Help mga fellow MTCers... I'm going to pansol later today sa bandang hapon with my S.O. Sa tapat ng montevista may isang village dun MIRAMONTE pangalan, sa loob nung village puro private pools yun ikaw maimili kung for how many pax. Different rates with different amenities.... would anybody know kung magkano rate ng private pool ngayon na good for two lang or max of 4? Yung may rooms and may privacy para alam nyo na :evil:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

~Montevista Hotsprings & Conference Resorts

Promo Membershipcard

BASIC CARD (BSC)

P 3,750

12% VAT 450

Price 4,200

1 Free overnight accommodation for two persons in a Superior Room (MVR)/ Villa (MH) or Bungalow (MVBR). Succeeding Room will be given a 50% discount

Unlimited Swimming for 10 persons & 1 picnic table. (Limited to once a day) Additional persons & picnic tables will be given a 50% discount.

50% discount on the use of sports facilities (billiards & table tennis)

10% Discount at Max’s Monte Vista

SUPER CARD (SPR)

P 6,000

12% VAT 720

Price 6,720

2 Free overnight accommodations for two persons in a Superior Room (MVR)/ Villa (MH) or Bungalow (MVBR). Succeeding Room will be given a 50% discount

Unlimited Swimming for 10 persons & 1 picnic table. (Limited to once a day) Additional persons & picnic tables will be given a 50% discount.

GOLD CARD (GLD)

P 8,000

12% VAT 960

Price 8,960

1 Free overnight accommodation in a Private pool at Makiling Highlands for 10 persons. Succeeding rooms will be given a 50% discount.

PLATINUM CARD (TIN)

P 10,000

12% VAT 1,200

Price 11,200

2 Free overnight accommodations in a Private pool at Makiling Highlands for 10 persons. Succeeding rooms will be given a 50% discount.

MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT

Membership cards are valid for one year until the date of expiry printed on the card.

It must be used within one (1) year from the day purchased.

The cards have no cash value and may not be returned or refunded.

Membership privileges will be honored only upon presentation of a valid card and may not be used with any other promotional discount offer.

Complimentary room privileges can be availed any time throughout the year EXCEPT on Saturdays, Sundays & all holidays of March, April & May.

All room, private pool and picnic table accommodations are subject to prior reservation and availability.

The cards may be used for personal or family use only.

The cards are the responsibility of the member. Loss or theft of the card should be reported immediately to the Sales & Marketing Department at (02) 899-8488.

For inquiries please call @ 899-8488 local 1515 or text @ 0922-802-4003 and look for Ms. Maria Veronica D. Loro

PM ME FOR MORE INFO. THANKS :mtc: :cool: :mtc:

parang harang yung sa montevista.. kaya nga you pay for membership para magamit mo kapag weekends tapos dun naman pala di pwedeng i-avail..

TRY TO READ IT AGAIN, ESP. THIS PART Complimentary room privileges can be availed any time throughout the year EXCEPT on Saturdays, Sundays & all holidays of March, April & May.

any input abt hidden valley?

Hidden Valley is located in Alaminos, Laguna. It would be around 1 to 1 ½ drive from Manila and its sitting approximately 75 km South of Manila. The last time I visited the valley, was probably around a decade ago. If my memory serves me right, that time, it cost me around 1.5K per person. That would include complimentary drink, free use of pools, etc. Though, I might have missed some inclusions, but basically the place is so secluded and it truly gives you an atmosphere of being one with nature. More so, in the midst of it you will find century old trees and giant ferns. And at the end of the valley you'll see waterfalls. If you're a nature lover you will definitely enjoy a respite in this valley. Other than dipping yourself into water, one can take a leisurely stroll around the valley, to which in my case, it’s a commune with nature.

Furthermore, buffet lunch and snacks are served for the day's visit at the resort.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Slate

villa alicia is kinda near la vista pansol...

3 airconditioned rooms... pool... videoke... pool... small billiard table

brought my staff there and they enjoyed the stay away from all the pressures at work..

Just a few questions po:

1. How would you rate the place with regards to cleanliness (rooms/beds/bathrooms/dining/living area)

2. How many beds are in each room and does each room have its own bathroom?

3. Does the place include amenities like Microwave, stove, ref?

4. How safe is the place? - I have heard horror stories of places in Pansol and Pagsanghan

Thanks in advance for your comments

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...