Package, nka plan na nung feb family vacation sana kso nga nagkapandemic na cancel lang..

if it's okay with you, kindly PM me bro or post it here how much....

may plane tickets nako (actually travel voucher) ang kailangan ko na lang sana is the places where we could stay (for 2 pax lang sana)

any details you should post will be highly appreciated sir!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/16/2020 at 8:39 PM, mikerodri333 said:

According to the article, you don't require a visa as long as the final destination is jeju island? How would they know if you went to jeju island or not?

Koreano ako, I will answer it. Meron airport sa Jeju Island and doon ka lang pwede ilanding. So you landed in Jeju Island, and for example you wanna go to Korea mainland, you have to ride a ship or a plane from Jeju Island wherein you have to undergo passport control, so you will need a visa na there. 

16 minutes ago, Newnet1101 said:

Koreano ako, I will answer it. Meron airport sa Jeju Island and doon ka lang pwede ilanding. So you landed in Jeju Island, and for example you wanna go to Korea mainland, you have to ride a ship or a plane from Jeju Island wherein you have to undergo passport control, so you will need a visa na there. 

If I may add, if you don't have extensive travel history, better join a Jeju Island tour group. A lot of Filipinos heading to Jeju get offloaded by the BOI. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...