Bongbong Marcos vs Leni Robredo  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang may pagtatangka o nagaganap na pandaraya?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • 'Di ako sigurado

tanong lang sa pro bbm. madalas kasi hirit sa aquino, at this topic of bbm kasi, hindi naman siya relevant. 

Ginagawa niyo ba yung hirit sa aquino dahil sinasabi niyo na kupal din aquino kaya ok lang na masama ang ginawa ng marcos? guilty of corruption, thousands of cases ng  rape, torture and murder. Hindi kayo naniniwala na totoo o to or despite na ginawa to ni marcos, naniniwala pa rin kayo kay bongbong? wala sana ko problema dahil anak naman siya and hindi siya gumasa nito pero natatakot ako dahil hindi niya rinerecognize yung injustice na ginawa ng ama niya. 

hindi ito bashing lang, curious lang ako sa side ng thinking ng mga bbm

• Like (+1) 1
3 hours ago, Vince3 said:

tanong lang sa pro bbm. madalas kasi hirit sa aquino, at this topic of bbm kasi, hindi naman siya relevant. 

Ginagawa niyo ba yung hirit sa aquino dahil sinasabi niyo na kupal din aquino kaya ok lang na masama ang ginawa ng marcos? guilty of corruption, thousands of cases ng  rape, torture and murder. Hindi kayo naniniwala na totoo o to or despite na ginawa to ni marcos, naniniwala pa rin kayo kay bongbong? wala sana ko problema dahil anak naman siya and hindi siya gumasa nito pero natatakot ako dahil hindi niya rinerecognize yung injustice na ginawa ng ama niya. 

hindi ito bashing lang, curious lang ako sa side ng thinking ng mga bbm

I lived through Martial Law. I saw corruption and abuses committed by government officials. I thought at that time that Marcos was to blame. 

After Martial Law, I had high hopes that things would be better than before. Then I saw corruption and abuses by government officials, yet again. 

This time, I have realized that corruption and abuses will continue to be endemic in our country, no matter who the president is, because WE, the people, allow it to happen - because the government officials who are elected to position, from barangay kagawad to congressmen and senators, are just a reflection of who we are.

I also realized that from 1960s onwards, only when we have national leaders who have vision and governance skills to get things done, did we see the country making headway in progress, despite the corruption and abuses in the government.

Those periods were during the terms of Ferdinand Marcos, Fidel Ramos, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, and currently, Rodrigo Duterte. These are the presidents who know how to get things done.

Ferdinand Romualdez Marcos, Jr., who has decades of both Executive and Legislative experience, which is better than the current crop of presidential aspirants, has the track record that qualifies him for the job at hand this coming 2022 elections.

I will support him.

On 9/29/2021 at 11:07 PM, camiar said:

I lived through Martial Law. I saw corruption and abuses committed by government officials. I thought at that time that Marcos was to blame. 

After Martial Law, I had high hopes that things would be better than before. Then I saw corruption and abuses by government officials, yet again. 

This time, I have realized that corruption and abuses will continue to be endemic in our country, no matter who the president is, because WE, the people, allow it to happen - because the government officials who are elected to position, from barangay kagawad to congressmen and senators, are just a reflection of who we are.

I also realized that from 1960s onwards, only when we have national leaders who have vision and governance skills to get things done, did we see the country making headway in progress, despite the corruption and abuses in the government.

Those periods were during the terms of Ferdinand Marcos, Fidel Ramos, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, and currently, Rodrigo Duterte. These are the presidents who know how to get things done.

Ferdinand Romualdez Marcos, Jr., who has decades of both Executive and Legislative experience, which is better than the current crop of presidential aspirants, has the track record that qualifies him for the job at hand this coming 2022 elections.

I will support him.

Yes, you can say everyone did corruption. But martial law included, thousands of rapes, torture, total disregard for human lives. That is totally unacceptable. Like i said, I wouldnt have a problem with him if he recognized it and apologize for something he did not have control over. To not even recognize though is really worrisome. Its a disregard for the lives of Filipino people. A president with this mind set is very dangerous for me.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

On 10/2/2021 at 9:35 PM, Vince3 said:

Yes, you can say everyone did corruption. But martial law included, thousands of rapes, torture, total disregard for human lives. That is totally unacceptable. Like i said, I wouldnt have a problem with him if he recognized it and apologize for something he did not have control over. To not even recognize though is really worrisome. Its a disregard for the lives of Filipino people. A president with this mind set is very dangerous for me.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

I have watched Ferdinand Marcos Jr.'s interviews on the matter. He acknowledged that there were crimes and abuses made by the military during Martial Law. He added that they were not part of the policies of his father. What more recognition do you need?

And you're right. He should not apologize for something  he did not have control over.

Although echo chambers can be dangerous and your own views and research should be important, you can simply look at your personal circle the market of these candidates.

For me: eh kung sa isang side medyo wide yung range at matitino students, seniors, workers or business owners vs. 30-50 range mga tambay, palagi may incidents sa work at naniniwala sa kung ano anong conspiracy sourceless videos then choice should be obvious. Not even dropping which is for which 😉

On 10/7/2021 at 12:32 PM, camiar said:

I have watched Ferdinand Marcos Jr.'s interviews on the matter. He acknowledged that there were crimes and abuses made by the military during Martial Law. He added that they were not part of the policies of his father. What more recognition do you need?

And you're right. He should not apologize for something  he did not have control over.

Yeah, saying that its not part of his father's policy is clearly washing his father's hands. I definitely need more recognition.

It was under his martial law, under his leadership and policies that made way for these abuses occured.

Trials of plunder wherein his family is found guilty in both local and international justice system. How about this? This is already directly sa family.

He is basically saying that their father didnt do any crimes. Thats why back to my question and lets make it simpler, do you guys dont believe that he didnt steal billions of dollars from our country? Or do you believe it but still believes in bbm. Again, my problem, bbm is not his father and total denial

On 10/11/2021 at 12:53 PM, Vince3 said:

Yeah, saying that its not part of his father's policy is clearly washing his father's hands. I definitely need more recognition.

It was under his martial law, under his leadership and policies that made way for these abuses occured.

Trials of plunder wherein his family is found guilty in both local and international justice system. How about this? This is already directly sa family.

He is basically saying that their father didnt do any crimes. Thats why back to my question and lets make it simpler, do you guys dont believe that he didnt steal billions of dollars from our country? Or do you believe it but still believes in bbm. Again, my problem, bbm is not his father and total denial

From 1986 to 2021 -- that's 35 long years of trying to prove the alleged crimes and stolen billions. Was the justice system suppressed during the past 35 years that it failed to prove the Marcoses guilty of the crimes and the purported billions of dollars worth of wealth still to be found?

If you care to look at cases that were filed against them for which the prosecution won, they're civil cases with values so insignificantly small compared to their claims of massive tens of billions of dollars. No murder, torture, rape, or human rights abuses were ever proven. Most possibly because the charges were false or the prosecutors filed the the criminal cases against the wrong people. 

I used to be anti-Marcos during the People Power era. I used to believe the yellow movement narratives and fully supported Cory Aquino. But years later, as more facts came to light, I began to see the hypocrisy and ineptness of the yellow regime and became convinced that the narrative I naively believed were mostly lies.

Then I moved on. Now I base my decision on hard facts, not on irrelevant propaganda. 

3 hours ago, Harding said:

ano meron kay BBM para iboto ko sya?

You already have declared your support for Leni as presidential candidate. 

So I take it that you're baiting people in this forum to post something about BBM's platform so you can demolish it.

Try this one.

BBM shares his father's vision and is now presenting it as his platform for his presidential campaign. He intend to follow the same concept and blueprint of his late father's Nation Building program, but adding to it his proposed development and transformation plans in  digital technology arena.

Watch this video. You're free to poke holes in it, and prove to us that this is just an empty vision as  compared to your candidate's platform.

Edited by camiar
31 minutes ago, camiar said:

You already have declared your support for Leni as presidential candidate. 

So I take it that you're baiting people in this forum to post something about BBM's platform so you can demolish it.

Try this one.

BBM shares his father's vision and is now presenting it as his platform for his presidential campaign. He intend to follow the same concept and blueprint of his late father's Nation Building program, but adding to it his proposed development and transformation plans in  digital technology arena.

Watch this video. You're free to poke holes in it, and prove to us that this is just an empty vision as  compared to your candidate's platform.

thnx for BBM  and FM vision. as you can see, BBM is much different from his father..FM is  law board topnother and a decorated soldier (still under question), Senate President and a famous dictator as presented in different history books. Even if he BBM wants to imitate the vision of his father, we cannot expect him that he can do that because of his limited mental capacity. we all know that he is a school drop out.

2 hours ago, Harding said:

thnx for BBM  and FM vision. as you can see, BBM is much different from his father..FM is  law board topnother and a decorated soldier (still under question), Senate President and a famous dictator as presented in different history books. Even if he BBM wants to imitate the vision of his father, we cannot expect him that he can do that because of his limited mental capacity. we all know that he is a school drop out.

I will not continue to engage you in an intelligent discussion if you start it with ad hominem. So forget about your false imagination about his mental capacity. I assume you're beyond high school level in education and know about genetics. BBM has 50% of the genes of his father. If you really watched the video, you would see how articulate he is on the issues he presented. His voice even sounds a lot like his father. I'm sure even if he's just half as good as his father, he's more than adequate to be our President.

No ad hominems, please.

Let's stick to the issues. We're talking about the vision and platform of governance he presented. There were several of them in the video. Which one do you want to discuss first for comparison with Leni's platform?

Edited by camiar

BBM has built his legacy on lies upon lies upon lies. The only reason people will vote for him is because of idolatry or a false sense of nostalgia. 

Case in point: Did you know he was the Taekwondo champion in 2001 for THE MILO LITTLE OLYMPICS? Checkout his website at www.bongbongmarcos.com/executive and go to Sports. It true.

It either means he's a liar or he beat up a kid in 2001, as he was already 44 at the time.