I used to work as a Fraud Analyst for a US-based brokerage firm. A client complained about a fraud case involving BPI as the local bank counterpart.

The fraud committed was on BPI's end. An inside job, my colleagues suspected.

I have a cousin who works at BPI and he told me that the bank has been doing quite a lot of technical upgrades recently to improve their data security as there been multiple proven cases of fraud similar to what you shared. Incidentally, I've also heard many similar cases in Landbank, PNB, and BDO. Landbank appears to be the one most notorious since many government transactions are processed through them.

My financial advisor and I will meet next week...maisingit na sa wakas!

I hope I exceed my targets. Otherwise....

Wala bang bar na gusto ay hefty women in their 40s as dancers? Pang-extra market investing Lang.

Good to know.

I really don't have much of an idea other than the projections indicated when I signed up with Sunlife. Although of course, those are the company's own projections, and the reality can be so much different. I'm cautiously optimistic with my goal, and I also hope to achieve monthly dividends of at least 100K by the time I reach my mid-40s, that's why I'm exploring as many avenues for investments as I can.

It is important to know the yield percentage of your portfolio net of cost so that you can do your own projections. For example, if you want to live off your dividends and your pricipal would be inherited by your kids, so if your portfolio yields 5% and you want to received Php 100,000/month, then you need a portfolio of:

Portfolio = (100,000 x 12 months)/5% = Php 24 M

Notice that i didnt consider inflation here, so my match is fundamentally wrong. But i just want to make a quick back of the envelope calculation without any further complexity to illustrate a point.

So in my example above,if your retiring today and plan to receive 100,000/month your investment portfolio should be Php 24M if the yield is 5%. There are lots of calculators online that considers inflation so that would be of great use.

This would answer the question if 10 years is feasible to retire with the expected income you desire to have. If not, then you can make adjustment on the income, expenses side of things.

Hi Neville! natabunan, di ko nakita haha:

Sakit ko kasi ang sobrang haba ng forethought ko sa ibang plano ko. Sa maniwala ka o hindi, gusto kong bahay ay tipong bahay na bato...para kahit 3 o 4 generations down the line, magagamit pa rin nila yung bahay. Ancestral house to the fore.

Pero single with no kids ako. LOL.

- I think it's a good thing that you have the foresight to look after future generations :) good luck with this! mga tipong bahay ba sa batanes ito? haha! medyo similar tayo in this way, sa akin naman, ang iniisip ko ipamana ay businesses para may auto cash cow na kagad yung kung sino man ang magmamana. ang main reason ko for this is also to teach them responsibility and konting business savvy. may fear ako though na gagayahin ako ng mga anak ko and hindi rin kukuha ng "mana." well kung ganun, oks lang rin naman.

I stand corrected, hindi pala four companies...seven stocks pala, except for DMCI, COSCO, at MPI, green lahat sila. September 2018 lang ako nagsimula kaya wala pa akong annual return.

- dito, i would say a "set and forget" strategy would be effective. tapos bi-annual or quarterly reconfig nalang. for me, mas okay talaga mag-spend ng brainpower sa business dahil mas okay ang returns. plus mas risky so kailangan talaga ng utak. mahirap i-auto pilot haha!

Ohmygulay...spreadsheets...titirik utak ko. haha. I will let my financial advisor check the numbers for me. Pero sa huling check nila (dalawa sila), they both gave me the thumbs up.

- haha! kahit hindi naman yung complex models. kahit tipong plugin lang ng monthly tapos annual para lang may outlook ng magkano ang kinikita roughly per annum. sa thumbs up nila, binigyan mo naman sila ng parang annual outlook mo no? very visual kasi ako so when i started my 2nd and 3rd businesses, may ginawa akong simple sheet that tracks a rough monthly income tracker for each of the businesses. para sa akin, nakakagana kasi to see how much it's making. parang constant reminder lang na wag magpanic and may pumapasok naman na cash/receivables (huhu)

Ate and I have to study the translation industry. Alam kong magsalin, pero di namin alam kung paano at magkano maningil sa kliyente. I plan to focus on the "creative" side. My sister is more than capable of handling operations. She has that spine of steel to make people believe that she walks the talk.

- not sure if this would be useful, but back when i started doing consulting, i had a similar problem na hindi ko alam magkano sisingilin ko sa clients dahil feeling ko hindi naman talaga ako nagtratrabaho dahil medyo madali lang for me yung mga projections na ginagawa ko for clients. may nabasa ako na book noon, and i decided to suddenly charge the same as industry rate (I started na parang pinapa-dinner/lunch lang ako ng mga tao hahaha) so I was surprised that there were people who were really willing to pay that amount. Next step ko was to double it, tapos meron pa rin. nung naging mas busy na ako sa ibang negosyo, i charge my standard hourly rate just to make sure that it's worth my time. medyo malayo yung hourly rate na yun sa initial industry rate. true, some clients said that they couldnt afford it, but some stuck to it, and i think that that's a good thing since worthwhile para sa aming lahat. that said, all the best sa business :)

Hi Sir kuworuru, no worries!

(makes me wonder, how did you end up with your nickname anyway? :D )

hahaha....peninsulares na bahay na bato. Tipong mga Philippine-born Spanish aristocracy kuno architecture hahaha]

on a practical note, though, I'm toying with the idea of shipping container homes. malaking lote, malaking terrace, at malaking kusina ang musts ko. But, since I don't even have the money to buy a good-sized lot, I can only toy with the idea for now.

my sister is the one teaching her kids money and business matters. I just supplement if they ask, Since my sister thinks that her kids see me as of their own age, we never really have that "adult" talk other families do, so most of the time, pang-aasar sa akin ang ginagawa nila. :P

as for my investments, araw-araw kong sinisilip ang COL portfolio ko. at least may idea ako kung aakyat ang presyon ng dugo ko o hindi. pag nakaipon na ako ng enough capital (20K minimum), alam ko na strategy ko para offset ang mga red stocks.

salamat at umakyat na ang COSCO. DMCI at MPI na lang sakit sa ulo ko haha

spreadsheets still bafle me. hehe,. kahit ilang paliwanag na gawin ng FA ko, ang naiintindihan ko lang talaga ay yung figures sa baba. pag umakyat ang net proceeds, cool. pag bumaba, hanap ng solusyon.

pag sobrang pokus ko sa detalye, mababaliw ako. buti kaya ninyo ang ganyan :D

salamat sa insight :)

google is my friend sa ngayon;. may nahanap akong mga translation rates mula sa Alliance Francais at Italian Embassy in Manila. Hanap pa ako ng iba, lalo na yung bayad sa translators din.

Tapos may nakita akong diploma programs for interpretation at translation. Balak kong tingnan yon at kunin pagkatapos ng thesis ko.

whew. umalis ako sa opisina, pero di nauubos ginagawa ko :)

• Like (+1) 1

I have a cousin who works at BPI and he told me that the bank has been doing quite a lot of technical upgrades recently to improve their data security as there been multiple proven cases of fraud similar to what you shared. Incidentally, I've also heard many similar cases in Landbank, PNB, and BDO. Landbank appears to be the one most notorious since many government transactions are processed through them.

Good to know.

Good to know that BPI ia upping its tech gain,

However, I still don't like it and will not choose it, unless there is no other.

Yeah, June pa dapat namin tiningnan portfolio ko, pero busy kaya walang nangyari. Ngayon namin nahanapan ng oras.

Aja!

The teller didn't specifiy what kind of investment. He just said investments that will yield payouts on a regular basis. Personally I've just completed a 10-year mutual fund with PhilAm Life last year, and I'm on track to complete another P600K mutual fund with Sunlife by next year (I'm planning to shorten a 10-year payment period to 3 years). I'm 33 years old at the moment, and I hope it will yield enough returns to allow me for an early retirement.

Parang ganun nga siguro. Iba pa daw siya dun sa partnership nila with Philam Life so I guess he's pertaining to UITFs nga. I'm interested since I really look forward to diversifying my portfolio. I'm churning out savings of roughly 40K-50K per month since the start of this year and I notice na parang nasasayang lang siya pag natutulog sa bank. Can you give a suggestion for more productive investments in a bank?

What's in your portfolio at the moment, if i may ask? just to get a better idea of the spread. baka lang makatulong.

re: savings - congrats on saving that much monthly! completely agree that it's being wasted if nasa savings account mo lang siya. (not sure if you're building up your emergency fund though.)

re: investments - strict ka to transact only with banks? if yes, i think mas okay to ask other MTC members on investments with banks/stocks. i mainly dabble in equity/businesses dahil mas greedy ako and i find it more engaging. my UITFs are more of a remnant of the past when i started learning about financial wellness. tapos never ko na inalis yung pera ko dun haha.

It is important to know the yield percentage of your portfolio net of cost so that you can do your own projections. For example, if you want to live off your dividends and your pricipal would be inherited by your kids, so if your portfolio yields 5% and you want to received Php 100,000/month, then you need a portfolio of:

Notice that i didnt consider inflation here, so my match is fundamentally wrong. But i just want to make a quick back of the envelope calculation without any further complexity to illustrate a point.

So in my example above,if your retiring today and plan to receive 100,000/month your investment portfolio should be Php 24M if the yield is 5%. There are lots of calculators online that considers inflation so that would be of great use.

This would answer the question if 10 years is feasible to retire with the expected income you desire to have. If not, then you can make adjustment on the income, expenses side of things.

completely agree with getting an ave. yield for your investments. i think may na-touch rin ako konti sa previous posts with Neville, but just to add to Johann's point here's a chart na may adjustment for inflation:

2 1,248,000 10,400,000 3 1,297,920 10,816,000 4 1,349,837 11,248,640 5 1,403,830 11,698,586 6 1,459,983 12,166,529 7 1,518,383 12,653,190 8 1,579,118 13,159,318 9 1,642,283 13,685,691 10 1,707,974 14,233,118 11 1,776,293 14,802,443 12 1,847,345 15,394,541 13 1,921,239 16,010,322 14 1,998,088 16,650,735 15 2,078,012 17,316,764 16 2,161,132 18,009,435 17 2,247,577 18,729,812 18 2,337,481 19,479,005 19 2,430,980 20,258,165 20 2,528,219 21,068,492

this assumes 4% inflation, and 12% pa gains from your investments, 20 years down the line. assuming you have 10M now that's producing 12% pa, you'll need around 21M in 20 years to enjoy the same 100k monthly lifestyle. With your current savings rate and smart investments, this should be easy for you.

i can't speak re experience with getting a 12% yield sa uitfs or stocks, pero sa business doable naman itong 12% as long as you prepare properly and know what you're doing. konting disclaimer, higher rewards, higher risk. to put it into perspective, marami-rami na rin akong business na nag "fail" but the ones that were successful more than makes up for the losses from those other companies. net win pa rin overall.

Sir .I applied for the loan na

Hope everything goes well

Sabi sakin Ng BPI manager .debit sa account daw. .Hindi sa credit card.

So it's automatic debit sa savings ko . Hopefully they dont debit twice.

For the business it's chemical trading

She mentioned na credit to my account by Friday

I applied today Monday . Tama Nan ba? First time to loan Kasi

My investment would make me earn 2k times 46 in a month so that's 92k a month

Okay Naman diba?

Congrats!! Hope everything goes well for you. Alam ko medyo too late na, pero did you run the financials of your business factoring in capex recovery, opex, and other expenses?

Thanks for sharing the info on the auto debit arrangement. baka makatulong rin sa ibang nagbabalak. haha

re: crediting to account, 5 business days sounds about right.

re: profits/"okay" naman - again, not sure sa definition mo ng "okay" but is this net of everything already?

Also, did you go by the 3 year term?

completely agree with getting an ave. yield for your investments. i think may na-touch rin ako konti sa previous posts with Neville, but just to add to Johann's point here's a chart na may adjustment for inflation:

2 1,248,000 10,400,000 3 1,297,920 10,816,000 4 1,349,837 11,248,640 5 1,403,830 11,698,586 6 1,459,983 12,166,529 7 1,518,383 12,653,190 8 1,579,118 13,159,318 9 1,642,283 13,685,691 10 1,707,974 14,233,118 11 1,776,293 14,802,443 12 1,847,345 15,394,541 13 1,921,239 16,010,322 14 1,998,088 16,650,735 15 2,078,012 17,316,764 16 2,161,132 18,009,435 17 2,247,577 18,729,812 18 2,337,481 19,479,005 19 2,430,980 20,258,165 20 2,528,219 21,068,492

this assumes 4% inflation, and 12% pa gains from your investments, 20 years down the line. assuming you have 10M now that's producing 12% pa, you'll need around 21M in 20 years to enjoy the same 100k monthly lifestyle. With your current savings rate and smart investments, this should be easy for you.

i can't speak re experience with getting a 12% yield sa uitfs or stocks, pero sa business doable naman itong 12% as long as you prepare properly and know what you're doing. konting disclaimer, higher rewards, higher risk. to put it into perspective, marami-rami na rin akong business na nag "fail" but the ones that were successful more than makes up for the losses from those other companies. net win pa rin overall.

I just want to reiterate that yield is not the same as growth or capital gains. When i talk about yield, i mean dividends. When i talk about growth, i mean capital gains. If you add those two you have your total return.

I have friends who are into dividend growth stocks. Some dont care much about dividends but more on the total returns. There's no correct plan, just one that you choose for yourself.

The challenge with focusing on growth is that once you hit your number, you have to sell some of your shares for income.

The problem with dividend income is that you have higher tax during the accumulation stage.

So back to the 100k/month dividend income example, so the higher the dividend yield, the lower the investment portfolio required.

So current portfolio ko, my capital gain is 9.58% and my dividend yield is 3.82%, giving me a total return of 13.40%

Edited by JohannBeckham

Hi Sir kuworuru, no worries!

(makes me wonder, how did you end up with your nickname anyway? :D )

hahaha....peninsulares na bahay na bato. Tipong mga Philippine-born Spanish aristocracy kuno architecture hahaha]

on a practical note, though, I'm toying with the idea of shipping container homes. malaking lote, malaking terrace, at malaking kusina ang musts ko. But, since I don't even have the money to buy a good-sized lot, I can only toy with the idea for now.

my sister is the one teaching her kids money and business matters. I just supplement if they ask, Since my sister thinks that her kids see me as of their own age, we never really have that "adult" talk other families do, so most of the time, pang-aasar sa akin ang ginagawa nila. :P

as for my investments, araw-araw kong sinisilip ang COL portfolio ko. at least may idea ako kung aakyat ang presyon ng dugo ko o hindi. pag nakaipon na ako ng enough capital (20K minimum), alam ko na strategy ko para offset ang mga red stocks.

salamat at umakyat na ang COSCO. DMCI at MPI na lang sakit sa ulo ko haha

spreadsheets still bafle me. hehe,. kahit ilang paliwanag na gawin ng FA ko, ang naiintindihan ko lang talaga ay yung figures sa baba. pag umakyat ang net proceeds, cool. pag bumaba, hanap ng solusyon.

pag sobrang pokus ko sa detalye, mababaliw ako. buti kaya ninyo ang ganyan :D

salamat sa insight :)

google is my friend sa ngayon;. may nahanap akong mga translation rates mula sa Alliance Francais at Italian Embassy in Manila. Hanap pa ako ng iba, lalo na yung bayad sa translators din.

Tapos may nakita akong diploma programs for interpretation at translation. Balak kong tingnan yon at kunin pagkatapos ng thesis ko.

whew. umalis ako sa opisina, pero di nauubos ginagawa ko :)

yung nick is a remnant of my childhood, based sa japanese name ng gusto ko na character nung bata pa ako haha!

Naks! mga archi ng mga bahay sa vigan ba? or sugar baron house ng mga taga negros? wild! haha!

re: shipping container homes, seryoso? i still have contacts na gumagawa ng mga ganito from a venture that i had noong 2014/5 (pero di natuloy). isa siya sa mga pioneers ng mga luxury na ganyan dito sa pinas. let me know kung interested ka haha!

ah wow, feeling ko may iba rin sa dynamic ng ganyan na relationship sa nephews and nieces mo. may friend ako na parang sister lang rin niya yung tita niya tapos super okay yung relationship nila kasi mas open siya to discuss stuff more than his parents.

hahaha! tawang tawa ako dun sa everyday na pagcheck ng portfolio :) wala akong stocks pero alam ko yung feeling ng daily reports ng sales na pumapasok or updates ng general ops, and talaga naman nakakataas ng BP minsan haha! may nagsabi sa akin na wag ko na i-micro everyday, para less stress, pero sa ngayon di ko pa kaya. ano magiging strat mo sa red? siguro maganda rin to see red as "sale" but then again, greedy ako sooo... hahaha!

sa sheets, siguro nasanay nalang rin ako dahil sa mga ginagawa ko sa buhay. nag start siya na praning lang ako sa pasok ng pera so vine-verify ko lahat with my own sheets para mas gets ko. pero kung free naman yung FA mo, e di mas maganda hahah

ah yun, nice one! buti public yung rates nila. may iba kasi hindi nagpupublish and kailangan mo mag "fake" inquire haha! good idea yung diploma especially if mapopost as credentials to further up the business! good luck dyan! :)

and good luck rin sa thesis! haha! i can imagine na super packed ng araw ah. so day job, tapos school, tapos business? wild! congrats!

I've actually done similar basic calculations. The only problem is that I'm not very confident with my math skills :lol: . I don't even know how to count inflation as a factor. But based on my very simple computation, I would be needing as much P30-35 million to be able to sustain a generous lifestyle and be able to afford other things such as a decent house and lot property, a car, and an emergency fund. Again, it's very basic and does not take into account many other factors. But from the looks of it, building my portfolio to enable early retirement within the next 12 years (by the time I'm 45) will be a very daunting task. :unsure:

What's in your portfolio at the moment, if i may ask? just to get a better idea of the spread. baka lang makatulong.

re: savings - congrats on saving that much monthly! completely agree that it's being wasted if nasa savings account mo lang siya. (not sure if you're building up your emergency fund though.)

re: investments - strict ka to transact only with banks? if yes, i think mas okay to ask other MTC members on investments with banks/stocks. i mainly dabble in equity/businesses dahil mas greedy ako and i find it more engaging. my UITFs are more of a remnant of the past when i started learning about financial wellness. tapos never ko na inalis yung pera ko dun haha.

I just completed a VUL with Philam Life last year (when I turned 32) which guarantees at least P1.6 million when I reach 65 years old. Since 2017, I've started building a portfolio with Sunlife (P600K spread in 10 years by the time I will be 41 years old) which projects a fund value of P6.5 million when I turn 65 years old. Thankfully, my income and savings have grown significantly over the past 2 years and I was able to pay in advance 5 years' worth of premium for Sunlife in just 2 years (the payment was done last month). With that, I am planning to complete the remaining 5 years' worth of payment next year, which should accelerate the growth of my fund value by 7 years. The thing is, just like @neville's concern, I don't feel like I am accumulating enough savings and investments in order to make early retirement possible or even to achieve financial security. I have prepared an emergency fund of around P200K, which I plan to expand to P500K next year right after I complete my premium for Sunlife.

Those are essentially the closest I have to assets. I'm not really familiar with financial risk management, which is why I'm trying to explore many avenues for wealth management that won't require intensive worrying and monitoring, although I understand it is very important to ensure the well-being of any investment.

Congrats!! Hope everything goes well for you. Alam ko medyo too late na, pero did you run the financials of your business factoring in capex recovery, opex, and other expenses?

Thanks for sharing the info on the auto debit arrangement. baka makatulong rin sa ibang nagbabalak. haha

re: crediting to account, 5 business days sounds about right.

re: profits/"okay" naman - again, not sure sa definition mo ng "okay" but is this net of everything already?

Also, did you go by the 3 year term?

Thank you sir. Yes I sure did. I'll update after a month

So I applied for the loan this Monday .

Nacredit na last night

So today Wednesday accessible na Yung funds. Ang bilis Lang pala .2 days processing for personal loans sa Bpi

Also tanong ko Lang

Normal Lang ba talaga na 6,000 Ang doc stamp?

Tapos 1500 Ang processing fee

Nagulat ako na 6k Ang doc stamp lol

I just completed a VUL with Philam Life last year (when I turned 32) which guarantees at least P1.6 million when I reach 65 years old. Since 2017, I've started building a portfolio with Sunlife (P600K spread in 10 years by the time I will be 41 years old) which projects a fund value of P6.5 million when I turn 65 years old. Thankfully, my income and savings have grown significantly over the past 2 years and I was able to pay in advance 5 years' worth of premium for Sunlife in just 2 years (the payment was done last month). With that, I am planning to complete the remaining 5 years' worth of payment next year, which should accelerate the growth of my fund value by 7 years. The thing is, just like @neville's concern, I don't feel like I am accumulating enough savings and investments in order to make early retirement possible or even to achieve financial security. I have prepared an emergency fund of around P200K, which I plan to expand to P500K next year right after I complete my premium for Sunlife.

Those are essentially the closest I have to assets. I'm not really familiar with financial risk management, which is why I'm trying to explore many avenues for wealth management that won't require intensive worrying and monitoring, although I understand it is very important to ensure the well-being of any investment.

Wow . I hope to do that soon

How old are you now .if you don't mind me asking sir

Currently 33 years old. Other than my policy with Philam Life, I really don't have any other savings during my 20s, that's why I'm cramming to build a substantial portfolio at the moment.

Ako din nag start lng mag invest (in index fund) in late 2011, so i have the same feeling na i wasted my early working career on frivolous things like gadget and gimiks. Pero oks lng yan, what's important is your current trajectory.

I personally hate VUL though because of the high cost and non transparency of some funds kya i prefer index fund. I prefer to separate insurance with investment since magkaibang vehicle yun and i prefer flexibility and greater amount of total returns. Some VULs commission can exceed 40% of the premium (meaning 40% of the money you gave ay di ini invest, but pure cost on you). So you take 100% of the risk, but would only be entitled for 60% of the return because of cost, thats why i hate VULS. Whereas index funds or ETFs your cost is like 1% lng (atleast sa pinas) or like me since i invest overseas my expense ratio is just 0.10% lng. Some funds can go as cheap as 0.04%. so ky cost is miniscule

• Like (+1) 1

Ako din nag start lng mag invest (in index fund) in late 2011, so i have the same feeling na i wasted my early working career on frivolous things like gadget and gimiks. Pero oks lng yan, what's important is your current trajectory.

I personally hate VUL though because of the high cost and non transparency of some funds kya i prefer index fund. I prefer to separate insurance with investment since magkaibang vehicle yun and i prefer flexibility and greater amount of total returns. Some VULs commission can exceed 40% of the premium (meaning 40% of the money you gave ay di ini invest, but pure cost on you). So you take 100% of the risk, but would only be entitled for 60% of the return because of cost, thats why i hate VULS. Whereas index funds or ETFs your cost is like 1% lng (atleast sa pinas) or like me since i invest overseas my expense ratio is just 0.10% lng. Some funds can go as cheap as 0.04%. so ky cost is miniscule

Can you recommend how to start at ETFs or at least some reliable investment partners here in PH as it might be what I'm looking for. I did read a lot of complaints from disappointed investors about VULs notably from AXA and PruLife UK. Just the other day, I saw an AXA advertisement in my timeline, and when I checked the comments section, almost all the comments were made by disgruntled policy holders who got less money that what they invested despite the 20-year maturity period. This is why I'm very keen on diversification.

Can you recommend how to start at ETFs or at least some reliable investment partners here in PH as it might be what I'm looking for. I did read a lot of complaints from disappointed investors about VULs notably from AXA and PruLife UK. Just the other day, I saw an AXA advertisement in my timeline, and when I checked the comments section, almost all the comments were made by disgruntled policy holders who got less money that what they invested despite the 20-year maturity period. This is why I'm very keen on diversification.

To start investing in ETFs is easy. Here's the steps:

1. Open a brokerage account e.g. bpitrade, BDO, COL, etc. Just open with the cheapest brokerage fee e.g. 0.25% of the gross amount in bdo or minimum bof 20 pesos for bpitrade

2. Start buying ETF with that Etfs ticker code e.g. FMETF

i dont know kung meron pang etf sa Pinas other than FMETF , research mo na lng

Edited by JohannBeckham

To start investing in ETFs is easy. Here's the steps:

1. Open a brokerage account e.g. bpitrade, BDO, COL, etc. Just open with the cheapest brokerage fee e.g. 0.25% of the gross amount in bdo or minimum bof 20 pesos for bpitrade

2. Start buying ETF with that Etfs ticker code e.g. FMETF

i dont know kung meron pang etf sa Pinas other than FMETF , research mo na lng

Thanks will definitely look into it.

Angyayaman na ng mga tao dito 😜

How often do you monitor your investments?

Ako kasi pag naisipan lang...i just follow my strategy to continuously put certain amount every month (usually pag sweldo),

I agree with JB that theres no pint of regretting late investment. Move on from the past, do whatever you can do today and plan for your future. 😉

Angyayaman na ng mga tao dito 😜

How often do you monitor your investments?

Ako kasi pag naisipan lang...i just follow my strategy to continuously put certain amount every month (usually pag sweldo),

I agree with JB that theres no pint of regretting late investment. Move on from the past, do whatever you can do today and plan for your future. 😉

Haha. Hindi pa ako mayaman. Wala pa along 1M na spare cash 😁😁😁

I check my portfolio daily. Then infuse fresh capital when I have at least 20k for either stocks or mutual funds or 40k for both.

Nanghinayang ako na last year Lang ako nag-invest nang seryoso, pero...water under the bridge

Use whatever time I have now.

Haha. Hindi pa ako mayaman. Wala pa along 1M na spare cash

I check my portfolio daily. Then infuse fresh capital when I have at least 20k for either stocks or mutual funds or 40k for both.

Nanghinayang ako na last year Lang ako nag-invest nang seryoso, pero...water under the bridge

Use whatever time I have now.

Ok lang yan, naenjoy mo naman yung last year mo dba? But I think it is better kung may financial goal ka for your future at the same time naeenjoy mo buhay ngayon.