Spartacus and Spartacus Vengeance

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And before you know it, Spartacus is back on air! (Sans our dear Andy Whitfield)

Season 3 is back like an old friend, with his old slasher fights, blood (and sand) and gore everywhere, and the world (or Rome, at least) is now their arena!

If anything, episode one of the young, new season promises to be about vengeance on a grander scale and with our protagonist with more chips on his shoulder --watch out for it at the end part of episode one. (SPOILER: No new tits YET!!!)

I would direct you here but the site says the video is no longer available in my country. I know the site says it premiers on the 27th of January yet, but try my eyes it's out! I am sure that your interweb wizardry will lead you to a video of it elsewhere. :lol:

For purists, our first Naevia (Crixus' love-interest) Lesley-Ann Brandt has been replaced by Cynthia Addai-Robinson, which makes me wonder if they had to find a girl whose name was hyphenated as well. Slight spoiler, though not unexpected, Naevia does not appear in episode one yet, but early pictures of Cynthia draw towards her eyes, and her face might also lead you to think, "well, she looks like Rosario Dawson, doesn't she?" I liked Lesley-Ann better with her delicate, supple lips and her unassuming yet efficient portrayal of female cunning (sorry if I sound sexist).

I'm watching out for Seppia, though, who is played by Hanna Mangan Lawrence. I'm sure down the road fans are going to see her tits. It not like she had any qualms showing them off playing a hooker in X along side fellow Spartacus alum and bitch-be-damned hottie, Viva Bianca. I'm no sage, but I'm smelling incest between Seppia and Seppius! :lol:

Remember, kids, the show is rated TV-MA for the following reasons:

1. AC - Adult Content

2. AL - Adult Language

3. GV - Graphic Violence

4. SC - Strong Sexual Content

5. N - Nudity

In case you aren't hooked yet, one of the more striking lines from episode one, Fugitus is:

"You had me at 'whores'." - random gladiator

Here is a foretaste of young, fragile Seppia (can you, too, blow that candle beside her out, if you know what my wink means):

screenies

post-50555-0-91114800-1327223574.png

• 2 weeks later...