Golf

Golf season is officially back. Lots of tournaments already scheduled. Hopefully there will be no more surges in covid19 infections. 

Fore!🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🏌🏽‍♀️🏌🏽‍♀️🏌🏽‍♀️🏌🏽‍♀️⛳️⛳️⛳️🏌🏽🏌🏽🏌🏽🏌🏽

See you in the fairways 

Edited by IamGrumpy

Hay.  What can I say?

Happy to see TW play.  His putting wasn't like before.  He'll be back.  His attitude towards golf, winning is just remarkable.  Very persistent and patient (especially how he almost lost his leg, the length of his therapy, etc)

Rory's final round was outstanding!  He is my number 2 pick after TW.  8 under!!!  Amazing!

Kulang na lang kay Rory is the green jacket.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 8:56 AM, ferdinandmagellan said:

Game!

Kung marunong lang mag caddie ng thera, perfect tandem un  :)

After ng game, a few rounds of drinks.  tapos kanya, kanya na.  ha ha

9 holes lang, hindi na full 18.

Most of the MTC golfers here are also member of the Pinoygolfer group in FB. If you aren’t included in that group I suggest that you join. They always have a monthly medal tournament. Next one is on May 28 in Puerto Azul Zamora championship course. But I won’t joining that one because we have a same day tournament for the UP barkada in Hallow Ridge

2 hours ago, pam321 said:

planning to play golf  .... ano ba dapat una gagawin? first time ko kasi 

I’m guessing you are a watch connoisseur because of your handle?

you can start be searching for the nearest driving range where you can start hitting golf balls. Best to also secure the services of a certified teaching pro who can guide in learning the nuances of a golf swing. Suggest that you not spend so much on a golf club set as a beginner. 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/12/2022 at 10:35 AM, IamGrumpy said:

you can start be searching for the nearest driving range where you can start hitting golf balls. Best to also secure the services of a certified teaching pro who can guide in learning the nuances of a golf swing. Suggest that you not spend so much on a golf club set as a beginner. 

Is City Golf range beginner friendly? Planning to try the sport.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/12/2022 at 10:35 AM, IamGrumpy said:

Salamat sa tips.im a newbie and would like to learn how to play golf too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...