Dear Noynoy

That your mother, whom I loved dearly like she was my own tita, died recently is not the reason I was finally swayed over to your side. I voted for you with no small amount of trepidation. Close to the end of the campaign, I even defended you in forums when reasonable men argued rightly, that at the very least, you lacked both the seasoning and the necessary credentials to deserve that highest office. Normally, I would follow the same line and vote for the one most deserving of that honor, privilege, and great duty. But these are not normal times.

You are, apparently, the chosen one. Even before the final ballots were cast, the Filipino people, or at least, a great many of us, have pinned their last hopes on you. This is the silent voice of the many, brushed aside and long ignored for almost a decade. Finally, by casting that one ballot, we’ve aired our grievances over the failure of the impeachment(s) to prosper, and of the Garcillanos and the Hamburjer Abaloses apparently getting away with bloody murder.

Remember this, we did not vote for you. But rather, we voted for that ideal. That hope, that at last, maybe the Filipino people can finally come together as one nation and stand against the blight of corruption and deceit that has plagued this nation for far too long that we cannot even remember when this was not so.

(read more, click here)

Edited by skitz
  • Like (+1) 1

i wish all the other threads also get some leeway when it shows some interaction between members. now for my response to this thread.

dear noynoy,

i am a doctor and i would like to see sec. esperanza cabral get retained as d.o.h. secretary. i really think that she can help you change the way things are done in government, particularly in the department of health.

Dear Noynoy:

Let's start with the most recent: The one I saw on TV about of you not wanting to stay in Malacanang.

For crying out loud! You will be president of the republic in 30 days. Think about the cost for the PSG in securing an entire condo building for you and how that will translate to tax payers like me.

So, if you say there will be no new security and hence no new cost, Gardammit, what happens if you get knocked off? President Jejomar Binay?

Think!

--Amante

dear noy,

please tell your uncle peping to resign from his present sports post. he's making a mess. he doesnt know how to be a leader. he only knows how to be a boss.

and please ban the use wang wang if its not an ambulance or police using it. im so tired of giving up my road space for power tripping as*h@les.

thank you.

PS

can you please give gordon and bayani jobs so we can have use for them? they both sound arrogant, i know, but they do their job well.

Dear Noy,

Thank you for your recent announcement of your interest in giving BOY ABUNDA a government position.

May I suggest other showbiz people?

Kris Aquino- C'mom. I know you want to. Press Secretary? The Press Room wouldnt be ever boring again.

Willie Revillame - I know he campaigned for your opponent, but c'mon...

a) He's jobless right now.

B) His endorsement of Villar probably is one reason why he lost so many votes and you won. So you owe him,

Ai-Ai de las alas - Your sister's other BFF or "Friendship". Otherwise she wont stop nagging you.

James Yap - Sports or Olympic commission or something like that. Really, how else can you stand Kris whine?

The Lopez's - give them a juicy govt position or contract, they helped a lot in your campaign.

dear nonoy,

sna wag mo tanggalin ang premium gasoline( aka NO E10). kawawa naman kming walang pambiling bgong saksakyan.

pagdating ng 2011, wala n kming mabibling gas para s aming decarborador n saksakyan.

gumagalang,

edzpak.

Edited by edzpak

Dear Noynoy,

kung di mo papakasalan si shalani during your term, ipamigay mo na lang sya sa mga MTC boys. I'm sure

maraming naghihintay sa kanya dito sa mtc.

e by the time your 6 year term ends, 59 ka na. lolo ka na.

sa tingin mo papakasalan ka pa non kung hindi ka na presidente? e senior citizen ka na hehehe.

dear noynoy.

wag mo nang pansinin mga critics mo. inggit lang sila. alam mo naman dito sa pilipinas. nasa isip at puso na ang manira sa kapwa pag sikat ka na. at please lang, wag ka nang mapikon sa mga kritiko mo. hindi maganda yun sa isang gaya mong "lider" na titingalain at iniidolo nang madaming pilipino.

alam mo noynoy. kung tutuusin kung hindi ka AQUINO walang papansin sayo. at MALAMANG hindi ka mananalo sa pagka presidente nang ating inang bayan.

sana naman noynoy parang awa mo na wag ka na magmatigas. at magpaka asal bata. TUMIRA KA NA SA MALAKANYANG AT UMAMIN NA ADIK KA SA SIGARILYO. para matigil na ang iba sa kakabawal at kakapuna sayo..

at PLEASE LANG pag nagka iskandalo si KRIS. WAG KA NANG KUMIBO AT PABAYAAN MO SYA SA BUHAY NYA. WAG MO NA PONG ULITIN ANG GINAWA NUNG CONGRESSMAN KA PALANG NANG TARLAC.

SANA ME MAPALA ANG PILIPINAS SAYO.

dear noy,

many of the promises you made during the campaign will not be fulfilled. i know that for a fact. but it is not the promises you made that made me vote for you. it is what you represent. you advertised for change and i want that, not that i buy it. you advertised to fight for the marginalized and i want that, not that i believe you could do that (hey, i didn't say you would not). you advertised to fight corruption, hey i want that too, but not because i believe you could do that either. you advertised that you would not be indebted to anyone, only to those who would entrust you their votes. and again i want that, not that i believe you could do that.

at the end of your term and in between your term, the only body that can really run after you if you don't make good your promises is PANA. remember truth in advertising?

btaim, here are my shameless pieces of advice:

please, mind the person you are going to assign at DENR. remember ondoy. if you put that man i heard about over lunch today as denr secretary, i will goddamm storm malacanang and wring your neck!

as for education, fulfill this one promise of subsidizing tuition fees of poor students who would be sent to private schools. do not build additional classrooms or schools nor hire new teachers for public schools. as these exercises are prone to corruption. send students to private schools and pay their fees and strengthen DepED and CHED as they supervise to ensure that these private institutions only provide quality education. if you give these private schools paying students, they will have enough money for improvement of facilities and quality education. it is about time to trust the private sector.

and while we're on the topic, have a tour at UP Diliman and have a heart to propose how to make full good use of the vast space awfully wasted in that campus. i had my foreign counterpart at the office tour that university the other day and we had the same sentiment.

if you can, make FVR dpwh secretary. KIDDING! heck, get one of the guys of SMDC or SMPHI to head this department. better yet, why not outsource all of dpwh from SMDC? get the drift?

also, is there a way you can have that stupid lina law abolished and slaughtered? i know joey lina ran as laguna gov under LP, but hear this, we opted to vote for ER ejercito, one of the better mayors in laguna. speaking of ER, if given the right opportunity, this guy will make a good president, way better than his uncle or that ambitious chiz or that other marcos. i suggest that you get ER as one of your advisers. seriously!

finally, i still don't like shalani. marry her. not marry her, i don't care.

KL

Edited by KristinLavransdatr

Dear (ab)NOY,

Mukhang sa dinami dami ng sablay kong prediksyon nung kampanya ngayon lang ako tatama, ituloy mo lang ang pagkakalat mo at ng matauhan na yung mga tangang bumoto sayo, at sana ma-impeach ka agad gaya kay Erap at ng mamura ko yung mga tao dito sa MTC na bumoto sayo.

PS: Anong kabobohan na naman yang iniisip mo na tumira sa condo? MUKHANG MAS MAARTE KA PA KAY KRIS, BWISET KA!

Dear President,

Pwede ba wag ka na lang magbigay ng mga impromptu interviews. Just leave the talking sa spokesperson mo. Kasi the more you talk, the more it shows how shallow your line of thinking is. Parang hindi nababagay sa isang Presidenteng katulad niyo ang mga kinikilos at sinasabi nyo sa publiko. Mamumuno kayo sa 80 million na Pilipino sa loob ng 6 na taon, hindi kayo pwedeng lalamya-lamya sa inyong pananalita at gawa. Ang isang leader, lalo nat presidente ng isang bansa ay dapat karespe-respeto at hindi magmukhang uto-uto.

At saka pwede po ba, for goodness sake, bakit nyo naman kinokonsidera si BOY ABUNDA bilang miyembro ng gabinete ninyo. Biro-biro lang naman ng nakakararami iyon eh, hindi ko akalaing tototohanin ninyo!! Ganun na ba kahirap kumuha ng qualified na tao sa Pinas at pati si BOY ABUNDA na kitang-kita mo ang kalaswaan sa kanyang pagiging bakla sa TV ay gagawin niyong isa sa mga cabinet officials nyo!!

Dear Noy,

It is just proper that you try to remove Ephraim Genuino from PAGCOR, but please reconsider putting your friend Bong Naguiat to the position...he was removed from PAGCOR...and you know damn well why he was sacked from PAGCOR, you tried to intercede pa nga diba...well your friend is not really a favorite among the people in PAGCOR even before the Genuino days. I think it's about time you professionalize that GOCC and not appoint people just because "kaibigan" or classmate mo yung ilalagay mo.

Dear President Noynoy,

Please don't let MAR ROXAS run the administration for you. You are the President not MAR.

Please learn how to talk well to the media. I'm beginning to dislike you if you continue to act like that.

Please stop smoking. Cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health.

Please don't be corrupt like GMA. Just corrupt less than what GMA did.

Please have GMA and Mike Arroyo be imprisoned for being so corrupt. No not at Manila Zoo have them at Muntinlupa Jail instead.

Please don't appoint Boy Abunda as secretary for tourism. He's busy touring and looking for boys.

Please don't be afraid to get married. You're not getting any younger look at your hair.

All the best,

TracerONE

Dear Noynoy,

Sana wag kang pikon.

I notice in your interviews, you give very crass answers specially with regard to your inefficiencies. It's so un-presidential.

Plus,

Hopefully, you finally get rid of corruption, from the traffic policemen, to the customs, to the fire department and building official...etc.

and

Focus on tourism, that I think is the only area where the Philippines can compete with the best of the world.

dear noynoy,

wag ka sana maarte at magpumilit tumira sa times st. magtratraffic dito sa amin. and it will be a security hazard to us your neighbors and for yourself. and please stop putting products on your hair. just shave it. bruce willis did it and so can you.