Good points. On the 1st one can the SCJs ask the congress for additional courts? At least on their side they can specifically identify the number of courts needed per region.

On the other hand it also need to solve the corrupt people in the judicial branch. Para din naman PNP yan or any other govt. agencies, maraqmi na ring rotten eggs within.

the SC's authority is only administrative to court personnel. in fact, it is one of the most strict when it comes to judges and members of the judiciary.... are you aware that judges can be removed just because they were seen in a night club? there are even those removed for infidelity to spouses.... there are judges who are removed also for gross ignorance of the law (bad decisions)....

as to number of courts, the SC is merely recommendatory... the congressmen decide how many are needed in their respective jurisdiction.

the SC's authority is only administrative to court personnel. in fact, it is one of the most strict when it comes to judges and members of the judiciary.... are you aware that judges can be removed just because they were seen in a night club? there are even those removed for infidelity to spouses.... there are judges who are removed also for gross ignorance of the law (bad decisions)....

as to number of courts, the SC is merely recommendatory... the congressmen decide how many are needed in their respective jurisdiction.

Yes I do aware that they are strict implementing the rules if CAUGHT. Pero marami pa ring judges na corrupt na mahirap i prove in court simply because they know the law very well.

Yes I do aware that they are strict implementing the rules if CAUGHT. Pero marami pa ring judges na corrupt na mahirap i prove in court simply because they know the law very well.

lahat naman.. even corrupt cops and politicians, should be punished if CAUGHT.

mahirap naman mag punish ng hindi nahuhuli.....

admin cases in SC are not very stringent in rules and technicalities.

Best example was Noli Eala

Which means De Lima will suffer the same consequence

digong din dapat

Ops, easy lang mga sir. Tandaan, ang case ni Eala ay "scandalous" kasi Eala was a married man who had an affair with a married woman. Si De5 at Du30 ay technically single dahil annulled yung marriage nila, so di applicable ang Eala case sa kanila. Wag natin basagin trip ng mga single lawyers Pilipinas. :lol:

Ops, easy lang mga sir. Tandaan, ang case ni Eala ay "scandalous" kasi Eala was a married man who had an affair with a married woman. Si De5 at Du30 ay technically single dahil annulled yung marriage nila, so di applicable ang Eala case sa kanila. Wag natin basagin trip ng mga single lawyers Pilipinas. :lol:

i was referring to Digong's philandering when he was still married.

LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Very valid points, to say the least. Well yeah.. so how should we start to clean the police?

Pero pulis at gobyerno nga lang ba kailangang linisin?

I earnestly believe that we need something way more radical than internal cleansing. Why call for internal cleansing kung puro bugok din pala ang maglilinis sa kanila? Wala ring mangyayari (yes, pakisearch nalang yung Pangalan ni Chiquito Malayo HAHAHAHA)

But yeah, as citizens of this country, we have to soldier on with the calls for a clean government.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree to this.

Pero sa kase kasi ni De5, pumatol sya sa isang lalaking kasal pa. Not sure lang if single si Honeylet nung time na naging sila ni PDutz.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...