Philosphy: What Are Your Beliefs/ideology?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest shameless

fantasy is a self contained enactment of imagination.

Reality is the application of fantasy outside itself.

Imagination allows all things to be possible within the walls fantasy.

the observable universe is a self contained fantasy.

imagine.

my sociology professor in college asked "what are people for"?.....for me, my philosophy is that the purpose of man is to be compassionate...what is compassion? think of compassion as a multi-vitamin consisting of patience, tolerance, understanding, forgiveness, mercy, honesty, love, hopefulness, gentleness, generosity and a few more that I cant remember right now...that is our purpose...to transmit compassion to every living thing on earth....it is a worthy task, a worthy purpose...and something we all will have difficulty achieving...it will be easier to climb mount everest and write my name in the snow than to be compassionate to those i dont like or treat me badly...but no one told me it would be easy...but its worth trying and practicing because it is the only thing that makes sense to me

Kung titignan natin ang buhay sa pang-ibabaw ay parang mababaw na kasiyahan o kaligayahang pangsumandali lamang.

Kaligayahang dulot ng materyal na bagay, tagumpay sa anomang larangan, o maging ang kasiyahan ng relasyong pangtao ito ay lumilipas lahat.

Ang mga matatalino ng mundong ito ay nagtataka, kung bakit sa kabila ng pag-unlad ng siyensiya sa halos lahat ng larangan, ang tao ay hindi pa rin masaya.

Isa lamang ang may pangako ng walang hanggang buhay at ng kasaganaan nito- Ang Diyos.

Life can be about anything and everything...life may be happy...sad..tragic...or happy and sad, sad and tragic..sad,tragic and happy all rolled into one...it could be a never ending cycle of a full range of emotions....a kaleidoscope of experiences,beliefs,ideologies,perceptions....and what have you...

but in the end...i'd say with all honesty that life for me was nothing more than "f#&king Hillarious"...and that just sums it all up.