of whom we have lost, it's finding the strength and courage to move forward without them.

Grief is an obstacle course filled with unanswerable questions, terrible longings and deep regrets. But it eventually ends. I can handle that.

But I am unwilling to go through the pain again. It's ferocious, uncaring. unsympathetic.

Although my relations with Kobe was neither familial nor personal; he was my IDOL, enough to have left an imprint in my adult life as a basketball enthusiast. Wonderful thoughts that are now stained with suffering, again...

And that was why, on an ordinary misty-drenched early morning of January 27, 2020; I allowed myself to cry again.

At age 52, old and retired, I am broken yet again. Nevertheless, I knew I can handle that, yet again.

Edited by artedpro
  • Like (+1) 1