taste of LA along roces --> awesome ambiance, great food. i read a review once that they served the best pizza in town.

galileo enoteca in mandaluyong --> gorgeous, authentic italian restaurant that makes you feel like you're inside a wine cellar. awesome food, set meals (including soup/salad, a cheese platter, your choice of pasta, and a glass of wine) at P500.00. i heard they fly in the ingredients fresh every week straight from italy.

view chalet in antipolo --> one of the most romantic places i've ever been to. imagine having dinner with the city skyline as your view. it's tucked away in antipolo, and it makes you feel like you're in a place completely hidden away from society.

cosa nostra in malate --> quaint, cozy italian restaurant in malate. it's literally just a door and a window outside. hard to find, therefore, very impressive if you're bringing someone there for the first time.:)

aioili in cubao --> beautiful place that has awesome food to match. everything's so pretty there.

Edited by chinky23
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...