Greatest Single Performance From An Athlete

i'm not a fan (I think he's a bitch)

but it definitely does count, 81 points is still 81

now this is just more proof that that bastard is a ball hog

Dude you opened a thread asking people about something and when people give their answer you hit their post. greatest performance thread ba ito or Kobe hate thread? Wag na lang magpost kung ganyan thread starter. Pambabastos yan bro :thumbsdownsmiley:

Dude you opened a thread asking people about something and when people give their answer you hit their post. greatest performance thread ba ito or Kobe hate thread?

I'm expressing my own personal opinion. You might disagree with it and I respect that, that's what you think and it's ok with me.

I have no qualms about Kobe scoring 81 points. Like I said, 81 is 81, so that pretty much goes into the list. as to why the others kobe feats can't be include is because he really does play that way and it's not a testament to an astounding Single performance, more of the fact that he takes most of the shots for his team, partly because of his skill, and partly because he needs to.

I didn't turn this thread into a Kobe Hate thread. so far after two pages, you're the only person to comment about it, all the rest seem fine with me expressing my opinion. Even if I did hate him, it doesn't take away from the fact that he is skilled and that your hero is in no danger of extinction. Ride his jock all you want sir, as long as I can express my opinion about him too.

this fascination you have with Kobe Bryant is disturbing.

here's one...

1988 World Series Game 1

A's vs Dodgers

Bottom 9th, A's up by 1, runner on

Eckersley on the mound (the greatest closer of his time)

crippled Kirk Gibson pinch hits.

3-2 count..... crack..... game winning home-run (first time a World Series game had ever been won on a come-from-behind home run in the last inning)

Dude you opened a thread asking people about something and when people give their answer you hit their post. greatest performance thread ba ito or Kobe hate thread? Wag na lang magpost kung ganyan thread starter. Pambabastos yan bro :thumbsdownsmiley:

Could you peep more and tom less? :lol:

rivaldo, fc barcelona June 16, 2001.

it was the last league game of the 2000-2001 season - a dire season for barcelona that could only be salvaged by victory against the losing european cup finalists valencia. it was a battle for the last spot of the lucrative champions league. a draw was enough for valencia. barcelona had to win. outplayed by valencia, barcelona won thanks purely to a rivaldo hat-trick - for its timing and for its genius, the most gloriously implausible hat-trick anyone has ever scored in a top-class game.

the first was a free-kick outside the area over the defensive wall into the top corner; the second from 25 yards out, after he had feinted past two players, was a bullet that skimmed an inch over the ground into the bottom corner; the third, in the 90th minute with the score at 2-2, was a flying overhead kick into the net from the edge of the penalty area. probably the most important bicycle kick goal of all time, and definitely the greatest hat-trick in a match of vital importance ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2ujBOUQIxw

cometh the hour, cometh the man...

SUPERBOWL XXIII

SFO vs CIN

Joe Robbie Stadium, Miami

Jan '89

With the score 13-13 in the fourth, Cincinnati took a 16-13 lead on Jim Breech's 40-yard field goal with 3:20 remaining.

49ers start the drive at their own 8-yard line. Over the next 11 plays, Joe Montana leads San Francisco to 92 yards ending in a 10-yard touchdown pass to WR John Taylor with 34 seconds remaining.

Niners win 20-16

The 100 point game occurred on March 2, 1962.

The NBA instituted the shot clock on 1954

thanks for the heads up

some more:

Maradona's goal after the controversial "Hand of God" goal.

Pele in almost every game of his career

Zidane also in almost every game he's played (well, before the head butting thing)

I'm expressing my own personal opinion. You might disagree with it and I respect that, that's what you think and it's ok with me.

I have no qualms about Kobe scoring 81 points. Like I said, 81 is 81, so that pretty much goes into the list. as to why the others kobe feats can't be include is because he really does play that way and it's not a testament to an astounding Single performance, more of the fact that he takes most of the shots for his team, partly because of his skill, and partly because he needs to.

I didn't turn this thread into a Kobe Hate thread. so far after two pages, you're the only person to comment about it, all the rest seem fine with me expressing my opinion. Even if I did hate him, it doesn't take away from the fact that he is skilled and that your hero is in no danger of extinction. Ride his jock all you want sir, as long as I can express my opinion about him too.

this fascination you have with Kobe Bryant is disturbing.

You created a thread asking what people think is GREATEST SINGLE PERFORMACE FROM AN ATHLETE. You should stick to that, if you want to express your opinion about Kobe or any other athletes then go to their respective threads and do it there. The thing is by commenting that way to ones opinion is the one who is disturbing and like I said pambabastos.

So what if I'm the only one who reacted to your attitude, somebody has to do it and I did!

You created a thread asking what people think is GREATEST SINGLE PERFORMACE FROM AN ATHLETE. You should stick to that, if you want to express your opinion about Kobe or any other athletes then go to their respective threads and do it there. The thing is by commenting that way to ones opinion is the one who is disturbing and like I said pambabastos.

So what if I'm the only one who reacted to your attitude, somebody has to do it and I did!

i second the motion, but i didnt bother to comment.why?hahaba lang ang usapan at sagutan, until this thread got mess up. but i agree with u, (even if ur sig re dallas is disturbing for me) no need to put unneccessary hatred post coz this aint a kobe thread.there's 1 and u can all feast on ur "i hate kobe, i want to k*ll him" blah blahs.

ok, para di OT, the ginebra 1-3 run to win the championship against shell. and what a way to finish it. Rudy Distrito pulling a miracle shot under the long arms of Paras to complete the miraculous come-frm-behind game, and a series as well.

i second the motion, but i didnt bother to comment.why?hahaba lang ang usapan at sagutan, until this thread got mess up. but i agree with u, (even if ur sig re dallas is disturbing for me) no need to put unneccessary hatred post coz this aint a kobe thread.there's 1 and u can all feast on ur "i hate kobe, i want to k*ll him" blah blahs.

ok, para di OT, the ginebra 1-3 run to win the championship against shell. and what a way to finish it. Rudy Distrito pulling a miracle shot under the long arms of Paras to complete the miraculous come-frm-behind game, and a series as well.

Ok dude i will change my sig if its disturbing for you because I give importance to other peoples opinions.

GREATEST SINGLE PERFORMACE FROM AN ATHLETE. You should stick to that, if you want to express your opinion about Kobe or any other athletes then go to their respective threads and do it there.The thing is by commenting that way to ones opinion is the one who is disturbing and like I said pambabastos.

LOL!

NON-OT

Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay's ascent of Mt. Everest. Something that nobody has ever done before. Their achievement showed everybody that the impossible could be achieved.