Rapide Auto Experts - Share Your Experiences

pwind

stay away from Rapide. I know how to repair cars and I tried going to Rapide to verify if they are really over pricing and quoting problems that are not really problem/s of your car. went there once with my 2002 civic, I intentionally adjusted the suspension system in order for it to crank which means I just need to tighten and adjust it in order for it to be fixed... guess what was quoted.. I myself can't believe it, it says that I need to replace the whole suspension system of my car which will cost me P25,600! hahaha went home laughing and saying that Rapide is really FOS. Full of s@%t. Ha ha ha!

Even if my car's suspension system is broken, the price in your normal auto shops or Banawe is 60% lesser than what they quoted.

Save your money for more important things such as f#&king hot girls. Stay away from Rapide.

• 7 months later...
Try visiting the usual auto enthusiast forums and you'll get tons of horror stories on Rapide. Sites like autoindustriya and Kotse.com to name two.

It seems that they have quota system where they must average a certain amount of pesos per car they do.

If one car did not meet the quota, they have to make bawi with the other clients.

They have come ons like cheap change oils and free this and that but while you are having the cheap change oil the Rapide person will come to you with a laundry list of parts that are supposed to be replaced as per their assessment. Mind you, a lot of the parts on their list aren't even broken. What's worse, the cost of the part and the labor to install it is sky high especially when you consider that Rapide is not affiliated with any car manufacturer.

They also have their lifetime brake warranty promo which I think is a scam. To keep the warranty in effect, you have to follow all their recommendations which usually results in a lot of unecessary component replacement.

Try and visit a Rapide outlet. Most of the clients there are family drivers that have been sent over by their amos who don't know squat about cars. :rolleyes:

I don't like Rapide, I think they are unprofessional and less knowledgable. I had 2 of my cars serviced from them in order to save some money as compared to the dealers, first 2 weeks after the service it was good, after that I had to eventually go to the dealership as rapide instead of fixing my car, ruined it more. My opinion only, their parts suck too, their brake pads are terrible, also their AC delco parts. They should get better parts and hire more professional mechanics.

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Believe it or not, kaya mahal sa rapide ay dahil may patong ang purchaser nila sa mga kinukuhang parts from the supplier, dagdag mo pa ang kita ng company (rapide) pag dating sa customer eh nakailan patong na. Kumbaga para kang kumuha ng out call na dumaan sa spa, bugaw at roomboy ng hotel, humingi pa ng porsyento ang gwardya"🤣😂

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 3 months later...

Had my car repaired before sa Rapide ng kakilala ko ang may franchise. Sa tiwala ko iniwan ko Ipod player, Gio na pabango at Cross pen. Hindi ko napansin may nawala at nagtaka ako malinis loob ng sasakyan ko. Nun ko lang napansin after 2 days, wala pala perfume ko, pen at Ipod sa compartment. Hindi na ako nagreklamo sa kakilala kong may ari baka sabihin bakit after 2 days ko napansin. Hindi naman ako nagbaba nun mga yun except occasionally yun pen. 

Worst, hindi din nila maayos yun sira ng Mazda 6 ko at dalhin ko na lang sa Mazda daw. 

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

i had an engine light turn on and pinacheck ko sa rapide for 1.5k (engine scan)

they told me at Rapide Alabang na palitan daw 2 air sensor ko worth 18k.. (9k isa)

sa auto supply gagastos lng ako ng 4k sa parts, and 1k for labor.

pero it turned out na nabasa lng pala ung sensor at nawala din ung check engine light after 2 days. LOL

next time wag mag drive ng mabilis sa medyo baha... hehehe

lesson learned - MAHAL sa RAPIDE! NANANAGA

• 1 month later...

Nagpagawa din ako dito last year nagwiwiggle ung manibela ko pag umabot ng 60 kph. Pinagawa sakin wheel alignment daw kasi di balance. Pagalis ko nung umabot ng 60 kph, same padin. D lang ako makabalik kasi papunta akong office. Malaman laman ko basag pala bearing ko. Di na ako babalik dun.