• 5 months later...
Alam mo ang pinaka -epektib na gayuma kahit sa lalaki o babae man, eh, PERA pag marami ka niyan di ka mauubusan ng p_ _ e at u _ _ n!!!

...ur right!thats the best existing and proven na gayuma. :goatee:

....gayuma isnt true.uubusin lang ng mga albularyo pera mo.in fact,bakit mo pipiliting mapasaiyo and hindi para sa iyo?there's someone better for you na inilaan ni God.just be patient lang. :hypocritesmiley:

sir ako din, baka may working na oracion, ive been heart broken for almost two years and i still love the girl ... if someone knows of any really working gayuma, please pm me or send me an email please email add: romanceroflove@yahoo.com thanks in advance ... sana meron nga talaga, but i really do believe in this

• 1 month later...

gayuma is a manipulative magick. you wouldn't like it kung ikaw rin ang gagamitan nito. so for all the people who wants to use it for personal gain or to get the love of someone and to bind someone to fall for you...i suggest think 10x. do not tamper the natural law. it will go back to u 10x more :-) and besides kung talagang gusto ka ng tao no amount of gayuma can separate you. ang mahirap kasi baka all the love you are feeling to that person is all in your minds. its beter if its both agreed upon. remember love is coming from the heart not astrally and etherically manipulated.

Guest civic_10
gayuma is a manipulative magick. you wouldn't like it kung ikaw rin ang gagamitan nito. so for all the people who wants to use it for personal gain or to get the love of someone and to bind someone to fall for you...i suggest think 10x. do not  tamper the natural law. it will go back to u 10x more :-) and besides kung talagang gusto ka ng tao no amount of gayuma can separate you. ang mahirap kasi baka all the love you are feeling to that person is all in your minds. its beter if its both agreed upon. remember love is coming from the heart not astrally and etherically manipulated.

kudos to you bro... :D very well said... :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hmmm... gayuma, why would anyone use this??? one is either kulang ka ng self esteem or yun bang confidence na tinatawag... two, eh hindi ka marunong tumanggap ng pagkatalo, lahat gusto mo goes your way esp if it concerns human interaction, lastly super insecure ka and this makes you feel that you are of an inferior race/upbringing. dear ones, gayuma is for real, however hindi ba masakit na malaman na nagustuhan ka ng isang tao not because of who and what you are, instead they liked you because you forced something on them. sino ba ang niloloko natin in the end, hindi bat mas niloloko natin ang mga sarili natin kung gagamit nga tayo nito. and what if the effects wear off??? what then???bb

• 2 weeks later...

MERON KAMI KAPITBAHAY DATI UNG PINSAN DAW NYA GINAYUMA NUNG SEAMAN KASI NUNG UNA AYAW DAW TALAGA NUNG PINSAN NYA DUN SA LALAKI KASI ANG PANGIT NGA, PERO NUNG BUMALIK UNG LALAKE PURO GAMIT NA NG BABAE UNG BINILI PATI DAMIT (AS IN SURE SYA NA MAGIGING SILA NA NUNG GIRL) NGYON SILA NA NGA UNG GIRL PARANG ZOMBIE NA (LAGING TULALA, GNUN DAW TLGA PALATANDAAN NG GINAYUMA) ANG NUMBER 1 NA MAPAPANSIN LANG NYA AY UNG BOSES NG GUMAYUMA SA KNYA....I DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE PERO NAKITA KO NA NGA UNG GIRL BEFORE AND AFTER NUG SINABI NILANG PANGGAGAYUMA AT MALAKI NGA PINAGBAGO NYA...