Are You Happy With Your Work?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been working for an inbound account for 2 years now, as a customer service agent. During my first few months of work, I was still excited to take calls and entertain questions and queries. But as time goes by, the routine gets boring for me already. The callers are getting more stupid, insane and horribly out of their wits. Though it's really a part of the routine, the sad part is, i'm getting tired as days pass by. Would you stomach this, we take calls which averages from 90-120 per day and most of these calls are so stressing. Talking to americans and canadians gets too stressful for me. The only motivation to go to work is my team, my TL and of course the chunky pay. other than that, I would be running out of the building to save my sanity. :headsetsmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest airmax
I've been working for an inbound account for 2 years now, as a customer service agent. During my first few months of work, I was still excited to take calls and entertain questions and queries. But as time goes by, the routine gets boring for me already. The callers are getting more stupid, insane and horribly out of their wits. Though it's really a part of the routine, the sad part is, i'm getting tired as days pass by. Would you stomach this, we take calls which averages from 90-120 per day and most of these calls are so stressing. Talking to americans and canadians gets too stressful for me. The only motivation to go to work is my team, my TL and of course the chunky pay. other than that, I would be running out of the building to save my sanity. :headsetsmiley:  :hypocritesmiley:

I do not plan to last for 2 years. Nagiging routine lang ang trabaho ko sa call center. Inbound tech support naman ako. I agree with raspberry. You don't learn anything new. Babaguhin lang ung spill mo pero un pa rin. Unlike kung ang work mo programmer, web designer, etc. You get to meet new challenges and you learn new things. Unlike sa call center ganoon na lang ng ganon. Kaya lang naman ako nagtyatyaga sa ganitong profession kasi kelangan ko ng pera. Once makuha ko ung kelangang kung pera. I'm out of this industry. Hopefully by January makaalis na ako dito.

Guest airmax

Ilang buwan na lang at aalis na ako sa ganitong trabaho. sister ko matagal ng nagwowork sa isang call center dyan sa libis. 5 years na ata sya doon. up to now pang shopping lang talaga ang sweldo nya despite the fact yung call center isa sa top 5 call centers sa Pinas at isa sa pinakataas magpasahod.

• 2 weeks later...
as much as possible try to enjoy on what your job is... kahit may times na palyado ang patakbo ng management. :angry:

I totally agree with you pre... kahit na management sucks and kupal ung boss mo still be thankful na meron kng work and you get your salary on time...

Right now half-hearted pa rin ako sa work... Very Happy cyempre every payday and sat-sun kc walang tao kundi kami lang... pero pag nandyan na ung mga kups ibang usapan na...

I still try to enjoy and love my work kc money is almost everything na nowadays...

kaya peeps cheer up!!! at least meron tayong pambili ng mga load and luho natin!!! hehehehe :cool: