Just a quick query to all of you guys.

Have you ever encountered a student asking for, well, a "reconsideration"

Y'all know what I mean.

Did you go for their proposals?

I'm just curious...

I changed her grade but didn't ask her to follow through on the 'special project'. She was still my student in another subject but maybe now that the term has ended I can ask her what special project she has in mind.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not teaching in any traditional school/s though I am licensed teacher. I opted to be one coz my endeavor calls me to be such. In other words, I'm handling teachers to work with me for my tutorial agency. Let alone taking over the job when no available teacher/s or tutor/s. ;)

Just a quick query to all of you guys.

Have you ever encountered a student asking for, well, a "reconsideration"

Y'all know what I mean.

Did you go for their proposals?

I'm just curious...

he never asked for a reconsideration, but yes. I f*cked one of my students, and i love f*cking him still. he called me "Ms." when he was in my class and now calls me "my wife". kinky. :)

FYI - for most of the classes I've handled, I was the youngest one in the room.

Edited by BallBreaker

I taught General and Developmental Psychology after I got some MA units in Guidance and Counseling and while I was taking up Nursing as my second degree course. :lol:

The teaching was super fulfilling I may say. :)

And I would love to teach again if I'd have the chance.

^^^

In fairness masarap magturo kasi. The rewards are not monetary, but it is a fulfilling experience. The thing about teaching kasi you become a part of the growth of your students, and who theyd become later in life. Sure they dont always remember your name, but they can never forget what you tought them. You give them the skills they need to be the best of what they can be.

Nothing is more rewarding than knowing that you have brought out the best in your students. Specially when you are given sections na puro mahihina. They start out to be indifferent, shy, and unorganized. Sometimes, you have to use unorthrodox methods to motivate them. Most of the time they wont like you for it. But eitherway, they are forced to work harder, and slowly the best in them comes out. When they see themseles improve trough their quizes and exams, you see these people build their confidence, and become not only better students but also professional. And then slowly they begin to like you.

Unfortunately at the moment, I went back to being a student again. I wont be in the classroom again maybe for another 3-4 years. But at the end of it I am still hoping Id get the chance to back to doing it.

YAP, NAGTURO AKO SA DMAML, IMSP, CAS, UPLB FOR 2 YEARS NG MATH 11, MATH 14, MATH 17 AT NAG-ASSISTS SA MATH 36, MATH 37 AT DIPLOMA IN SCIENCE TEACHING. LIKEWISE, NAGTURO DIN AKO SA PERPETUAL HELP COLLEGE OF LAGUNA NG C++ PROGRAMMING AT MS WINDOWS, WORD AND EXCEL, DBASE AT BASIC PROGRAMMING...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...