Why Sex Work Is Integral To Society

Sex is integral to society period! It’s a biological imperative which will be sought out with or without establishments to cater to this need for men and women. But like everything in a capitalist society it has been monetized, commercialized, and marketed. No need to over think sex. People want it and seek it out. And don’t get it twisted, we “pay” for sex in some way, shape or form. I just find it more efficient and convenient to pay for it up front without games. My time is more valuable than what I spend on a professional. Go ahead and romance a girl to bed her if that’s what you want to do but remember time is money. Although sex is not purely transactional depending on the context, pay to play is a convenient way to fulfill one’s carnal desires. Love is a wholly different animal, a much more expensive beast to feed. The urge to f#&k has been there since time immemorial. The only thing that morphs his how that need is satisfied.

I see the mostly male POV about paying for sex or the need for side dishes.

I sometimes wonder if it's okay if the womenfolk do it (pay for sex), or if the male half of a relationship will look the other way if the woman spends money for sex. The reasons she will use will be similar to what the men tapped. I say so because plenty of women choose to look the other way even if they know that their spouses have side dishes.

Most of the establishments cater to men. There are a few that cater to women.

What's your take on the gender flipside, gentlemen?

Edited by neville
  • Like (+1) 1
Guest Al_Panchito

I see the mostly male POV about paying for sex or the need for side dishes.

I sometimes wonder if it's okay if the womenfolk do it (pay for sex), or if the male half of a relationship will look the other way if the woman spends money for sex. The reasons she will use will be similar to what the men tapped. I say so because plenty of women choose to look the other way even if they know that their spouses have side dishes.

Most of the establishments cater to men. There are a few that cater to women.

What's your take on the gender flipside, gentlemen?

actually, yung mga nagccater for women, mostly cater for gays

so not a chance, manghahawa lang ng hiv yung mga male thera na kumakantot ng pwet ng mga bakla

actually, yung mga nagccater for women, mostly cater for gays

so not a chance, manghahawa lang ng hiv yung mga male thera na kumakantot ng pwet ng mga bakla

Pero prone to STD and HIV rin ang female sex workers given the multiple partners.

Ano Ang pinagkaiba nila maliban sa gender? Confirmed mo ba na ang spakol for women ay may gay patrons?

• Like (+1) 1
Guest Al_Panchito

Pero prone to STD and HIV rin ang female sex workers given the multiple partners.

Ano Ang pinagkaiba nila maliban sa gender? Confirmed mo ba na ang spakol for women ay may gay patrons?

ang pinagkaiba ay ang mechanism of transmission between anal sex at vaginal sex

mataas ang concentration ng cd4 cells sa lining ng anus and rectum

cd4s do not reside in high concentrations sa vaginal lining

also, vagina has a natural lubricant while anus do not, which makes it prone to injury and bleeding

there are probably more male/female sex since the HIV epidemic, yet there are much much more male-male transmission of HIV

very obvious, male-male sex is much much more risky in HIV transmission

you may read about this more, just search in google

confirmed? i know so many gay friends who go around those establishments, and yes, it’s confirmed, they cater mostly to gays than women

ang pinagkaiba ay ang mechanism of transmission between anal sex at vaginal sex

mataas ang concentration ng cd4 cells sa lining ng anus and rectum

cd4s do not reside in high concentrations sa vaginal lining

also, vagina has a natural lubricant while anus do not, which makes it prone to injury and bleeding

there are probably more male/female sex since the HIV epidemic, yet there are much much more male-male transmission of HIV

very obvious, male-male sex is much much more risky in HIV transmission

you may read about this more, just search in google

confirmed? i know so many gay friends who go around those establishments, and yes, it’s confirmed, they cater mostly to gays than women

point taken. is the risk of HIV the only argument against women paying for sex?

What if she can find a male PSP or theRAPIST in a spakol who caters strictly to women, will it be okay for you gentlemen?

Gender aside, people seek out and enjoy sex. Yes, peoples level of libido differ and if the urge can not be satisfied with just one partner then people look outside their relationship to satisfy their needs. Its natural, but we are shamed by society to think it is a character flaw, for women in particular. If one chooses to be inhibited then let them. If one chooses to explore their sexuality to the fullest then let them as well. Normative constraints of our society force the seekers of pleasure to be underground. But then again, it is the forbidden nature of sex that attracts both men and women to its pursuit.

• Like (+1) 2

My personal POV on the matter stems from something that was originally posted already. The person is looking for something that the partner can not or will not provide.

Most of the time, people who pay for sex stems from this core principle:

The person needs a form of release

The release be in a form of:

- The person is lonely.(ofw, single people etc)

- The partner is not into what ever kink the individual is into. (Curiosity, sexual preferences etc)

Now will this be considered as cheating is a subject matter for a different discussion. The question of pre-marital sex can be conjugated into this discussion as well but that is a discussion for a different time.

The service provided by these individuals are integral in my opinion because they can lessen possibility of crime and other form of unwanted behaviour.

when you say "everyone," who are you referring to?

why is it not for everyone?

all men and women, after all some people dont care for sex much or at all. some people have beliefs that they place over their urges, and some of them are able to avoid having to pay. its all a matter of choice. also the fear of STDs keeps some peoole away. anyway, its up to the individual if they are comfortable with transactional relations

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

straight up cash is the easiest price to pay for sex

the "price" other men pay to get sex:

1. lying, deceit, deception

2. some work hard, invest time and money to and study game, pick up arts, seduction

3. forcing, intimidation, rape
4. give up their dignity and BEG
5. (probably most common other than straight up cash) COURTSHIP, or "love"

6. etc.

only a very small percentage of men get sex without hardly paying a price, the rest of the men will pay a price to get sex one way or another

Edited by idecris
  • Like (+1) 1

having spent much time with mp theras and psp's I'd like to share this :

1) Many of them have resorted to this to earn money for their families. Very few of them have finished college so cannot find jobs that pay more than the minimum wage ( if they can find jobs ).

2) Many of their families don't know their real jobs though i would think their families aren't interested or would rather not ask where the money comes from.

So in a third world country like ours , sex work becomes an avenue out of hardship and poverty.

That is why I treat most girls with understanding and respect. Mahirap ang trabaho nila . And for a great majority ginagawa nila ito para makatulong sa pamilya.

Here are some unforgettable quotes form girls I've talked to :

1) Dati akong nasa SM. Pero sa buong araw na nakatayo sa katapusan napakaliit ng sweldong iuuwi. D kasya pag nakaasa sayo na pag aralin ang apat kong kapatid at suportahan ang gastos pambahay.

2) Hirap sa trabahong ito d ka makapili ng guest mo. May lasing , may mayabang , may sobrang taba , may bad breath , may buraot pa na ayaw magbayad. Pero kailangan magiliw ka pa rin lagi .

3) Kalaunan .. apat lang ang klase ng guest mo ...ung mabait at hindi , yung may pera at wala . Swerte ka pag mabait at may pera . Ung hindi mabait at walang pera ( tumatawad pa at daming hinihinging extra ) meron talaga hindi maiiwasan.

4) Kung hindi ka magaling sa trabahong ito at makapal ang sikmura d ka tatagal. Kahit may mga suki ka may araw na wala kang guest . Ang laking lugi mo dahil sa taksi , make up pa lang kulang na ang 700 to 1000 isang araw.

5) Kahit masama ang pakiramdam mo kailangang pumasok kasi may penalty pag absent .

6) Sa 1500 na entrance fee f( for example ) fifty to 100 pesos lang ang sa babae. kaya sa extra service lang talaga ang kita.

IMHO , sex work in this country should be legalized and regulated to help these girls and to end the shakedowns and corruption.

• Like (+1) 1

yeah, but they're sleazy, creepy, and old

easy there grasshopper. Ask yourself

1) How often have you visited these places ? How many times have you actually gone and availed of the services ? Did you personally get to meet and talk to the guests ? How many ?

Most of the regular guys I've met at kremlin or wilder or starfleet run a wide range of personalities. Sleazy and creepy ? NOt . Old .. not all. may mature may middle aged meron ding mid to late twenties. Most of them are pretty cool and successful to boot.

2) speaking with so much derision towards losers , old and sleazy and creepy men ...how would YOU describe yourself ? What makes you better than them ?

Edited by FF
  • Like (+1) 1