Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

hi guys, i can see a lot of you are health conscious, but do you really know if your supplements are working? if you want we can test if your vitamins is really absorbed by the body...

i have a device here from the U.S. our company bought it for 1.8M pesos...

its the only one in the PHIL...the first NUtritional Lie Detector Test...

when this device was launch in the U.S, the knees of almost all supplement companies were shaking coz this is the first time that your antioxidant can be measured in a non-invasive way in just 3 mins...

when theyve heard abt this, they know that they will be out of bznes soon...coz they know their products doesnt really work...

if you want some info abt this...you can email me your landline and info...

email me @

jose_roco@festo.com

jose_hbd@yahoo.com

jose

Selling these products

DESIGNER WHEY (Choco, Vanilla Strawberry)

2lbs- Php 1,800

5lbs- PhP 3,400

Designer Glycerlean (choco, vanilla)

2lbs- Php 2,400

I can get 15% discount if you buy 6 or more

Other Suppliments:

Optimum Nutrition 100% whey -- 2lb-1,200php 5lb-2500php 10lb-4800php

Champion Whey 5lbs-2500php

Pinnacle Juiced Protein 3lbs 2600Php

Mustletech Nitro-tech Whey 2lb- 2600 4lb- 4400

Muscletech cell-tech Creatine Supplement 4lb- 3300php 7lbs- 4500php

EAS Phosphagen (creatine) 500g -- 1200php

Optimum creatine 2500 300 caps- 2200php

Peak Nutrition Creatine Citrus 300g- 900php

SAN Fuel injection V12 475g--2800php

MHP TRAC 400 grams- 2800php

Xenadrine EFX 120 caps- 2000php

Hydrocut EF 140caps- 2250php 210 caps-- 3200p

PM nalang

Supplements

KVR Recovery Whey Protein 4 lbs. Php 1,100--Chocolate flavor only

VS Intl X-Treme Whey Protein 2.2 lbs. Php 700-- Vanilla flavor only

KVR Accelerate Creatine 4 lbs. Php 1,100--Tutti Frutti flavor only

For more info visit.... Click Here

For interested parties contact 0917 8396878

Help Guys,

Can someone help me on what supplements to take? can you recommend some good ones? I'm going back to training kasi and I need to lose 20-30% of body fat and build lean muscle not bulking up...my routine includes running and moderate weights...tnx

Help Guys,

Can someone help me on what supplements to take? can you recommend some good ones? I'm going back to training kasi and I need to lose 20-30% of body fat and build lean muscle not bulking up...my routine includes running and moderate weights...tnx

try hydroxycut dude.

and observe your diet. do lots of cardios.

just a li'l advice for the one who plans to take Hydroxycut...specially the one w/ mauang... PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR FIRST AND HAVE A CARDIO-PULMONARY CLEARANCE BEFORE YOU EVER THINK OF TAKING ONE PILL.

i know reaction depends on one's body resistance and immunity level... but it's better to be cautious.

i was the Local Marketing Manager of GNC Phils. (General Nutrition Centers) for 2 years... my statements are not to undermine anybody's recommendations here... i have ACTUAL extensive case studies of some people who didn't understand fully what supplement to take. supplements are effective, and i can guarantee 100% the effectiveness of Hydroxycut, even Xenadrine... it will work for you - if used properly...but these supplements can only help...YOU HAVE TO EXERCISE!

...and don't forget to take your "before" and "after" photos!!!

:mtc:

Yep tama si general dun... I used hydroxy as a supplement to my cardio/free weight workouts and started with 1 capsule 3x a day muna and slowly worked my way up to 3 caps 3x a day (magastos! :( ) anyways nakasulat naman yun sa lalagyan so... like what the general said - use it properly... and take before and after pics :lol:

@peeves heto link for more info on hydroxycut

Edited by strangedays
Hello peeps.. para san ba ang supplements? Kailangan ba talaga nyan?

Is it possible to lose weight pero yun face mo hindi papayat? :unsure:

if you can afford it why not.. supplements are to aid the body to get the required amount of minerals your body needs. kse hinde naman pareparehas yung nakukuha mo sa meals. parang extra help lang.

to loose fat in 1 spot is not possible unless magpapa liposuction ka.. if you try to loose fat lahat yan hinde pwede 1 spot lang. kung gusto mo tummy lang liliit hinde ka pwede puro ab workout lang liliit na tummy mo. you have to do lots of cardio and excersise. right now i am trying to loose as much weight w/o sacrificing too muscle mass.

again i am no pro so please correct me if i am wrong.

Yep tama si general dun... I used hydroxy as a supplement to my cardio/free weight workouts and started with 1 capsule 3x a day muna and slowly worked my way up to 3 caps 3x a day (magastos! :( ) anyways nakasulat naman yun sa lalagyan so... like what the general said - use it properly... and take before and after pics :lol:

@peeves heto link for more info on hydroxycut

I've been doing weight training for some time now... My problem is I still can't lose the flab in my tummy.. and lose the extra fats verywhere else..

Here's my daily routine..

After going home from work, I rest for an hour and then run for one hour in a nearby basketball court.. then cool down for half an hour using a stationary bike at home before I lift my weights... My problem is I'm gaining mass.. But my goal is to lose weight... A friend of mine who works at Slimmers world recommended Hydroxycut... Would it help me a lot if I continue my usual routine? Plus , I read about the side effects... highblood, inreased heart rate, headaches..nose bleeds,blurred vision, outbreak of acne....blurred vision, firsthand experience nyo ba to?

if you can afford it why not.. supplements are to aid the body to get the required amount of minerals your body needs. kse hinde naman pareparehas yung nakukuha mo sa meals. parang extra help lang.

to loose fat in 1 spot is not possible unless magpapa liposuction ka.. if you try to loose fat lahat yan hinde pwede 1 spot lang. kung gusto mo tummy lang liliit hinde ka pwede puro ab workout lang liliit na tummy mo. you have to do lots of cardio and excersise. right now i am trying to loose as much weight w/o sacrificing too muscle mass.

again i am no pro so please correct me if i am wrong.

Hey, thanks for giving your time in answering my query.. ;) :*

I'm not fat naman and my fitness instructor says ok lang ang weight ko.. toning lang daw.. kakainis lang kse ang "bilbil" (payat naman arms and legs ko).. before kse when I tried to lose it, nag-diet ako, nawala nga pero pumayat naman ang face ko... I didn't looked good! <_<

Now, I'm gonna head to the gym again.. I'm just worried baka pumayat na naman face ko.. hindi na naman ako maganda nyan. :( Sexy nga, pangit naman.. :cry:

Thanks again dude! :cool:

I've been doing weight training for  some time now... My problem is I still  can't lose the flab in my tummy.. and lose the extra fats verywhere else..

After going home from work, I rest for an hour and then run for one hour in a nearby basketball court.. then cool down for half an hour using a stationary bike at home  before I lift my weights... My problem is I'm gaining mass.. But my goal is to lose weight... A friend of mine who works at Slimmers world recommended Hydroxycut... Would it help me a lot if I continue my usual routine? Plus , I read about the side effects... highblood, inreased heart rate, headaches..nose bleeds,blurred vision, outbreak of acne....blurred vision,  firsthand experience nyo ba to?

Siyempre bro, sayang lang ang hydroxy if you just take it and don't do any exercise. Before lifting weights I used to spend 8 minutes sa exercise bike and worked my way up till I was spending an hour sa bike before hitting the free wieghts. But it really took time and minsan talaga parang tinatamad na ako mag bike but I force myself to complete the 1 hour limit I set on myself.

Wala naman ako na experience na side effects sa hydroxy... just start with 1 cap 3x a day and see how you feel kung mag dadagdag ka pa ng caps or ok ka na dun sa dosage.

I've been doing weight training for some time now... My problem is I still can't lose the flab in my tummy.. and lose the extra fats verywhere else..

After going home from work, I rest for an hour and then run for one hour in a nearby basketball court.. then cool down for half an hour using a stationary bike at home before I lift my weights... My problem is I'm gaining mass.. But my goal is to lose weight... A friend of mine who works at Slimmers world recommended Hydroxycut... Would it help me a lot if I continue my usual routine? Plus , I read about the side effects... highblood, inreased heart rate, headaches..nose bleeds,blurred vision, outbreak of acne....blurred vision, firsthand experience nyo ba to?

i can give you some advice sir... but first, are you watching your food intake? because no matter what supplement or exercise you take, if you don't have proper nutrition (please take note: proper nutrition, not lesser volume of food intake or even worse, fasting) you will never lose weight. that has been my problem, too. back in '94 i used to have 27" waistline, washboard abs, very defined physique... now, i don't even want to look at myself in the mirror... the workouts depend on your physical condition and your target areas. you might be surprised to know that you might not even need to lift weights at all. maybe pilates or taebo is all you need... set your goals, make a timetable, consult a nutritionist for proper diet, a fitness trainer for workouts suited to your physique, then make sure you follow your schedule... otherwise, you'll just be wasting your money on supplements.

**Regarding side effects of Hydroxycut, as I've said in my previous post, please do consult a physician first. Check if you have allergic reaction to any of its components...specially mauang and caffeine. The most common side effect is palpitation...but is only manifested by people with heart irregularities. If you're persistent and wanna play safe, you may try Xenadrine EFX, half the dosage... but make sure you have no allergic reactions to caffeine. EFX is ephedrine-free.

again, don't ever forget the "before" and "after" photos... :cool: