mas mainit na ngaun 😅

#1262 gobster11

gobster11

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 02:40 PM

I must be living in a cave!! Have been in MTC for the longest time and but bumped into your room just now.  You have quite the following.  Too bad I missed out on your photos.  Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" and hope to get a reply.  Can't seem to PM you. 

#1263 ninkyo

ninkyo

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 02:53 PM

nice legs Andie

#1264 nevermore24

nevermore24

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 03:08 PM

Hello Andie. It was nice to read your experiences here.

#1265 Andie711

Andie711

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 11:13 AM

Thank you gents

#1266 Bigshotbob32

Bigshotbob32

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:18 PM

Hello Andie. Nice to be here at your room.

#1267 Andres_Bukid

Andres_Bukid

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 08:27 PM

Hello Andie  :)  :)  :)

• Cool lolo likes this

#1268 recruitme2015

recruitme2015

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 01:20 AM

Andie do you use to work in Makati amd workout a lot?

#1269 Mr.BrownEyes

Mr.BrownEyes

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Female

Posted Yesterday, 02:24 PM

Hello Ms. Andie, Very Nice and Sizzling Room you got here. Take Care Always...^_^

#1270 Andie711

Andie711

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • 468 posts

Posted Today, 10:55 AM

Good morning gents. Oh my, its been a while

Attached Files

#1271 Mr.BrownEyes

Mr.BrownEyes

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted Today, 12:04 PM

Good Morning Ms. Hottie...Sarap na Brunch nyan...^_^

#1272 Andie711

Andie711

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • 468 posts

Posted Today, 12:34 PM

So im planning to work as an ordinary employee. I went to this interview for an ops manager position for an in house bpo. I had the 5minute hr interview and went to the next level interview with the ops director. Omg after the first 15minutes of the interview. We were already talking about the perks and benefits plus the job offer. But i doubt if i can endure the night shift so i opted to think about it and not sign yet.

So after 2 days the ops manager started texting me, asking about the offer blah blah. Ending up he wants to meet up for drinks. Sabi ko sure but ill bring my friend to accompany me. Sya din daw will bring his friend so we set it fri night.
Come fri night my f#&king friend ditched me and me ending up with these 2 corporate guys talking about work sh!t all night kaya nalasing ako ng sobra.
We ended up sa house ni ops director sa VVV i dint know na sumama si friend nya. Ayun it ended up with a while nighter with them sandwiching me like theres no tomorrow.
Guy1 was eating my V while guy2 simultaneously eats my ass. OMG it was a first. I had super multiple O's just with that. Then when guy1 mounted me missionary guy2 sat beside me while i gave him a hj.
That was one messed up night. I had cum all over my body. I remembered it was already daybreak when 2 of them standing infront of me while i give them alternating bjs. I just passed out from too much fatigue. Woke up around 2pm to an empty freaking big house with no one around but the maids. Served me good food and asked me to stay and wait for sir daw. Hehehe
Anyway, i didnt took the job. Their 6 figure offer is not good enough for me. Im happy with the load i get from my supporters here hahaha

#1273 Mr.BrownEyes

Mr.BrownEyes

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted Today, 01:23 PM

Another lucky men...^_^

So im planning to work as an ordinary employee. I went to this interview for an ops manager position for an in house bpo. I had the 5minute hr interview and went to the next level interview with the ops director. Omg after the first 15minutes of the interview. We were already talking about the perks and benefits plus the job offer. But i doubt if i can endure the night shift so i opted to think about it and not sign yet.

So after 2 days the ops manager started texting me, asking about the offer blah blah. Ending up he wants to meet up for drinks. Sabi ko sure but ill bring my friend to accompany me. Sya din daw will bring his friend so we set it fri night.
Come fri night my f#&king friend ditched me and me ending up with these 2 corporate guys talking about work sh!t all night kaya nalasing ako ng sobra.
We ended up sa house ni ops director sa VVV i dint know na sumama si friend nya. Ayun it ended up with a while nighter with them sandwiching me like theres no tomorrow.
Guy1 was eating my V while guy2 simultaneously eats my ass. OMG it was a first. I had super multiple O's just with that. Then when guy1 mounted me missionary guy2 sat beside me while i gave him a hj.
That was one messed up night. I had cum all over my body. I remembered it was already daybreak when 2 of them standing infront of me while i give them alternating bjs. I just passed out from too much fatigue. Woke up around 2pm to an empty freaking big house with no one around but the maids. Served me good food and asked me to stay and wait for sir daw. Hehehe
Anyway, i didnt took the job. Their 6 figure offer is not good enough for me. Im happy with the load i get from my supporters here hahaha

#1274 hero-uy

hero-uy

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted Today, 03:05 PM

yes it's been a while and hope to see more

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Everyday life, Food, Sports

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users