The Motel Amenities Thread - merged threads.

Guys hindi naman parati nag bibigay ang mga motel ng discount cards... Been trying to ask discount card in several attempt.. It was only when two of our, my friend and I, siyempre with each other partner , was I able to get discount card.. Its might be bec my friend had a discount card prior to entry... So we insisted to get an additional discount card. So now i the long awaited discount card.

dont know about the 30% discount.. pero was able to get one yellow discount card which was mentioned to give 20% discount just lst month.. Pero it was only when we entered the motel as 2 pairs, siyempre one pair each room. As mentioned in my earlier post may discount card yun kasama ko kaya inirequest namin

• 2 weeks later...
heard of a motel that has rooms with two floors.......downstairs is the bedroom...upstairs is the bathroom equipped with a glass bottom......basically you can lie in bed and watch you "guest" take a bath....anyone know where it is?

you mean you just check-in to this motel and there are girls on the second floor you can watch from the your bedroom on the first floor?

kumbaga, voyeurism?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mga pre...meron talaga nyan.....dyan sa VC Baclaran likod ng heritage hotel.....ganda ng lugar....the best.... garage room sya....second floor yung bedroom...very spacious tapos may hagdan na paikot pauntang jacuzzi......tapos see through yung flooring tapat sa bedroom....the best place na napuntahan ko......medyo mahal nga lang

any idea how much kung 24hrs ?

Around P2,600 yata for 24 hrs. Not sure anymore about the exact price. Its at VC Cuneta Ave in Pasay. You can lie on your bed downstairs and you can see your girl upstairs through the glass flooring. Kaya lang, once the water starts flowing its all blurred na.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest -=xerxes=-
i need a place to stay in makati or mandaluyong.. recommend naman kayo ng magandang hotel and prices.. below P 1600..thanks

kasama ko gf ko.. i need an immediate response

thanks!

normally, meron hotel rates and contact numbers sa mga broadsheets :P

so just read a newspaper :lol:

They're right! It's not all fiction, it's purely f#&k este FACT pala.

It's in VC Pasay, along Cuneta Ave.. My companion and I went on a f#&king date kaya lang isinama pa pati ang friend. Since wala akong magawa, I tagged them along, 2 girls and me.

The room has 2 floors, the bedroom which has a round bed and upstairs, the jacuzzi with TV.

My date and I stayed in the ground floor para lumindol man, d ramdam ng friend nya na nasa itaas..

Nice room.

One time, my girlfriend went to VC Cuneta and had a room with 2 floors, again (?). Downstairs was the dining room and shower with jacuzzi while upstairs was the main bedroom.

But the best place i've been to was in VC Pasay (way back). It has a spacious and luscious area. Why? The room is divided by a bridge (huh, bridge in a room). The 1st part was the main bedroom with kitchen while the other part had a sauna (really, a sauna) and jacuzzi, a large toilet and bathroom (with love seat at that!). Galeng noh!

I dunno if it's still there....

Ako nakasubok na, ung first floor bedroom and sala tapos sa taas ng bedroom mayroon see through glass kita mo wetpax ng nag jajacuzi...sa victoria court pampanga meron non at victoria court malate medyo may kamahalan nga lang P1,800.00 for 6 hours... :P :P :P its a f#&k este fact pala