MU (Mutual Understanding)

Just sharing my thoughts on this…

First heard this term in High school . Mutual understanding refers to something between friendship, courtship and a relationship but you can still see other people (not exclusively dating). The exact nature of MU is’nt clear to me ironically I can safely say the same for some couples that are in one. When there is no real commitment this kinds of set up can cause confusion and most probably pain.. it’s like saying we are together but not really..

I'm not a fan of this types of ambiguous relationships because as adults we should act and decide as adults…Some may disagree with me but this thing is for kids stuff. You are not giving yourselves the kind of honest, sincere, and secure relationship that you both deserve.

For Girls If guy is not willing to commit, he’s deserves to be omitted. You don’t need someone who can’t commit in your life. And you know what, when he meets someone who deserves his sole attention, he is going to commit.

For Guys if a girl wants this, start thinking. Is she out to exact revenge on a Ex? Are you her rebound? Is she the type of woman that you want to marry? Someone who can’t even decide whether she likes you or not. MOMOL all night then the next day you see her out with another guy..

I don’t think so you guys and girls deserve better… :)

Just say a simple, ‘Yes, I will,’ or ‘No, I won’t.’ Anything beyond this is from the evil one

Matthew 5:37

Edited by Trey150

Still I believe that MU stands for Mga Ulol.

I have been in this kind of relationships before and right I still have one na Mga Ulol Status.

Di pwede maging kayo kasi in a relationship pareho, pero you do things as if you're a couple.

Naglolokohan lang naman kami pero we enjoy it. Enjoy it while it lasts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A relationship that is full of crap

agreed, pag MU kasi open ended and puede ka pang baliktadin ng partner mo.

halimbawa in love ka na pero may iba pala siyang gf sasabihin " we like each other pero we are not commited naman right"

its either you are in or out. walang inbetween

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...