#41 boyhood81

boyhood81

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:i like to "tunganga" whole day long.. honestly

Posted 05 September 2007 - 08:14 AM

try this.. change oil to avail free check up.. if ther's something wrong go to your autoshop for repair what's the rapide check up results

#42 yhance

yhance

arrive in style

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:35 AM

if your very much familiar with your car it is much better to bring your own parts instead in case you know the cause but it should be oem (original equipment manufacturer) or much better aftermarkets...oem parts could be purhased in Pasay rtd. near LRT edsa the shops that i do recommend are Carpower,Partstar (for japanese autos) because they sell original or replacement parts....at a a very affordable price and this are the suppliers of many CASAS like Bathala (a.k.a. Carsavers),Rapide....dont get overpriced by these casas go direct to supplier itself

Edited by yhance, 05 September 2007 - 11:35 AM.

#43 icymyk

icymyk

Static Member

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:54 AM

overcharged po talaga pricing nila.
minsan kahit hindi naman yung ang ipapaayos mo
magrerecommend pa sila.

nagpapalinis lang ako ng aircon before
nag quote:

replace freon
replace drier
replace exp valve
replace evap? - huh?

price - for evap 14k
total services - 18k?????
sobra naman

#44 yhance

yhance

arrive in style

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 10:26 AM

Dapat you should ask for an estimate or quotation at least three to five shops...keep in mind that
you should always consider the quality of the service and the price that you are paying for.....

#45 purpleheart88

purpleheart88

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:31 PM

went to rapide shaw. ok service. you just have to know more or less what is problem with the car so that they would not keep on replacing parts not needed.

#46 Uber_tech

Uber_tech

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:06 PM

Grabe ang overpricing dito!!! Biruin mo I was in Makati when my aircon loose freon. So I look for the nearest shop na pedeng pa refill, dito ako sa rapide sa may malapit sa Pasong tamo. They are charging me for 1500 Php para lng sa refill!! are they kidding me? dun nlng ako sa evangelista 300 Php libre check up pa!

#47 C@llboy

C@llboy

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 582 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 02:59 PM

I will never go to Rapide for any repair or consultation.. sobra mahal magpa-gawa...

#48 C@llboy

C@llboy

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 582 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:02 PM

magrerecommend pa sila.

nag quote:

replace freon
replace drier
replace exp valve
replace evap? - huh?

price - for evap 14k
sobra naman

grabe talaga mahal!! amf ung mga taga Rapide eh...

#49 mr.bukol

mr.bukol

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:frogsoup

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:48 AM

mag alaga nalang kayo ng mekaniko, makakatipid ka more than half , palit pang ilalim ,yung mga shop charge per piece tie rod , rack end pag mekaniko 1k+ lang palit na lahat pati shocks ,tapos pa align mo nalang 250 lang sa evangelista , aircon sa may fb harrison sa tabi ng agua vida ,pwede ko pala share yung mekaniko ko , kung gusto nyo ok to pang ilalim , tsaka tune ups , pm nalang , taga bacood sya, na try ko na sa kanya parepair hiace , civic ,ford , corolla, change brake pads and tune up , suspension .

#50 bnoman

bnoman

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:30 AM

pwede na magpatune up and change oil. wag mo nyo na lang sila pansinin sa mga repairs na biglang makikita nila

#51 3530user

3530user

f**ker

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:19 PM

stay away from Rapide. I know how to repair cars and I tried going to Rapide to verify if they are really over pricing and quoting problems that are not really problem/s of your car. went there once with my 2002 civic, I intentionally adjusted the suspension system in order for it to crank which means I just need to tighten and adjust it in order for it to be fixed... guess what was quoted.. I myself can't believe it, it says that I need to replace the whole suspension system of my car which will cost me P25,600! hahaha went home laughing and saying that Rapide is really FOS. Full of s@%t. Ha ha ha!

Even if my car's suspension system is broken, the price in your normal auto shops or Banawe is 60% lesser than what they quoted.

Save your money for more important things such as f#&king hot girls. Stay away from Rapide.

#52 rub120

rub120

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:29 PM

Hey guys its better for us to stay away from RAPIDE'. Kung ano ano ang sasabihing sira ng sasakyan mo. Ang masakit puro assembly pa ang ipinapabili! :thumbsdownsmiley: :angry:

#53 Jay223

Jay223

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:38 PM

Try visiting the usual auto enthusiast forums and you'll get tons of horror stories on Rapide. Sites like autoindustriya and Kotse.com to name two.

It seems that they have quota system where they must average a certain amount of pesos per car they do.

If one car did not meet the quota, they have to make bawi with the other clients.

They have come ons like cheap change oils and free this and that but while you are having the cheap change oil the Rapide person will come to you with a laundry list of parts that are supposed to be replaced as per their assessment. Mind you, a lot of the parts on their list aren't even broken. What's worse, the cost of the part and the labor to install it is sky high especially when you consider that Rapide is not affiliated with any car manufacturer.

They also have their lifetime brake warranty promo which I think is a scam. To keep the warranty in effect, you have to follow all their recommendations which usually results in a lot of unecessary component replacement.

Try and visit a Rapide outlet. Most of the clients there are family drivers that have been sent over by their amos who don't know squat about cars. :rolleyes:

I don't like Rapide, I think they are unprofessional and less knowledgable. I had 2 of my cars serviced from them in order to save some money as compared to the dealers, first 2 weeks after the service it was good, after that I had to eventually go to the dealership as rapide instead of fixing my car, ruined it more. My opinion only, their parts suck too, their brake pads are terrible, also their AC delco parts. They should get better parts and hire more professional mechanics.

#54 dyodyo

dyodyo

Libertine

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:Business, Sports,

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:57 AM

Thanks sa lahat!

Buti na lang, pacheck ko sana Ball joints ng oto ko..

#55 mhar juan

mhar juan

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:29 AM

thanks for sharing, grabe talaga sila maningil, akala mo casa sila eh.

#56 lomex32

lomex32

The Eye from the Sky

• Ambassador
  • 10,551 posts
  • Interests:Automobiles, travel, cooking, computer gaming,

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:38 PM

I have a kababata who was/probably still is an adik-adik landed a job in Rapide ....

tsk tsk  imagine how they recruit their people

natanggal din after 4 months (haaaa tumagal pa sya)

#57 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,083 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:43 PM

magrerecommend pa sila.

nag quote:

replace freon
replace drier
replace exp valve
replace evap? - huh?

price - for evap 14k
sobra naman

Anong sasakyan? nasa 7-8k lang evaporator. Kung wala naman leak sa fins no need to replace. But ung filter drier kailangan talaga palitan un, exp valve depende na sayo. 

#58 omega2959

omega2959

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,693 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 04:37 PM

lots of bad reviews everywhere

#59 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,083 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 01:28 PM

Just stay away from Rapide. We will just give recommendations kung saan maganda pagawa ang auto niyo near your preferred area. 

#60 Mango Man

Mango Man

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts
  • Interests:Travel. Books. Music. Sports. Coffee & tea

Posted 07 September 2015 - 01:31 PM

Mahal, and parang casa - likes to recommend repairs which are actually unnecessary.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users